please help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superman13
So there is a quote from Superman that i want as a tattoo, and i want it to be in the font that was used in the panel from the book its from. However, i am having a rough time finding said panel. I believe it is from a JLA issue, it's in a conversation he has with the Flash. The Flash questions why people should even need them around and Superman responds "to catch them if they fall." That is the quote i want. If anyone can help me find this panel, it would be greatly appreciated.

-Pr-
This it?

http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/13743528_jla_04_020.jpg

Superman13
that is it. thanks a ton!

-Pr-
Np.

super pr*xy
damn.. who drew that? they all have one facial expression.. like they're trying to poop something out.. i'm no artist and probably won't do a better job, but they get paid to do that..

-Pr-
Howard Porter.

Zack Fair
Looks like they are high on coke.

haha...never had a problem with the art until now.

Still an awesome JLA run. 3 times better than 52 JLA.

bluewaterrider
Hard to find more big-name talent than the group that wrote JLA the new millenium Volume 1, that's for sure ...

Superman13
Thanks again for the help. I finally went and got my tattoo yesterday. For those interested, here it is.

-Pr-
thumb up

abhilegend
Originally posted by Superman13
Thanks again for the help. I finally went and got my tattoo yesterday. For those interested, here it is.
thumb up

SMIFF-N-WESSON
as long as you are happy thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.