Tiamut the Communicator vs Scrier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
big grin

zopzop
Tiamut easily.

Dampyre
The Celestial

guy222
The Communicator

TheGodKiller
Scrier.

guy222
how does he win

TheGodKiller
By beating him. No offense Guy, but current Tiamut is a wussie. Not to mention he prolly had some of his power drained as well(thanks to Mr Sinister).

Slaanesh
i think Galactus is more powerful than Scrier..so since Tiamut is more powerful than Galactus..Tiamut win..

Bentley
Originally posted by Slaanesh
i think Galactus is more powerful than Scrier..so since Tiamut is more powerful than Galactus..Tiamut win..

Puny Celestials aren't more powerful that Big-G wink

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Bentley
Puny Celestials aren't more powerful that Big-G wink

puny one..sure..Tiamut aren't puny thou..

Sundipped
Originally posted by zopzop
Tiamut easily.

thumb up
Scrier couldn't even put a scratch on Big G and he had a tag team partner to help.

vince_slice
Well their fight did threaten the destruction of the entire universe.

basilisk
Tiamut easily.

Sundipped
Originally posted by vince_slice
Well their fight did threaten the destruction of the entire universe.

Hyperbole.

vince_slice
Originally posted by Sundipped
Hyperbole.
No, not when it was stated and implied multiple times, by Surfer, Rachel, Scrier, and even Oblivion himself.

Sundipped
^
Galactus has had more prolonged fights against better opposition (who was able to actually hurt him) and came no where close to destroying a universe so how can it not be hyperbole? If Oblivion would've said galaxies, then I'd agree.

"Id"
Tiamut

vince_slice
Originally posted by Sundipped
^
Galactus has had more prolonged fights against better opposition (who was able to actually hurt him) and came no where close to destroying a universe so how can it not be hyperbole? If Oblivion would've said galaxies, then I'd agree.
So? Galactus fluctuates power-wise from writer to writer. Just because his other fights don't threaten the universe isn't proof that his fight with Scrier and the Other didn't threaten the universe. Especially when it was stated on panel multiple times. But alright, if you want to completely ignore on-panel evidence, and take a stance completely against what was shown in the comic, be my guest.

zopzop
So? Galactus fluctuates power-wise from writer to writer. Just because his other fights don't threaten the universe isn't proof that his fight with Scrier and the Other didn't threaten the universe. Especially when it was stated on panel multiple times. But alright, if you want to completely ignore on-panel evidence, and take a stance completely against what was shown in the comic, be my guest.
Bro, think about what you are saying. These guys fighting Thanos with the IG only wrecked SOLAR SYSTEMS :
http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/1309/celestials.th.jpg
So color me unimpressed with the Scrier/Other/Galactus fight.

Also Galactus had nothing to do with the reality wrecking fight Scier would have had with Other. Oblivion mentions that the reality wrecking would occur if Other and Scrier met (Galactus isn't mentioned at all):
http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/9021/oblivionbs.th.jpg
This makes Oblivion's statements even more suspect. Scrier and Other combined couldn't even scratch Galactus, yet the two of them fighting would have wrecked the multiverse? FAIL.

vince_slice
Bro, think about what you are saying. These guys fighting Thanos with the IG only wrecked SOLAR SYSTEMS :
http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/1309/celestials.th.jpg
So color me unimpressed with the Scrier/Other/Galactus fight.
This is suppose to prove something? Not all fights are going to have collateral damage. Surfer and Ravenous' fight had more collatral damage than the Galactus/Franklin fight with the mad Celestials.

That's false.

Rachel says the universe and everything will end if Galactus and Scrier/The Other keep fighting.
http://i46.tinypic.com/ori5ar.jpg

Then later we see Oblivion saying he waits for the clash between the three to continue so that everything can collapse into nothing, and for the age of oblivion to begin. Scrier again says they should stop fighting or the universe would be destroyed.
http://i45.tinypic.com/o6mmph.jpg

zopzop
This is suppose to prove something? Not all fights are going to have collateral damage. Surfer and Ravenous' fight had more collatral damage than the Galactus/Franklin fight with the mad Celestials.
Hence why collatoral damage is meaningless as a gauge of power. That group of Gods assembled to fight Thanos with the IG would WTFstomp Scrier and the Other.

No it's not false. Oblivion's statement was made before Galactus was thrown into the mix. It's right there on panel that if the barrier fails and Scrier and Other meet, all reality dies. Galactus was just icing on the cake. The supposed reality destroying would have happened irregardless of him being there or not.

Scrier and Other were the main components of that supposed catastrophe.

guy222
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
By beating him. No offense Guy, but current Tiamut is a wussie. Not to mention he prolly had some of his power drained as well(thanks to Mr Sinister).

none taken friend smile

u know that tiamut has his reality warping powers again and he leads the celestials(616, not the silly mad versions)

if it weren't for hickman writing the silly galactus storyline, it was supposed to b tiamut, arishem and exitar vs galactus

tiamut is the baddest celestial bar none

and its cool u take scrier for the win, for me there's nothing scrier can do to harm tiamut

and appreciate the post

vince_slice

Hence why collatoral damage is meaningless as a gauge of power. That group of Gods assembled to fight Thanos with the IG would WTFstomp Scrier and the Other.
Whether you think collateral damage is meaningless isn't really relevant. We're talking about whether the Galactus vs. Scrier/The Other fight was going to destroy the universe. And based on on-panel evidence and statements, it was.

And yet after Galactus entered the fight, and fought both of them, Oblivion got even more excited and said, "is the endless end I have desired for so long finally at hand?" Then later he says he wanted the clash between Galactus and Scrier/The Other to continue so the universe would collapse into nothing. Some how, according to you, this means Galactus had nothing to do with the universe collapsing, despite statements to the contrary.

And what does this tangent have to do with what I was originally discussing? If anything the fact that you brought up Scrier and The Other potentially collapsing reality by themselves supports my original statement.

zopzop
Whether you think collateral damage is meaningless isn't really relevant. We're talking about whether the Galactus vs. Scrier/The Other fight was going to destroy the universe. And based on on-panel evidence and statements, it was.
According to Oblivion this was going to happen IRREGARDLESS of Galactus entering the fight. It's right there on panel.

SUPPOSEDLY if the Barrier fell and Scrier and the Other met, then reality would be destroyed.

Why wouldn't he? It was icing on the cake. Since Oblivion was the one that originally stated Scier and Other meeting would collapse all universes.

What of your original statement? We've seen that collateral damage isn't a good gauge of power. The fact that both Scrier and the Other couldn't even scratch Galactus tells you just how powerful they really are (ie not very).

Tiamut went up against Arishem, called the mightiest of the Celestials, and was winning before the entire Second Host jumped in and sucker attacked him.

Tiamut stomps Scrier.

vince_slice

According to Oblivion this was going to happen IRREGARDLESS of Galactus entering the fight. It's right there on panel.

SUPPOSEDLY if the Barrier fell and Scrier and the Other met, then reality would be destroyed.

Oblivion said if the Scrier and the Other fight, it would collapse reality. Then later on when Galactus entered the fight, he says that Galactus fighting both Scrier and The Other, would ALSO collapse the universe.

So let me hold your hand through this, based on the comic, the universe could've collapse two ways:
(1) Scrier fighting The Other.
(2) Scrier and The Other fighting Galactus.

These are not mutually exclusive, both fights could've destroyed the universe according to Oblivion. Galactus would be contributing to the destruction of the universe in the second fight.

Yeah, then later on he stated Galactus fighting both Scrier and The Other would've collapsed the universe also.

Like I said, we aren't discussing whether collateral damage is meaningful, so its irrelevant. We're discussing whether or not Scrier's fights would've collapsed the universe. And according to what you brought up, it supports my arguments.

abhilegend
Tiamut.

guy222
thumb up

Mr.SunKing
Tiamut

Igniz
Also Galactus had nothing to do with the reality wrecking fight Scier would have had with Other. Oblivion mentions that the reality wrecking would occur if Other and Scrier met (Galactus isn't mentioned at all):
http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/9021/oblivionbs.th.jpg
This makes Oblivion's statements even more suspect. Scrier and Other combined couldn't even scratch Galactus, yet the two of them fighting would have wrecked the multiverse? FAIL.

Basically, I interpret this as 2 guys roughhousing inside the house.And when 1 of those guys accidently hit the main foundation that keeps the house standing, the house collapses because of their fight.Just put the barricade in the position of being the foundation of the multiverse or so.

Also, Tiamut wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.