The Greatest Dark Lords Of the Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Star Wars Logic
1 Marka Ragnos. 2 Naga Sadow. 3 Darth Viliate. 4 Tulak Hord. 5 Lord Scourge. 6 Exar Kun. 7 Freeden Nadd. 8 Darth Traya. 9 AjuntaPall. 10 Darth Sidious. if there are any disagreements i can state facts on why this is the true Top 10 conserning the sith empire's lords. and for what reason do you disagree with this list ares834?

ares834
Yeah, I disagree with that entire list.

Lord Lucien
Why/how did he address you directly?

Based
I don't think it's possible to actually troll this forum. Why are you trying so hard?

Ascendancy
One, there's already a thread for this. Two, no.

Q99
Freedon Nadd? He took over one planet, formed a Cult that got crushed by the Jedi awhile later, his spirit tries teaching 2 sith, and then one of them killed him. Those two were the only major sith lords of that lineage.

Naga Sadow launched a war to conquer the early republic... and lost. He had one student of note, Nadd.

Yadda yadda.

NemeBro
Sidious is the greatest Dark Lord of the Sith.

While one might be able to question him being the most powerful, that he is the greatest is not arguable.

Tzeentch._
Antediluvian, lol.

Star Wars Logic
One of the reasons i put Freeden Nadd as Number 7 was because. he at some point had a personal/Tainted Blaster, and it was said Freeden Nadd's Blaster killed more Jedi then ANY LIGHTSABER ever could of, basicly metaphoricly stating that he killed over thousands of jedi during his lifetime WITH HIS BLASTER, that alone at least deserves Number 7 in Greatest Dark Lords of The Sith.

ares834
First, that's up to that time period. Certain Sith later on appear to have killed far more Jedi. Secondly, it seems to be a legend rather than fact.

Star Wars Logic
Originally posted by ares834
First, that's up to that time period. Certain Sith later on appear to have killed far more Jedi. Secondly, it seems to be a legend rather than fact. o.K STATE Future Sith Lords that have killed more Jedi then ANY LIGHTSABER ever could of and counting. Legends arent just made up there are reasons to why LEGENDS are born and Freeden Nadd killing over thousands of Jedi with his Tainted BLASTER was a legend born into StarWars reality. Myths are what you would think Legends are but quite different.

ares834
Where do you come to the conclusion that Nadd killed thousands of Jedi? He didn't wage war against the Republic and Jedi he conquered one world. And Sith who could have killed more Jedi include Nihilus, Vader, Malgus, etc...

Star Wars Logic
Where do you come to the conclusion that Nadd killed thousands of Jedi? He didn't wage war against the Republic and Jedi he conquered one world. And Sith who could have killed more Jedi include Nihilus, Vader, Malgus, etc... You are right on that point Nadd NEVER declared War on the Jedi nor he Republic for us to actually SEE him kill the estimated number of Jedi. but to why i stated Freeden Nadd killing THOUSANDS of Jedi was due to one of these reasons, this one reason would be Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic 2 The Sith Lords. K.O.T.O.R 2 was the game which had brief discriptions of most races both Force Sensitive and Non Force Sensitive CANON. in K.O.T.O.R 2 IF THE PLAYER were to find Freeden Nadd's blaster and read the discription for it, it states Freeden Nadd's Blaster killed more Jedi then any LIGHTSABER EVER could of, and that the book reffering to Freeden Nadd being a Sith Lord did not Show of what Nadd did most in his life, only his key plots and important battles such as the battle Freeden had with Arca Jeth, not showing Freeden Nadd needlessly killing thousands of Unnammed Unknown Jedi. and AS FOR NIHILUS killing more jedi then Freeden Nadd is FALSE, The MIRALUKA are NOT JEDI in belief nor physical prowess. Nihilus WIPED out the MIRALUKA not the Jedi. and as for VADER, NOTHING needs to be said conserning him he nearly killed over a 100 jedi before he fell and even the movies proved that to be a Fact. and as for DARTH MALGUS he didnt kill past 62 Jedi yet alone a THOUSAND S.W.T.O.R proved that point.

ares834
Yes, I understand what you said about Nadd's lightsaber but I still think that's to be taken as legend or myth rather than fact.

Secondly, Nihilus killed nearly 100 Jedi when he drained Katarr.

Star Wars Logic
Yes, I understand what you said about Nadd's lightsaber but I still think that's to be taken as legend or myth rather than fact.

Secondly, Nihilus killed nearly 100 Jedi when he drained Katarr. fIRST i didnt say Nadd's LIGHTSABER, I said Freeden Nadd's BLASTER killed more JEDI then any L.I.G.H.T.S.A.B.E.R AND Its to be taken as a Myth depending on someone's viewpoint, but its to be taken as a Fact since Freeden Nadd's discription of killing THOUSANDS of jedi first appeared on K.O.T.O.R 2 which is explaining what happened 5,000 years before the rise of the galatcic empire CANON. AND its TRUE that NIHILUS killed the entire MIRALUKA RACE but not up to 100 jedi, as you already know the last Jedi council (DURING THE TIME OF MEETRA SURIK) gathered on Katarr and knowing how many members a council makes is NOT nearly 76 Jedi.

ares834
My bad, had a bit to much beer tonight. I meant Nadd's blaster not lightsaber. And where is this killing thousands of Jedi come from? A direct quote would be nice.

And, no, according to both KotOR 2 and the campaign guide most of the 100 remaining Jedi went to Katarr and were killed by Nihilus.

Star Wars Logic
My bad, had a bit to much beer tonight. I meant Nadd's blaster not lightsaber. And where is this killing thousands of Jedi come from? A direct quote would be nice.

And, no, according to both KotOR 2 and the campaign guide most of the 100 remaining Jedi went to Katarr and were killed by Nihilus. Its Cool No there was no DIRECT QUOTE saying he killed thousands of Jedi. Here's the discription for Freeden Nadd's BLASTER. (This Vile weapon once belong to Freeden Nadd, this blaster killed more Jedi then any Lightsaber) ever could of. it was a METAPHORE stating Freeden Nadd killed thousands of jedi during his more private lifetime moments WITHOUT DIRECTLY SAYING IT.

ares834
As I said I think that's simply legend and myth, not fact. It's like in KotOR where the one alien above Yavin IV claims Exar Kun was so powerful when he walked he caused the ground to quake. As we see in the comics, that is clearly not the case.

Star Wars Logic
As I said I think that's simply legend and myth, not fact. It's like in KotOR where the one alien above Yavin IV claims Exar Kun was so powerful when he walked he caused the ground to quake. As we see in the comics, that is clearly not the case. OF COURSE THATS "YOUR" OPINION, i guess you havent seen many Metaphores and figured them out, only stamping Metaphores as Myths and Legends if Not directly stated by a Creator OF A SPECIFIC SERIES, well you gotta get used to it thats what G.L does best leaving puzzles so the Star Wars Fans can piece them together, like the small puzzle i pieced about Freeden Nadd's unspoken history. And its True that Exar Kun's power didnt make the Planet shake, but that was reffering to the fact that his power felt like a spiritual quake heading right twords you, but no one saw visually.

GenomeFrozener
That is a very bad list.

Star Wars Logic
Originally posted by GenomeFrozener
That is a very bad list. HOW IS THIS IN ANY WAY A BAD LIST? Marka Ragnos was Ruler of the old Sith empire, led ruthless campgains against people SUSPECTED of going against him and made examples of those people in the process and so powerful to the point to where he would make his enemys Kill each other Rather then Ragnos doing it himself, and notably the ONLY Dark lord to bring the Sith empire to its ONE and ONLY Golden age, even Trenbrae (Darth Viliate) sought training under Ragnos and achieved that and even afterwards he NEVER thought once about going against Marka due to his tremendous power both Physically and IN The Force which led Ragnos unchallanged for over 100 years, knowing that Backstabbing and Betrayal is common among the Sith, that was put into a halt while Ragnos Ruled, basicly EVERYONE feared Marka Ragnos that includes NAGA SADOW DARTH VILIATE SIMUS and the ENTIRE DARK COUNCIL of Ragnos's time, And even Luke Skywalker stated that if Marka Ragnos was ever ressurrected in his physical body/Prime then ALL JEDI EVERYWHERE WILL DIE. Marka Ragnos is The Greatest Dark Lord of the Sith. Now Question any of the other Ranks i Have Listed?

Arhael
And he got resurrected in JK III: JA. And he died within a few minutes, defeated by one of the students of Luke. And that student is not even a powerhouse comparing to other characters.

Star Wars Logic
Originally posted by Arhael
And he got resurrected in JK III: JA. And he died within a few minutes, defeated by one of the students of Luke. And that student is not even a powerhouse comparing to other characters. In Star Wars J.K Marka Ragnos's Spirit was being Summoned from a 2,000 Year Sleep and into physical Restoration by Tavion in the form of Sith Magic. The WHOLE P.O.I.N.T to that finale battle was to Stop Ragnos from fully being Ressurrected because if he was then all of the Main Characters and Jedi Heros would die otherwise as already Stated by Luke Skywalker. dont try to compare Ragnos's DEAD power to someone else's thats ALIVE and FULLY FUNCTIONAL A.K.A Jaiden. If Ragnos was ressurrected then Jaiden and both Skywalker and Katarn would be dead in the first 5 Minutes during the fight.Even if The Greatest Jedi/Sith Dies their Spirit becomes more Vulnerable to the Force (Which in other words means they are more likely to suffer a Spiritual Death rather then worrying about their physical wellbeing) Which is using the indivisual's own Spiritual energy for either Offense or Defense, and if you have a LIVING indivisual fighting a DEAD Indivisual the 80% outcome will be the Living person would win if the Rank of the person thats fighting against the Dead is a Jedi Knight Zeison Sha initiate or a Matukai adept.

The_Tempest
No

GenomeFrozener
Originally posted by Star Wars Logic
In Star Wars J.K Marka Ragnos's Spirit was being Summoned from a 2,000 Year Sleep and into physical Restoration by Tavion in the form of Sith Magic. The WHOLE P.O.I.N.T to that finale battle was to Stop Ragnos from fully being Ressurrected because if he was then all of the Main Characters and Jedi Heros would die otherwise as already Stated by Luke Skywalker. dont try to compare Ragnos's DEAD power to someone else's thats ALIVE and FULLY FUNCTIONAL A.K.A Jaiden. If Ragnos was ressurrected then Jaiden and both Skywalker and Katarn would be dead in the first 5 Minutes during the fight.Even if The Greatest Jedi/Sith Dies their Spirit becomes more Vulnerable to the Force (Which in other words means they are more likely to suffer a Spiritual Death rather then worrying about their physical wellbeing) Which is using the indivisual's own Spiritual energy for either Offense or Defense, and if you have a LIVING indivisual fighting a DEAD Indivisual the 80% outcome will be the Living person would win if the Rank of the person thats fighting against the Dead is a Jedi Knight Zeison Sha initiate or a Matukai adept.

Lol no. Marka doesn't even have credible feats to be considered "strong".

Star Wars Logic
Lol no. Marka doesn't even have credible feats to be considered "strong". And THATS "YOUR" OPINION NOT A FACT.

Q99
And THATS "YOUR" OPINION NOT A FACT.

It's you're opinion that Ragnos is strongest, but it's not an opinion that others, quite a few others, have better feats.

Star Wars Logic
Originally posted by Q99
It's you're opinion that Ragnos is strongest, but it's not an opinion that others, quite a few others, have better feats. MAYBE FROM "YOUR" viewpoint ts Opinionated. but its FACTUAL. CLOSED MINDED person.

Q99
MAYBE FROM "YOUR" viewpoint ts Opinionated. but its FACTUAL. CLOSED MINDED person.

For it to be factual, it has to have facts supporting it, and you don't. Lacking facts is what opinion is.

Well, at least you admit you're closed minded about it.

Star Wars Logic
Originally posted by Q99
For it to be factual, it has to have facts supporting it, and you don't. Lacking facts is what opinion is.

Well, at least you admit you're closed minded about it. R.E.A.L.L.Y? I dont have facts supporting Ragnos Nor NAGA? you havent read any of my LONG messages conserning those 2 have you? Looks like the ceddle calling the pot BLACK C.O.N.T.R.A.D.I.C.T.I.O.N Dont reply back you are making yourself more to what im explaining that a Closed minded person is Happy Dance

Q99
R.E.A.L.L.Y? I dont have facts supporting Ragnos Nor NAGA? you havent read any of my LONG messages conserning those 2 have you? -

And have you read the examples of other Sith doing bigger stuff?

You haven't presented facts that prove your point. "Ragnos did this stuff. Other Sith do bigger stuff," doesn't prove that Ragnos is at the time. You say stuff like, 'we don't know if Ragnos fought big foes,' which is not proof of fighting stronger, it's just speculating/wondering if you did.

Like you said, you're closed-minded and aren't listening to what the facts are for other Sith.

NemeBro
R.E.A.L.L.Y? I dont have facts supporting Ragnos Nor NAGA? you havent read any of my LONG messages conserning those 2 have you? Looks like the ceddle calling the pot BLACK C.O.N.T.R.A.D.I.C.T.I.O.N Dont reply back you are making yourself more to what im explaining that a Closed minded person is Happy Dance *kettle

Q99
Also: Let me just say that being called closed minded by someone who doesn't listen to arguments is not a particular scathing insult.

No-one's likely to care, it's just projecting your own issues on others whether or not they actually are close minded (and hint? The people providing examples of many sith lords with facts and examples backing them up aren't the close minded ones here).

Star Wars Logic
Originally posted by Q99
Also: Let me just say that being called closed minded by someone who doesn't listen to arguments is not a particular scathing insult.

No-one's likely to care, it's just projecting your own issues on others whether or not they actually are close minded (and hint? The people providing examples of many sith lords with facts and examples backing them up aren't the close minded ones here). No you dont Know what the term HEAD LIKE A BRICK WALL MEANS do you. I gave examples on why Marka Ragnos reins supreme and if you say otherwise in attempt to L.O.O.K intelligent then take your insults somewhere else. Im done for today wasting my time, il be back tommarrow smile

Lord Lucien
Obvious TROLL is AWBVEEAWS.

GenomeFrozener
And THATS "YOUR" OPINION NOT A FACT.

Alright, amuse me. List his feats since he's so damn powerful.

Star Wars Logic
Alright, amuse me. List his feats since he's so damn powerful. A.M.U.S.E Y.O.U? w.o.m.p I will State what Ragnos was Capable of "Later" just be Patient smile

GenomeFrozener
The only feats he has is being dead and "powerful".

NewGuy01
I disagree witih this list.

Star Wars Logic
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I disagree witih this list. Why?

Arhael
1 Marka Ragnos. 2 Naga Sadow. 3 Darth Viliate. 4 Tulak Hord. 5 Lord Scourge. 6 Exar Kun. 7 Freeden Nadd. 8 Darth Traya. 9 AjuntaPall. 10 Darth Sidious. if there are any disagreements i can state facts on why this is the true Top 10 conserning the sith empire's lords. laughing

NewGuy01
(NOTE: I'm not including Traya/Nihilus/Sion... They're too O.P)

1. Darth Sidious (Dark Empire Version)
2. Darth Plagues
3. Sith Emperor Vitiate
4. Marka Ragnos
5. Exar Kun
6. Darth Bane
7. Darth Caedus
8. Darth Krayt (Reborn)
9. Darth Vader (Suited)
10. Darth Malgus

Ascendancy
How does Caedus make that list? He never even had so much as a true apprentice, never had an empire or even an army of his own, and could barely even get his own people to address him as Darth Caedus. He only survived as long as he did because Luke couldn't bring himself to kill him.

He had a lot of arcane knowledge, but a great Lord of the Sith he was not.

Q99
Originally posted by Ascendancy
How does Caedus make that list? He never even had so much as a true apprentice, never had an empire or even an army of his own, and could barely even get his own people to address him as Darth Caedus. He only survived as long as he did because Luke couldn't bring himself to kill him.

He had a lot of arcane knowledge, but a great Lord of the Sith he was not.

He was a very strong fighter (and the Luke thing would've applied to just about any other Sith lord had they been around ^^). And he was in charge of the GA's military for a bit.

So, I can see the logic in including him.

NewGuy01
Well, the ranks are more from how powerful I believe they are than how much they achieved.

If it's how great their galactic-scale achievements are then he wouldn't be on the list.

Ascendancy
Originally posted by Q99
He was a very strong fighter (and the Luke thing would've applied to just about any other Sith lord had they been around ^^). And he was in charge of the GA's military for a bit.

So, I can see the logic in including him.

Yeah, but he lost control over the entirety of the forces very soon after he declared himself. Only part of the fleet remained loyal to him. Not exactly what you call the thrall of a great Sith Lord.

S_W_LeGenD
Greatest is ambiguous term.

The more I read about the lore; the harder it gets to rank characters.

Greatest in the context of innovating dark side practices?

I believe that Ancient Sith will rate significantly high here.

Greatest in the context of accomplishments?

Some of the greats I recall are (not in order):

- Darth Sidious (Transformed the Republic from within in to a Sith Empire)
- Darth Vitiate (Created a Sith Empire from ashes and nearly conquered the Galaxy)
- Darth Revan (Nearly conquered the Republic and source of future innovation)
- Darth Bane (Reshaped the Sith Order)
- Marka Ragnos (Golden Age of Sith)
- Ajunta Pall (Discovery of Korriban and laying down foundations of the Sith Order)

Originally posted by GenomeFrozener Lol no. Marka doesn't even have credible feats to be considered "strong".
He is very powerful.

I used to think otherwise but SWTORE changed my perception about him.

Originally posted by Arhael
laughing
Their is nothing laughable about it.

His kill record is extremely impressive.

Originally posted by NewGuy01
(NOTE: I'm not including Traya/Nihilus/Sion... They're too O.P)

1. Darth Sidious (Dark Empire Version)
2. Darth Plagues
3. Sith Emperor Vitiate
4. Marka Ragnos
5. Exar Kun
6. Darth Bane
7. Darth Caedus
8. Darth Krayt (Reborn)
9. Darth Vader (Suited)
10. Darth Malgus
Seriously?

"Much to learn you still have"

The top ones as per promotion are (no specific order);

- Darth Vitiate
- Darth Sidious (DE)
- Darth Plagueis

Power wise, Vitiate and Sidious are same IMO.

Command of the dark side wise, Vitiate is number 1. This guy was capable of performing unparalleled feats with his Sith Sorcery.

However, it is possible that some Sith Lords were even more formidable then Darth Plagueis.

Some other greats are;

- Marka Ragnos (Master of the dark side)
- Darth Marr (Master of the dark side)
- First Son (Master of the dark side)

Additional ones:

- Darth Revan (Champion of the dark side)
- Darth Nihilus (Insane feats)
- Darth Jadus (Insane feats)
- Tulak Hord (Insane feats)
- Mysterious Sith Inquisitor (Insane feats)
- Darth Darth Thanaton (Supremely powerful Sith Lord)
- Darth Malgus
- Darth Baras
- Darth Nyriss
- Exar Kun
- Darth Bane
- Darth Zannah
- Darth Traya
- Darth Caedus
- Darth Malak (SF)
- Darth Vader (OT)
- Karness Murr
- Darth Krayt (Reborn)

What I can think of thus far.

Their are some serious bad@sses in the Sith history. It is becoming nearly impossible to rank these characters, given the hype they are receiving. I am not even sure if Darth Vader (OT) falls in the top 10 category now.

Some examples:

- Karness Murr thinks of Darth Krayt (Reborn) as a joke.
- Mysterious Sith Inquisitor kills Darth Thanaton with combined might of several dark spirits
- Tulak Hord once moved a Starship

Oh! Damn! It is not even funny....

Q99
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD

- Karness Murr thinks of Darth Krayt (Reborn) as a joke.

Pre-Reborn. It was the Muur encounter that helped him figure out how to heal himself, not to mention the fight that made being reborn necessary. And Muur didn't rate Krayt badly, Muur did think he was a powerful Sith who'd make an excellent host (more-so than Cade, and much like he thought of Vader), it's just he felt he was stronger still, and his stance was "I'm awesome, other Sith should really just be my host." Granted, he was extremely badass, but he did look at other Sith as potential hosts first.

Darth Andeddu was the one who really thought the One Sith were jokes. Then he talked smack about Wyyrlok, who's merely the 'Dooku' to Krayt's 'Sidious', then Wyyrlok blocked his lightning with one bare hand hand and killed him in a contest of Andeddu's own best sorcery like it was no thing smile

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Q99
Pre-Reborn. It was the Muur encounter that helped him figure out how to heal himself, not to mention the fight that made being reborn necessary. And Muur didn't rate Krayt badly, Muur did think he was a powerful Sith who'd make an excellent host (more-so than Cade, and much like he thought of Vader), it's just he felt he was stronger still, and his stance was "I'm awesome, other Sith should really just be my host." Granted, he was extremely badass, but he did look at other Sith as potential hosts first.
Thanks for the information. smile

Originally posted by Q99
Darth Andeddu was the one who really thought the One Sith were jokes. Then he talked smack about Wyyrlok, who's merely the 'Dooku' to Krayt's 'Sidious', then Wyyrlok blocked his lightning with one bare hand hand and killed him in a contest of Andeddu's own best sorcery like it was no thing smile
This is classic. laughing out loud

Though one thing to note here is that Sith aren't super warriors in spirit forms.

Very few were extremely dangerous in spirit form such as Vitiate and Exar Kun.

Even Marka Ragnos didn't accomplish much in spirit form. In his original form, he would have shown Jaden Korr what power means; he would have squashed him like a bug.

Q99
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD

Oh, he had a body. While he spent a long time as a spirit in his holocron, he had it set up so that when someone placed it on his body, it'd suck the life from that person and restore his, flesh and all, and it was thus restored that Wyyrlok kicked his ass. He also had a sith scepter with a crystal in it, so he had his armament to boot.

And after Wyyrlok killed him, he tk lifted the body back into the tomb, and stole his books. Because that's how Wyyrlok rolls.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Q99
Oh, he had a body. While he spent a long time as a spirit in his holocron, he had it set up so that when someone placed it on his body, it'd suck the life from that person and restore his, flesh and all, and it was thus restored that Wyyrlok kicked his ass. He also had a sith scepter with a crystal in it, so he had his armament to boot.

And after Wyyrlok killed him, he tk lifted the body back into the tomb, and stole his books. Because that's how Wyyrlok rolls.
Interesting revelation!

I have personally never thought of Darth Andeddu as a warrior; he is mainly noted for his knowledge of Sith Lore (specially the ritual of Essence Transfer).

I recall that Andeddu's gatekeeper attempted to excercise cockiness against Bane but the latter individual "forced" the knowledge out of him. laughing out loud

This is Bane's assessment of Andeddu:

Like many of the ancient Sith, he was cruel, arrogant, self-centered, and shortsighted. His lessons mirrored those of Bane's instructors at the Sith Academy on Korriban; lessons Bane had rejected decades ago as flawed.

He had moved beyond their teachings. His understanding of the dark side had evolved. In creating the Rule of Two, he had ushered in a new era for the Sith. He had transcended the limited understanding of men like Andeddu, and he was done listening to the gatekeeper's ignorant litany. (Darth Bane: Dynasty of Evil)

Though I must give credit to Wyyrlok; he had command of Sith Sorcery and used this to his advantage against Andeddu to win the fight. Also, Wyylock defeated Krayt once.

So I gather that Karness Murr have played role in return of Krayt and increasing his power?

Q99
He was noted as a sith sorcerer. It says something his main weapon was a scepter and not a blade (though he did own a lightsaber as well).

In his time, he was the Dark Lord of the Sith who was feared enough for his power that the other Sith ganged up on him to take him down.

Well, not exactly beat Krayt, more assassinated. I'll get to that.

And yea, Wyyrlok managed to beat Andeddu at his own game.

Major role. When the Muur amulet showed up, they attempted to strike a partnership, and got as far as Muur helping Krayt heal his wounds (from which he observed some of Muur's healing method).

Then the Jedi + Imperial Knights showed up and turned into a brawl, and Muur's host Celeste Morne tried to kill Krayt. Krayt tried making a deal with her- join him and they'd control Muur together.

Muur took over Morne's body and the two dark lords got into a lightning duel (in which Muur was grabbing Krayt's lightning and tossing some of it back)... but just after it started, Imperial Knight Master Azlyn stabbed Krayt in the back with a lightsaber, causing him to in turn be zapped.

Then they tossed him off a cliff, where he was wounded but not killed. Then Wyyrlok showed up and finished the job with lightning of his own, and put the body in stasis to use as a figurehead (he could claim he was speaking to Krayt in stasis as he'd done before), but instead the dead Krayt used his knowledge partially gained from Muur to heal himself from death and remove his vong implants. Then came back and challenge Wyyrlok, which was a pretty hard-fought battle, especially when Wyyrlok tried illusion on him, but Krayt was the more powerful and won.

Star Wars Logic
Lol no. Marka doesn't even have credible feats to be considered "strong". Ok i guess this proves you wrong. Wookieepedia.

A Sith-Human hybrid, Marka Ragnos was a direct descendant from a Dark Jedi who had fled the Republic after the Hundred-Year Darkness, who lived 20,000 years after the formation of the Old Republic. Feared, obeyed, and admired among the Sith, Ragnos was considered to have been the greatest Dark Lord of the Sith of his age, and was born a long time before 5,100 BBY. When the Dark Lord of the Sith died, Ragnos and another powerful Sith, Simus, rose up to take the mantle. A formidable warrior, Ragnos dueled and defeated Simus in combat circa 5,100 BBY, proving himself worthy of the mantle of Dark Lord of the Sith.

After gaining the mantle of a Dark Lord, he led ruthless campaigns against his Sith enemies, pitting his adversaries against each other and ensuring that there were no threats to his throne. His iron-fisted rule would last over a century. During those times Ragnos likely composed his own epistle, created a Scepter capable of siphoning the Force from many different places, which could be used to empower non-force users, and designed a pair of gauntlets capable of augmenting the strength of the Force on its user.

Marka Ragnos's Powers and abilities

Marka Ragnos was powerful, both physically and in the use of the Force, and was considered to be among the most powerful Siths and Force-users in Sith and Jedi history, leading the Sith Empire to a Golden Age of their existence, conducting brutal and ruthless campaigns against his Sith enemies. Ragnos had such knowledge about the Force, that even during his funeral, he was able to show himself to Naga Sadow and Ludo Kressh as a spirit, orchestrating their duel, thus deciding the future fate of the Sith Empire. He also knew how to keep the essence of his body alive, 5000 years after his death, and was proficient in the use of Sith magic. Ragnos' connection with the Force was strong enough to posses Tavion Axmis in order to fight against Jaden Korr. Ragnos didn't always wield a lightsaber, the common weapon of the Sith Lords and the Jedi Knights, instead, he mostly wielded a Sith sword, consisting of a metal blade enhanced by Sith sorcery, a weapon of the primitive Sith race, which he could hide inside his scepter. It is possible only he knew of the sword's hiding place, as Tavion Axmis did not draw it until she was possessed by Ragnos. His skills with his customized Sith sword were remarkable in his duel against Jaden Korr inside of his own tomb, as he could skillfully deflect the attacks Korr provided against him, and at the same time, he could unleash the power of the Sith magic with which his sword was imbued. Ragnos also owned a pair of dark gauntlets which increased his skill with a melee weapon or a lightsaber.

Further investigation of Marka Ragnos revealed his physical body had intangibility properties. Thus individuals were able to see through Marka Ragnos at the time he had his body.
Through more investigation. It was revealed that Marka Ragnos's spirit was placed in a nexus prison, and one that absorbed the sith lord's continually growing power. It was the only way to confine Marka Ragnos.

Marka Ragnos is the most powerful dark lord of the Sith unquestionably smile.

Star Wars Logic
I take back what i said concerning the Most powerful Dark Lords of the Sith.

The True list is.

Marka Ragnos 1st
Darth Nihilus 2nd.
Tulak Hord 3rd.
Darth Vitiate 4th.
Freeden Nadd 5th.
Naga Sadow 6th.
Darth Sion 7th.
Ajunta Pall 8th.
Darth Zannah 9th
Darth Vader 10th.

This is not arguable anymore no expression.

Galan007
Soooo, what did Ragnos actually do? What feats did he preform that put him at #1, iyo?

Star Wars Logic
Originally posted by Galan007
Soooo, what did Ragnos actually do? What feats did he preform that put him at #1, iyo? For 1. When Marka Ragnos ruled the sith empire, he put them into their one and only golden age. And when Ragnos died, that golden age ended. 2nd, even when Marka Ragnos was alive, he was see-through. Meaning he never had a solid physical form, thus Ragnos possessed the feat of physical intangibility. Marka Ragnos is the Most powerful Dark Lord of the Sith.

Lord Lucien
2nd, even when Marka Ragnos was alive, he was see-through. Meaning he never had a solid physical form, thus Ragnos possessed the feat of physical intangibility. Oh my God you've got to tell me what chemical you're ingesting--I need in on that hallucinogenic shit man.

steveholt951
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Oh my God you've got to tell me what chemical you're ingesting--I need in on that hallucinogenic shit man.

ROFL

GenomeFrozener
Originally posted by Galan007
Soooo, what did Ragnos actually do? What feats did he preform that put him at #1, iyo?

Don't even bother with this guy.

Star Wars Logic
Oh my God you've got to tell me what chemical you're ingesting--I need in on that hallucinogenic shit man. You just made yourself look stupid (and not in the good way).

Marka Ragnos was see-through when he had his physical body, thus he had no solid physical from, he possessed the feat of physical intangibility. Heck there was a book made back during the 1980's, a book with the physical Marka Ragnos, the very same book that the star wars Jedi academy video game was 50% based on.

I guess all of you here are either ignorant, or on pot. If not, cease with your insignificant opinions smile

ares834
You just made yourself look stupid (and not in the good way).

Marka Ragnos was see-through when he had his physical body, thus he had no solid physical from, he possessed the feat of physical intangibility. Heck there was a book made back during the 1980's, a book with the physical Marka Ragnos, the very same book that the star wars Jedi academy video game was 50% based on.

I guess all of you here are either ignorant, or on pot. If not, cease with your insignificant opinions smile

laughing out loud

Jeez, this guy is ****in fantastic.

Star Wars Logic
laughing out loud

Jeez, this guy is ****in fantastic. WE HAVE A TROLL ALERT! big grin

Lord Lucien
c_GFzFqyaRc

Star Wars Logic
c_GFzFqyaRc Thank you smile.

Pwned
It's not the good kind of nerd.

Star Wars Logic
Originally posted by Pwned
It's not the good kind of nerd. A nerd is a intelligent person. Lucien called me intelligent probably without even knowing it.
That's what it rounds out to
smile.

Pwned
No, he was insulting you by using Austin Powers to deliver an archaic term that used to be offensive to those with bad hygeine and horrible fashion choices.

Its the method of delivery that mattered.

Star Wars Logic
Originally posted by Pwned
No, he was insulting you by using Austin Powers to deliver an archaic term that used to be offensive to those with bad hygeine and horrible fashion choices.

Its the method of delivery that mattered. Do you really need to provide your full explanation on something i already understand?

He called me intelligent no matter what way you look at it smile.

Lord Lucien
Actually I called you short and pointless. Like the clip.

Star Wars Logic
Actually I called you short and pointless. Like the clip. Nope your boy austin powers called me intelligent, so did you smile.

Ushgarak
Troll thread- closed.

SWL, if you keep clearly trolling you will be banned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.