Who has done the most with the least amount of opportunity or resources?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
In the Comic Universe who has accomlished the most with the least amount of opportunity or resources? My pick is Spider-Man

Power Cosmic II
the hood

pym-ftw
Kingpin

Gecko4lif
Lex luthor

Mshinu
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Lex luthor

Since he an make a fully functional anti-superman ray from some fruit and a used can.. yep he wins.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Mshinu
Since he an make a fully functional anti-superman ray from some fruit and a used can.. yep he wins.

A strong contender would be Bruce Banner and his I-Pod

Cogito
PC Lex

rotiart
Amadeus Cho. He's like macguyver... But Asian....

JakeTheBank
I think Lex would be disqualified due to the vast levels of both opportunity and resources he's enjoyed since before even contending with Superman. Joker's a better pick, imo.

The Hood is a good choice from Marvel. Guy was basically a no name thug with no ability or special talent to speak of who lucked out into getting a mystical cloak, late becoming a vessel for Dormammu, getting Norn Stones, and later obtaining the Infinity Gauntlet.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I think Lex would be disqualified due to the vast levels of both opportunity and resources he's enjoyed since before even contending with Superman. Joker's a better pick, imo.

The Hood is a good choice from Marvel. Guy was basically a no name thug with no ability or special talent to speak of who lucked out into getting a mystical cloak, late becoming a vessel for Dormammu, getting Norn Stones, and later obtaining the Infinity Gauntlet.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=548091

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Sin I AM
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=548091

Yeah, he's still a douche, but he accomplished a shit load.

StiltmanFTW
Stark can make a powerful suit out of garbage.

While incarcerated.

Sin I AM
Yeah, he's still a douche, but he accomplished a shit load.

U know honestly he never really accomplished anything. Yea he got the gems but the avengers, f4 made short work him when they got serious

Raptor22
Daredevil.

-K-M-
Puck, he's a midget but he will still punch you in the nuts and kick your ass. Super serious!

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Sin I AM
U know honestly he never really accomplished anything. Yea he got the gems but the avengers, f4 made short work him when they got serious

By that line of reasoning, virtually every villain would never accomplish anything.

The guy went from nothing to running all of New York's organized super crime to rubbing shoulders with the like of Doom and Loki and Osborn to becoming empowered by Dormy and getting Norn Stones to finally getting one of the most powerful artifacts in the Marvel U. And he didn't have the intellect, tech, or sheer power to do it.

That in of itself is impressive in spite of Hood being a colossal douche.

StiltmanFTW
He was the Avatar of Bendis.

TheGodKiller

He never obtained the infinity gauntlet . Iirc, the furthest that he went was getting his hands on 3 or 4 gems at the most at any given time . He never had the full set, and thus never got the opportunity to assemble the full gauntlet .
But yeah I agree that he's the best candidate for this thread as far as Marvel is concerned . Better than Doom at the very least . stick out tongue

armedforbattle
I would say tony building the arc reactor and ironman suit in a cave with limited resources was quite the uphill battle.

Or Bruce Wayne: parents death, being human in a group of god like people(jla), broken back, refusing to kill anyone no matter what they do. And still being one of the best damn heroes there is.

Horrificus
Well, Doom is just a human being.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Horrificus
Well, Doom is just a human being.

No. He is Doom.

Branlor Swift
Brainiac 13

armedforbattle
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
No. He is Doom. And Doom is God.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.