Adam Warlock & Magus vs. Thor & Loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
1. Current/most recent versions
2. Classic versions

Who wins?

Bouboumaster
1- Thor and Loki, since both recent versions of Magus and Adam sucked ballz.
2- Afro Magus clears the field by himself. He got the upperhand on Thanos, what kind of chances Thor and Loki have?

Digi
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
2- Afro Magus clears the field by himself. He got the upperhand on Thanos, what kind of chances Thor and Loki have?

This.

There was an intermediate version of Magus between Afro and current, think Infinity War but without the IG, and that would be a very good fight.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Digi
This.

There was an intermediate version of Magus between Afro and current, think Infinity War but without the IG, and that would be a very good fight.

The Infinity War/Ponytail version.
I have it, but didn't read it in a long time. I don't remember how he would do.

pym-ftw

Horrificus

Digi
The Infinity War/Ponytail version.
I have it, but didn't read it in a long time. I don't remember how he would do.

He was basically Warlock's equal, until Adam pulled off the kid gloves (inside the soul gem, iirc, so there was an experience factor in that realm). Theoretically identical power sets, though he of course has less feats. Those two could win against the Asgardians, but they'd be underdogs. I'd take them 3/10 or so.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Digi
He was basically Warlock's equal, until Adam pulled off the kid gloves (inside the soul gem, iirc, so there was an experience factor in that realm). Theoretically identical power sets, though he of course has less feats. Those two could win against the Asgardians, but they'd be underdogs. I'd take them 3/10 or so.

Then, I agree with you on this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.