Thanos/WBH/PG Thor vs DCNU Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
No planet destroying (planet is indestructible for this fight) and no BFRing.

These 3 versus everyone on DCNU earth (this includes people that has appeared, like Darkseid). If there are any abstracts on the planet, they are not included. Can these 3 rule Earth.

Branlor Swift
Indestructible is what Hulks excels at destroying the most.

The planet gets destroyed.

carver9
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Indestructible is what Hulks excels at destroying the most.

The planet gets destroyed.

Lol.

Estacado
Superman challenges them in a benchpress competition.

armedforbattle
Originally posted by Estacado
Superman challenges them in a benchpress competition.
And loses to hulk :trollface:

KuRuPT Thanosi
Losses to hulk.. EASILY at that.

Cogito
Lol

Team gets stomped hard.

Anyone who thinks this team has a chance either hasn't read anything -- ever, or just isn't thinking big enough.

Darkseid
Half of Apokolips
A ton of Lanterns from different spectrums
Swamp Thing
Phantom Stranger
Captain Atom
Justice League
Pandora
The Council that punished Pandora/Phantom Stranger and phucked with the Spectre (who I assume falls into the abstract category)
Greek Gods
Various fundamental forces that might fall into the abstract category (green, rot, etc).
etc etc.

Batman-Prime
Every Hero on DCnU? Spite, they stomp those 3 wannabes.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Cogito
Lol

Team gets stomped hard.

Anyone who thinks this team has a chance either hasn't read anything -- ever, or just isn't thinking big enough.

Darkseid
Half of Apokolips
A ton of Lanterns from different spectrums
Swamp Thing
Phantom Stranger
Captain Atom
Justice League
Pandora
The Council that punished Pandora/Phantom Stranger and phucked with the Spectre (who I assume falls into the abstract category)
Greek Gods
Various fundamental forces that might fall into the abstract category (green, rot, etc).
etc etc. DCnU Earth

Cogito
Originally posted by psycho gundam
DCnU Earth

Originally posted by carver9
No planet destroying (planet is indestructible for this fight) and no BFRing.

These 3 versus everyone on DCNU earth (this includes people that has appeared, like Darkseid). If there are any abstracts on the planet, they are not included. Can these 3 rule Earth.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Cogito

Greek Gods
etc etc.
If there are any abstracts on the planet, they are not included. Can these 3 rule Earth.

dmills
laughing out loud

Odekahn
Lol why the marvel hate?

Diesldude
Originally posted by Odekahn
Lol why the marvel hate? no you have it wrong, this is carver masterbating to the thiught that these 3 can actually hang with dc earth just because they are in the same thread.

Odekahn
Originally posted by Diesldude
no you have it wrong, this is carver masterbating to the thiught that these 3 can actually hang with dc earth just because they are in the same thread.

Rofl

JakeTheBank
Serious question.

Say, Hulk throws a punch and the energy/force backlash washes over the planet, but due to the OP, the planet remains intact. Wouldn't that punch still vaporize a very significant portion of the planet's inhabitants alone?

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Serious question.

Say, Hulk throws a punch and the energy/force backlash washes over the planet, but due to the OP, the planet remains intact. Wouldn't that punch still vaporize a very significant portion of the planet's inhabitants alone?

It should. Now we have to figure out who could withstand that attack.

carver9
Originally posted by Diesldude
no you have it wrong, this is carver masterbating to the thiught that these 3 can actually hang with dc earth just because they are in the same thread.

Stop hating and give your opinion on the battle.

DarkSaint85
It might.

The Rot then arises!

-Pr-
Carver needs to clarify his op.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by -Pr-
Carver needs to clarify his op.

If he read DC, maybe he could.

What do you class as an abstract, carver?

-Pr-
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
If he read DC, maybe he could.

What do you class as an abstract, carver?

I think we both know his answer.

abhilegend
Hulk is an abstract in carververse.

carver9
Lol...you all know what an abstract is.

abhilegend
Lol...you all know what an abstract is. Originally posted by abhilegend
vin

DarkSaint85
Lol...you all know what an abstract is.

Yes but who do you class as an abstract from the DCnU?

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend

This is the only abstract Hulk.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8901523/Incredible_Hulks_635_016.jpg.html

mad

carver9
Yes but who do you class as an abstract from the DCnU?

No one...I just threw that out there just in case I missed someone.

DarkSaint85
So....anyone and everyone is fair game?

Edit: As long as they have appeared and are on DCnU Earth, of course.

carver9

Yeah.

carver9

Edit: As long as they have appeared and are on DCnU Earth, of course.

Pretty much. Do you have anyone in mind?

DarkSaint85
Pandora plus Barry Allen.

carver9
Pandora plus Barry Allen.

confused can't tell if serious.

DarkSaint85
You know what they did, right?

carver9
You know what they did, right?

It doesn't matter. They would have to attack before Hulk gets the chance to swing his arm. I can't see that happening "for both".

-Pr-
It doesn't matter. They would have to attack before Hulk gets the chance to swing his arm. I can't see that happening "for both".

Barry Allen can't move faster than Hulk? He could just phase her through the attack...

JakeTheBank
Is the Earth aware they're under attack?

DarkSaint85
Plus, you have to show a physical attack could harm a multiversal level being....

abhilegend

mad
laughing out loud

JakeTheBank
Also, concerning DCnU Barry, can he constantly phase though repeated planetary level shockwaves indefinitely? I don't know what the upper limits of speed insanity he's shown since Flashpoint.

DarkSaint85

I'm guessing yes, if the 3 are to rule, which implies a significant period of time (even if its just days). Most of the fodder obv die in the first couple of confrontations, but later on, the more powerful/popular characters would get involved.

carver9
Barry Allen can't move faster than Hulk? He could just phase her through the attack...

Never said faster than Barry but I'm using it against Dark argument.

carver9

They would find out pretty fast as soon as the three land on the planet causing destruction.

-Pr-

No buts about it.

carver9
Also, concerning DCnU Barry, can he constantly phase though repeated planetary level shockwaves indefinitely? I don't know what the upper limits of speed insanity he's shown since Flashpoint.

What attack has he phased through?

DarkSaint85

I'm guessing with these multiple energy waves, that Thanos and PG Thor aren't killed, right?

Because the only reason WBH went...well, WBH, was because he knew he could cut loose without affecting any allies. So are you saying WBH and Thanos and PG Thor are peers, and he cannot affect them with his energy?

Oh, and there's Captain Atom.

abhilegend
So we all agree that the trio lose. Good.

DarkSaint85
Nice set!

abhilegend
Nice set!
Thank you.

JakeTheBank
no expression

Who are you and what have you done with abhi?

carver9
Change your Sig abhi.

abhilegend
no expression

Who are you and what have you done with abhi?
laughing out loudOriginally posted by carver9
Change your Sig abhi.
Why would I do that? I like gladiator too and I find this set very nice.

carver9
That's a nice Sig but it doesn't belong to you. PM it to me so that I can put it on mine.

-Pr-
laughing out loud Oh lawd.

abhilegend
That's a nice Sig but it doesn't belong to you. PM it to me so that I can put it on mine.
No, it doesn't. MINE, MINE, MINE................................

JakeTheBank
Abhi's going to be the Gladiator fan we deserve, but not the one we need right now.

-Pr-
Carver's head just exploded.

abhilegend
Abhi's going to be the Gladiator fan we deserve, but not the one we need right now.
laughing

carver9

That Sig doesn't belong to you though. Hand it over.

-Pr-
That Sig doesn't belong to you though. Hand it over.

Why? He's probably read more Gladiator than you anyway...

abhilegend
That Sig doesn't belong to you though. Hand it over. Originally posted by abhilegend

DarkSaint85
Carver should rock a set with this guy?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/58/Larfleeze01.jpg/200px-Larfleeze01.jpg

carver9
Carver should rock a set with this guy?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/58/Larfleeze01.jpg/200px-Larfleeze01.jpg

laughing out loud so wrong.

abhilegend
But honestly, rage with a hulk set and me with a gladiator set simultaneously? Poor carver...........

carver9
But honestly, rage with a hulk set and me with a gladiator set simultaneously? Poor carver...........

I thought about that when I first seen your Sig. Change it. mad

abhilegend
I thought about that when I first seen your Sig. Change it. mad
laughing out loud
No.

DarkSaint85
Carver's gonna hulk out.

And he never holds back.

abhilegend
^Gladiator destroys the planet, fool.

Batman-Prime
Nice sig Abhi, makes Glads even cooler. Since everything comes from Superman and there is a Superman in each lesser Universe, like Tangent etc. Gladiator is Marvels most worthy clone, better then Hyperion or Sentry.

sneer

DarkSaint85
I wonder if Abhiadiator's debating will go down now, considering he is now an inferior copy of Abhiman?

carver9
Sigh*

Batman-Prime
I wonder if Abhiadiator's debating will go down now, considering he is now an inferior copy of Abhiman?

laughing

If Abhidiator, Abherion and Abhientry fusion together they will become Marvels Abhiman, who is as powerful as DCs Abhiman biscuits

Edit: Both are still more powerful then SSJ4 Abhiku

Cogito
Originally posted by psycho gundam

Going back on topic

The Council isn't abstract, they're just powerful magicians. Pandora's just a girl that was punished by them, same as Phantom Stranger now. No abstracts yet.

Greek Gods aren't abstract. The Green (and similarly the Rot) might be comparable to the likes of Gaea in Marvel -- not abstract. Arguments could certainly be made, though.

DarkSaint85
Don't worry Cogito, Carver has already said that everyone and anyone can be used - he doesn't see any of the ones you mentioned as abstracts.

carver9
Like he said, an argument can be made so they are excluded.

DarkSaint85
Like he said, an argument can be made so they are excluded.

So back to my original q, and this was precisely why I asked it: who do you exclude as abstracts?

I didnt want to name someone, and then you turn around and say, woops, sorry chap, he/she/it is excluded. So's he. And her. And him.

But as Cogito said, arguments can be made for the Green and the Rot, so they can be excluded.

Everyone else, though, seems fine.

Pandora soloes these three.

carver9
If an argument can be made for them being abstracts, they can not be used.

DarkSaint85
If an argument can be made for them being abstracts, they can not be used.

Ok, so no Green and Rot.

Pandora.

Also, are you saying that Thanos and PG Thor are immune to WBH's energy waves? Because if they aren't, WBH isn't just going to go charging around when he can potentially hurt his own allies.

carver9
Ok, so no Green and Rot.

Pandora.

Also, are you saying that Thanos and PG Thor are immune to WBH's energy waves? Because if they aren't, WBH isn't just going to go charging around when he can potentially hurt his own allies.

Do you think of WBH as being THAT powerful? That he can beat both Thanos and PG Thor without touching them?

DarkSaint85
Do you think of WBH as being THAT powerful? That he can beat both Thanos and PG Thor without touching them?

Am saying that they will have an effect, and WBH only cut loose when he was sure no one else would be affected - apart from the guys he wanted to be affected, of course!

Will he defeat them without touching them? Doubtful. But it will certainly affect them, I think. WBH was pretty powerful, after all.

carver9
Am saying that they will have an effect, and WBH only cut loose when he was sure no one else would be affected - apart from the guys he wanted to be affected, of course!

Will he defeat them without touching them? Doubtful. But it will certainly affect them, I think. WBH was pretty powerful, after all.

Per forum rules, everyone receives basic knowledge of each other and if Hulk knows his partner's can take it, then, I really don't see a problem.

DarkSaint85
Oooh, don't you start using forum rules with me, mister!

Per forum rules, they know what the average Joe on the street knows. Unless the average Joe knows the capabilities of a PG Thor and Thanos....I don't think WBH would.

But nonetheless, you're saying they can take it without any injury?

carver9
Both Thanos and Thor can shield up if they really have too. Also, Hulk, even as WBH seemed intelligent. Him knowing what the PG is and seeing it on Thor head and him not caring one bit about Thanos but knowing how powerful he is would know they could probably withstand him going haywire.

carver9
I just noticed you have a Hulk Sig Dark. Why are you all doing this? So disrespectful.

DarkSaint85
I just noticed you have a Hulk Sig Dark. Why are you all doing this? So disrespectful.

I was waiting for you to notice. You never give me any attention anymore sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

carver9
I was waiting for you to notice. You never give me any attention anymore sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Reported (Change your Sig).

TheGodKiller
You can disrespect them back by wielding a Thor or Superman Avy/Sig . Take that for its worth .

DarkSaint85
I actually like the Hulk. Professor Hulk, with his combination of brains and brawn, is someone I can look up to.

You should change your sig too, I realised I had been rocking my old sig since I joined a year or so ago.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
You can disrespect them back by wielding a Thor or Superman Avy/Sig . Take that for its worth .

You forgot Constantine. Reported for forgetting me.

carver9

I can't...a while back, I had a Superman Sig but Pr told me to remove it and NEVER put Superman face on my Sig again. The Thor fans know I like Thor so I don't think it would do any harm.

TheGodKiller
You forgot Constantine. Reported for forgetting me.
That too. And reported for reporting me .

TheGodKiller
I can't...a while back, I had a Superman Sig but Pr told me to remove it and NEVER put Superman face on my Sig again. The Thor fans know I like Thor so I don't think it would do any harm.
Pr was probably messing around with you . Trust me, freedom of expression does exist on this board .

carver9
I reported both of you all for talking about the Hulk Sig Dark is about to give me.

TheGodKiller
^That's not going to happen .

carver9
Pr was probably messing around with you . Trust me, freedom of expression does exist on this board .

Lol...Naah, he told me he was serious. If I kept it, I probably wouldn't be around today.

TheGodKiller
Lol...Naah, he told me he was serious. If I kept it, I probably wouldn't be around today.
Pr was probably messing around with you .

DarkSaint85
Carver is a misunderstood, persecuted genius.

-Pr-
Anyone who currently has a Hulk sig is now obligated to keep it.

Anyone else? Meh, I don't care.

DarkSaint85
Anyone who currently has a Hulk sig is now obligated to keep it.

Anyone else? Meh, I don't care.
Happy Dance

So back on topic.

How would Captain Atom do? And he could use strange timeline messing powers, right?

carver9
Happy Dance

So back on topic.

How would Captain Atom do? And he could use strange timeline messing powers, right?

I would love to answer this question but the Hulk Sig is preventing me from doing it.

SquallX

mad

How does that make him Abstract?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.