Reaper vs Creeper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Jared Nomak vs the Creeper
1.H2H match to the death
2.They get bladed weapons
Who wins?

Psychotron
Nomak. He was faster, stronger and had better regen.

Lestov16
Would Nomak die of decap?

Psychotron
Dunno. Probably.

Nibedicus
Jared Nomak from Blade right?

Wasn't there a part where they cut out a part of a Reaper's head w/c included the eye and the eye was still functioning?

the ninjak
Yeah that happened.
Reapers are kind of like the zombies from Return of the Living Dead.
Extremely hard to kill.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Nibedicus
Jared Nomak from Blade right?

Wasn't there a part where they cut out a part of a Reaper's head w/c included the eye and the eye was still functioning?

Oh yeah. Now I remember. I guess the Creeper gets to eat shit.

the ninjak
Nomak has the skill to avoid everything the Creeper can dish out and heal if need be.

He is also strong enough to compete with him.

H2H- Nomak wins....The Creeper has many lives/hearts to soak up but Nomak is just too hardcore.

Bladed weapons- Nomak never really used them. He used a mace like environmental weapon at one stage and defied Blade with it. The Creeper has enchanted daggers/shurikens and a Battle-Axe, which he used once.

The daggers even though they never missed and seem to fly forward with magical motion won't matter on Nomak for he'll simply tear them out at heal instantly. And Nomak can throw them back!!!!!!

Nomak can't die. Unless seared with sunlight or stabbed in the heart under his evolved hardened plate skeleton.

And the Creeper doesn't have any knowledge of this. Simple decapitation isn't an option for Nomak and other Reapers are incredibly durable and resilient. An elite vampire hit a fodder Reaper with his BattleHammer and it bent the Reaper's neck sideways then bent back!

Nomak wins in both rounds, the Creeper wouldn't know what he's dealing with.

The only real interesting question is what would happen if Nomak bites the Creeper. Would the Creeper become a Reaper?

omgchos
Originally posted by the ninjak
Nomak has the skill to avoid everything the Creeper can dish out and heal if need be.

He is also strong enough to compete with him.

H2H- Nomak wins....The Creeper has many lives/hearts to soak up but Nomak is just too hardcore.

Bladed weapons- Nomak never really used them. He used a mace like environmental weapon at one stage and defied Blade with it. The Creeper has enchanted daggers/shurikens and a Battle-Axe, which he used once.

The daggers even though they never missed and seem to fly forward with magical motion won't matter on Nomak for he'll simply tear them out at heal instantly. And Nomak can throw them back!!!!!!

Nomak can't die. Unless seared with sunlight or stabbed in the heart under his evolved hardened plate skeleton.

And the Creeper doesn't have any knowledge of this. Simple decapitation isn't an option for Nomak and other Reapers are incredibly durable and resilient. An elite vampire hit a fodder Reaper with his BattleHammer and it bent the Reaper's neck sideways then bent back!

Nomak wins in both rounds, the Creeper wouldn't know what he's dealing with.

The only real interesting question is what would happen if Nomak bites the Creeper. Would the Creeper become a Reaper?

On the flipside, say the Creeper managed to get a limb off of Nomak and eat ir to replace one of his.... Would he gain some sort of reaper regen capabilities, or would it be confined to whatever limb he removed. If he could even manage to do it.

the ninjak
I'm not sure on how the Creeper works when it comes to eating other organs. He grew a new head pretty fast.

He could very well absorb the HF. But also the other bad stuff that comes with becoming a Reaper.

It's anyones guess.

quanchi112
Creeper wins.

Psychotron
Originally posted by quanchi112
Creeper wins.

You misspelled "Reaper".

quanchi112
Originally posted by Psychotron
You misspelled "Reaper". My apologies on the reapers inevitable death. This seems to be troubling you.

KingD19
How does Creeper win? Does getting dismembered count as a win? Because Nomak was crazy strong and could easily beat him to death. Or beat him into hibernation or whatever. Rip him apart until he's a headless torso. /thread

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
How does Creeper win? Does getting dismembered count as a win? Because Nomak was crazy strong and could easily beat him to death. Or beat him into hibernation or whatever. Rip him apart until he's a headless torso. /thread Creeper rips his head off. The end.

KingD19
Remind me where Creeper was strong enough to fight somebody of Nomak's caliber? Oh...oh yeah that's right, he's not. All he fought was normal humans who were scared shitless.

quanchi112
Remind me where Creeper was strong enough to fight somebody of Nomak's caliber? Oh...oh yeah that's right, he's not. All he fought was normal humans who were scared shitless. He wasn't killed despite all the damage he took. Nomak can't say the same. Creeper is strong enough and flies very quickly. Flight decapitation for the W.

KingD19
You do realize the only reason Nomak died is because he was tired of living? He exposed himself to both of his weaknesses basically at once. He could have killed Blade if he'd felt like it.

As for Creeper, he's never fought anybody as strong, fast, durable, skilled, or fast healing as Nomak. He gets ripped to shreds, and even though he won't die, being immobilized counts as a loss. And lol at thinking Nomak won't be able to react to Creeper flying.

Match 1: Nomak
Match 2: Still Nomak

quanchi112
You do realize the only reason Nomak died is because he was tired of living? He exposed himself to both of his weaknesses basically at once. He could have killed Blade if he'd felt like it.

As for Creeper, he's never fought anybody as strong, fast, durable, skilled, or fast healing as Nomak. He gets ripped to shreds, and even though he won't die, being immobilized counts as a loss. And lol at thinking Nomak won't be able to react to Creeper flying.

Match 1: Nomak
Match 2: Still Nomak Nomak gave in but be didn't bury the sword in his own rib cage. Blade did he just took the cowards way out. I don't care if the creeper never fought someone like him. He has the damage soak and flight capabilities along with his superhuman strength to get the win.

the ninjak
Nomak gave in but be didn't bury the sword in his own rib cage. Blade did he just took the cowards way out. I don't care if the creeper never fought someone like him. He has the damage soak and flight capabilities along with his superhuman strength to get the win.

Creeper got put down via javelin in the skull. It took him quite a while to get back up.
And his wings may be strong but his arms weren't that amazing.
He struggled to pull a kid through a bus in Jeepers Creepers 2.
Though he did tear those metal bars.

The Reaper was that impressive with the Battle-Axe either. He just pulled a cop out of a car then chopped his head of.
And the magic daggers/shurikens Nomak can just remove instantly then use them himself.

It's definitely not the stomp you perceive it to be. Nomak has insane agility as well as shown in the final fight between him and Blade. He just never used it much.

The Creeper isn't removing Nomak's head easily, Nomak fought Blade who is 10 times more skillful than the Creeper.

And Nomak wasn't a coward. He was a suped up junkie vampire who hungered for revenge. Once he saw a way out of his tortured existence he took it. It was a noble death for he completed his mission.

Psychotron
Blade would wreck the Creeper and he was no match for Nomak.

the ninjak
Indeed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by the ninjak
Creeper got put down via javelin in the skull. It took him quite a while to get back up.
And his wings may be strong but his arms weren't that amazing.
He struggled to pull a kid through a bus in Jeepers Creepers 2.
Though he did tear those metal bars.

The Reaper was that impressive with the Battle-Axe either. He just pulled a cop out of a car then chopped his head of.
And the magic daggers/shurikens Nomak can just remove instantly then use them himself.

It's definitely not the stomp you perceive it to be. Nomak has insane agility as well as shown in the final fight between him and Blade. He just never used it much.

The Creeper isn't removing Nomak's head easily, Nomak fought Blade who is 10 times more skillful than the Creeper.

And Nomak wasn't a coward. He was a suped up junkie vampire who hungered for revenge. Once he saw a way out of his tortured existence he took it. It was a noble death for he completed his mission. It isn't a stomp but like I said the creeper gets the job done. Too much damage soak for Nomak to deal with. You can't even really kill the Creeper.

omgchos
Nomak gave in but be didn't bury the sword in his own rib cage. Blade did he just took the cowards way out. I don't care if the creeper never fought someone like him. He has the damage soak and flight capabilities along with his superhuman strength to get the win.
If a redneck with a spike cannon had the wherewithal to take down the creeper to the point of flopping arround in desperate search of limbs to consume, i think its a safe bet that even blade who was being thrashed by nomak would take down the creeper with ease. And yes i love run on sentences.

quanchi112
Originally posted by omgchos
If a redneck with a spike cannon had the wherewithal to take down the creeper to the point of flopping arround in desperate search of limbs to consume, i think its a safe bet that even blade who was being thrashed by nomak would take down the creeper with ease. And yes i love run on sentences. The Creeper wasn't stopped though. That's the point. No one is saying Creeper easil ywins but he has the overall strength and damage soak to win.

Robtard
LoL, a truck crashing into the Creeper removed it's wings, an arm and a leg.

Nomak utterly shits on this guy and leaves him in pieces, still alive, but in pieces.

IMO, this fight would never happen. The Creeper would get one whiff of Nomak; realize he's facing a true monster and would fly away to look for prey its more accustomed to, little kids and teens, maybe an old lady.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
LoL, a truck crashing into the Creeper removed it's wings, an arm and a leg.

Nomak utterly shits on this guy and leaves him in pieces, still alive, but in pieces.

IMO, this fight would never happen. The Creeper would get one whiff of Nomak; realize he's facing a true monster and would fly away to look for prey its more accustomed to, little kids and teens. Here comes Robbies girlish ways showing their ugly face again. Creeper goes in flight takes Nomak's best shot then rips his head off. Nomak a guy who welcomed death because he was a true coward in life.

Robtard
Here comes Robbies girlish ways showing their ugly face again. Creeper goes in flight takes Nomak's best shot then rips his head off. Nomak a guy who welcomed death because he was a true coward in life.

So you admit the Creeper has to go airborne immediately cos it wouldn't last more than 2 seconds against Nomak face-to-face. Good, that's a start. I'll beat that pansy little fanboy out of you yet.

LoL, Creeper's not ripping off Nomak's head, what utter nonsense. It comes flying at Nomak; Nomak intercepts the fool and begins tearing him into pieces.

Creeper was taken out by hillbillies with homemade harpoons and a truck crashing into it. Nomak takes out scores of vampires, is strong enough to force open massive security vault-like doors and goes toe-to-toe against Blade. Stop being a retard.

quanchi112
So you admit the Creeper has to go airborne immediately cos it wouldn't last more than 2 seconds against Nomak face-to-face. Good, that's a start. I'll beat that pansy little fanboy out of you yet.

LoL, Creeper's not ripping off Nomak's head, what utter nonsense. It comes flying at Nomak; Nomak intercepts the fool and begins tearing him into pieces.

Creeper was taken out by hillbillies with homemade harpoons and a truck crashing into it. Nomak takes out scores of vampires, is strong enough to force open massive security vault-like doors and goes toe-to-toe against Blade. Stop being a retard. I am giving a possibility. If it goes hand to hand I am confident in his damage sock that he can sustain anything Nomak dishes out.

Why not ? Due to his flight and what not wh ycan't he rip his head off while in flight ?

Creeper went down but wasn't aided by his incestuous sister who he made out with like Nomak. Creeper wasn't even killed Nomak's girly ass was. You calling someone else retarded is just ripe with irony.

Robtard
I am giving a possibility. If it goes hand to hand I am confident in his damage sock that he can sustain anything Nomak dishes out.

Why not ? Due to his flight and what not wh ycan't he rip his head off while in flight ?

Creeper went down but wasn't aided by his incestuous sister who he made out with like Nomak. Creeper wasn't even killed Nomak's girly ass was. You calling someone else retarded is just ripe with irony.

No, you are masturbating the guy you want to see win here. The Creepee was literally taken apart by homemade harpoons and being hit by a pickup truck. Nomak can "dish out" far more damage with the strength, speed and skill he's shown.

Because Nomak isn't some teenage human. He's mutated vampire with strength, speed and durability many times higher than 'normal' vampires.

You failed to understand Blade II, not surprised. You fail to understand what "irony" is yet again. The word you're looking for is "hypocrisy", since you're implying I'm retarded, but called you a retard. Why do I always have to correct and explain things to you?

quanchi112
No, you are masturbating the guy you want to see win here. The Creepee was literally taken apart by homemade harpoons and being hit by a pickup truck. Nomak can "dish out" far more damage with the strength, speed and skill he's shown.

Because Nomak isn't some teenage human. He's mutated vampire with strength, speed and durability many times higher than 'normal' vampires.

You failed to understand Blade II, not surprised. You fail to understand what "irony" is yet again. The word you're looking for is "hypocrisy", since you're implying I'm retarded, but called you a retard. Why do I always have to correct and explain things to you? That harpoon gun would also hurt Nomak. Nomak would probably upon being struck by it ram it into his sphincter to finish himself off since he's suicidal.

Creeper has flight, weapons, and superhuman strength. The damage sock makes it his battle to lose which he doesn't. So far he can't even die unlike wimpy Nomak who is attracted to family members.

omgchos
That harpoon gun would also hurt Nomak. Nomak would probably upon being struck by it ram it into his sphincter to finish himself off since he's suicidal.

Creeper has flight, weapons, and superhuman strength. The damage sock makes it his battle to lose which he doesn't. So far he can't even die unlike wimpy Nomak who is attracted to family members.
he wasn't suicidal per say. He just realized how much blade wanted to win, and when he got shanked in the side it was just sort of a moment of clarity for him. Up to that point no one had really shown him such a good fight or caused him so much physical pain. Plus blade had already gotten the shard into his heart partially so he was prolly just dying slowly anyway.

Idk bout being attracted to family members. Nomaks strength was shown to be able to rip open a huge steel door. And he withstood a barrage of bullets from about 20 machine guns and was still going strong. Its not so much the fact that the creeper was harmed by the harpoons, just the fact that he got taken down by some redneck, with an air cannon. Nomak could solo 100 rednecks with air cannons. unless one of them got off a lucky shot into his heart from the side at the perfect angle. Which is very unlikely.

Robtard
That harpoon gun would also hurt Nomak. Nomak would probably upon being struck by it ram it into his sphincter to finish himself off since he's suicidal.

No, it wouldn't, going from what Nomak tanked. His healing factor is extremely fast; he doesn't need to eat something in order to heal like the Creeper does.

Flight is good if he's trying to get away here, which is likely. His little weapons mean jack and shit to Nomak's durability and healing factor and his strength pales compared to Nomak's. Technically the Creeper is immortal, but being left in pieces and unable to fight is a forum win. Hillbilly left him on the floor and in pieces and won. Deal.

the ninjak
Nomak never got put down. Until he wanted too.

The Creeper was put down many times throughout the series by kids and hillbillies.

And the Creeper never took off someones head whilst speed blitzing. So that argument is gone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.