The Mist vs Raccoon City

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mindship
Umbrella Corp decides against the nuke and instead deliberately repeats what the military did to unleash the interdimensional, creature-infested Mist into zombie-overrun Raccoon City.

They come back in 48 hours. What do they find?

Ascendancy
Well, I don't have the feeling that the T-Virus will necessarily infect the creatures from The Mist. I doubt the venom of creatures will affect the zombies, so everything comes down to brute force. The bugs and flying things that eat them are relatively weak so the zombies can kill them without much issue and since they are alive I'm guessing they would try to eat them. The spider's acid webs would cut the zombies to pieces perhaps, but I'm going to assume that they use their other webbing and just cover them up.

The big deciding factor is the giant-ass and even more giant-ass walkers. Both could crush the zombies without issue and I doubt the zombies could overwhelm them quickly enough to take them down.

If both sides actually attacked each other I say the inter-dimensional nasties take this one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.