Metroman and Megamind vs Superman and Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nibedicus
As per title.

Stips:
Megamind gets the suit he used vs Titan.
Titan "feats" can be used as Metroman "feats"
Only Superman "feats" from "Superman Returns" allowed. Other movie "feats" not allowed.
Iron Man "feats" from all his movies as well as Avengers allowed.
Fight in emptied Metro City during the Titan battle.

ares834
Metroman solos.

Nibedicus
I was wondering where I posted this... I was a bit sleepy and thought I posted it on the Movie VS forum. If any mod sees this, pls transfer to Movie Vs pls. smile

Impediment
Moved to the MVF.

Oh, and Metro Man utterly rapes.

The Silent Hero
What are Metroman's feats?

Impediment
MM has Superman flight and strength, plus faster than light speeds. MM was moving so fast that time stood still for an undisclosed amount of time.

NemeBro
Metroman doesn't have the physical strength to suggest he could tickle him to submission, let alone stomp.

Superman needs all of one punch to take his head off.

ares834
What is Superman's greatest durability feat?

Metro Man can seemingly effortlessly move and interact at FTL speeds. He should be able to get hundreds of punches in before Superman can even begin one.

Impediment
MM has FTL speed. What is Supes gonna do?

The Silent Hero
Originally posted by ares834
What is Superman's greatest durability feat?

Metro Man can seemingly effortlessly move and interact at FTL speeds. He should be able to get hundreds of punches in before Superman can even begin one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=C2gQo-0VW5c#t=50s He's invulnerable without kryptonite.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Impediment
MM has FTL speed. What is Supes gonna do? So does Superman.

He could appear to be in many places at once all around the world.

MM can't hurt Superman, a grazing blow from Superman will tear MM in half.

Silent Master
Speed feat start at around 3:52

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-EjM5OEg3A

ares834
Originally posted by The Silent Hero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=C2gQo-0VW5c#t=50s He's invulnerable without kryptonite.

Yeah, that's the only real durability feat I remember of his. But it doesn't put him past MM's strength.

NemeBro
He survived orbital re-entry while half-dead from Kryptonite poisoning.

ares834
Pretty good, but how much did the Kryptonite weaken him? Was he at half-strength, a quarter-strength, etc?

Titan, who is weaker than Metro Man, can throw a skyscraper. That's quite a bit beyond orbital reentry.

NemeBro
It's actually not.

Plus he withstood the strain of, you know, lifting a small country.

ares834
Originally posted by NemeBro
It's actually not.

Terminal velocity disagrees.

Mr. Tibbs
Originally posted by ares834
Metroman solos.

Impediment
It wasn't a small country/continent; it was a large island, IIRC.

NotAllThatEvil
A large island made of kryptonite...while stabbed with kryptonite...after he swam through lava. Yeah metroman stomps.

wakkawakkawakka
So...I like how Megamind and Ironman have been completely ignored in light of Superman vs Superman.

Oh and that speed feat does top anything Supes has done IIRC but I haven't seen Megamind so I'm a bit biased towards Supes winning.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Impediment
It wasn't a small country/continent; it was a large island, IIRC. Interesting.

And how would you describe, say, New Zealand?

Nephthys
Imp is right imo:

fXdViWVgHq4

Judging from the perspective of that shot and the rest of the video, I wouldn't put it as any bigger than, say, Manhatten.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.