Hank Pym and Beast vs. Dr. Nemesis and Forge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sixth_Winged
The hanks gets all equipment from the avengers academy while the cable and the xforce duo gets all equipment from utopia.

1 week prep for each.

All sentient mechanical constructs are considered equipment also including Jocasta, unit, the sentinel and danger.

Bouboumaster
The answer is Reed Richards

Brockalizer
Nemesis and Forge easily. Forge's ability to create anything he can imagine combined with the Dr.'s moral flexibility would be too much IMO.

zopzop
Originally posted by Brockalizer
Nemesis and Forge easily. Forge's ability to create anything he can imagine combined with the Dr.'s moral flexibility would be too much IMO.
This. PS is Forge still an elite mage? Back during the prelude to the Inferno Event, that boy was going toe to toe with Magik on Earth AND in Limbo and doing just fine.

Team 2 ftw.

pym-ftw
All equipment that Pym has?

He bfr's the nemesis away, and Beast throws forge through time

zopzop
Originally posted by pym-ftw
All equipment that Pym has?

He bfr's the nemesis away, and Beast throws forge through time
Uhm no. IF Forge still retains his magic abilities he ends Team 1.
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/images/spotlight/magik17.jpg

pym-ftw
Hmm

Pym has an army of jocastas to slow them down, while building an Ultron with intimate knowledge of the legacy virus...

Or download them into his own heaven

Or shrink the Jocasta units down into a mist and have them neutralize forge from the inside out...

He could also irradiate the area after he and beast take his anti radiation pills

Brockalizer
Hmm

Pym has an army of jocastas to slow them down, while building an Ultron with intimate knowledge of the legacy virus...

Or download them into his own heaven

Or shrink the Jocasta units down into a mist and have them neutralize forge from the inside out...

He could also irradiate the area after he and beast take his anti radiation pills Forge reads up on Green Lantern and makes 8 green rings, 8 blue rings and and just incase that don't work he can build his own ultimate nullifier.

pym-ftw
Does he have any of that, on Utopia?

Brockalizer
Does he have any of that, on Utopia? He can build them out of spare parts found lying around, he's the MacGeyver of Marvel.

pym-ftw
I mean how can he find out about either of them?

What's his most powerful invention

Brockalizer
I mean how can he find out about either of them?

What's his most powerful invention The UN is common knowledge among scientists in the Marvelverse, they also have comic books. I'm sure someone in Utopia has a kindle he can borrow.
As far bis most powerful invention, didn't he create Nimrod?

pym-ftw
Pym beat a prepped Reed

Do we agree Nemesis and McCoy are nearly non factors

Brockalizer
Do we agree Nemesis and McCoy are nearly non factors I can agree with that.

DarkSaint85
Nah, Nemesis is good for thinking like a bastard. Tells Forge what he wants. Forge builds it.

Beast, not so much. Unless they splice DNA and robotics together...

pym-ftw
Unless beast decides to tell Pym how to weaponize the cure to the x-gene which I don't think he would ic, then its Pym versus the mutant menace...

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.