Iron Man+ runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

h1a8
Tony stops messing around and thinks it's time for him to be top dog.
He does some serious upgrades
1. Armor is now composed of secondary adamantium/vibranium alloy

2. Brain is still wired to the armor, can think, react, and analyze with supercomputer speed.

3. He can now teleport himself (even to other dimensions), and as fast as he can think.

4. Can see up to 2 minutes ahead of the time line naturally (like from the movie Next).

5. Has a second energy source from an unknown white dwarf star (the deviced inside the armor that gives him teleportation ability teleports converts the energy from the star to inside the armor). This extra energy source boost his blast strength and intensity, flight speed, strength, and shield strength by 20x greater. He also has unlimited stamina as long as the star still exists. Star energy also converts to sustenance so that Tony doesn't need to breath, eat, or sleep.

6. Has special auto body shields that are for resisting a decent degree of tp and magnetism. Dr. Xavier couldn't casually mindrape him but using his full concentration/might for several seconds he could. And shields provide at most 1/2 complete resistance against Magneto.

7. Has two retractable 1 foot primary adamantium blades (like a single Wolverine claw but comes out from top of his wrist armor instead of his hand)

Fight is on an indestructible Earth sized planet. Fight starts 20m apart. IM is Renewed after each battle.

1. Savage Hulk
2. Xman (can't manipulate time)
3. WW (preboot)
4. WWH (can't become WBH)
5. Thor
6. Superman (preboot)
7. Silver Surfer
8. Thanos (pre Imperative)
9. Magneto full strength
10. WBH

Is Tony top dog now?

pym-ftw
Order is odd but...

Stops at Thor

Blair Wind
You might have upgraded him in some places, but you downgraded him in others.

Specifically:
Originally posted by h1a8
6. Has special auto body shields that are for resisting a decent degree of tp and magnetism. Dr. Xavier couldn't casually mindrape him but using his full concentration/might for several seconds he could. And shields provide at most 1/2 complete resistance against Magneto.

carver9
Yeah, the order is off. Even with this upgrade, he would have a difficult time bypassing Hulks healing factor AND secondary Adamantium? A thunderclap and a grab is all it would take to end a fight against Savage Hulk, let alone WWH. He stops at 1.

JayDaDon
Tony's brains could get him a far. Maybe as far as Thor. But definitely not past him.

armedforbattle
He already has 100% magnetism resistance.
And the adamantium blades? Lol he has an energy sword that puts adamantium to shame.

armedforbattle
Originally posted by carver9
Yeah, the order is off. Even with this upgrade, he would have a difficult time bypassing Hulks healing factor AND secondary Adamantium? A thunderclap and a grab is all it would take to end a fight against Savage Hulk, let alone WWH. He stops at 1. No.

Brockalizer
Two minute precog should give him enough of and advantage to clear it, as long as bfr is allowed. I think the list is out of order though and agree that some of your upgrades are actually downgrades especially the magnetic resistance and instead of adamantium I'd go with uru metal with an added enchantment simiar to the one on Black Knight's sword or the Muramasa blade.

h1a8
Originally posted by armedforbattle
He already has 100% magnetism resistance.
And the adamantium blades? Lol he has an energy sword that puts adamantium to shame. I didn't know that. Then why so many pages in the thread against magneto. So IM has a sword stronger than adamantium?

DarkSaint85
Potentially clears it, especially with his precog, teleportation and superspeed (how fast is it, btw?)

Edit: wait. Can he see 2 minutes into the future BEFORE the fight? Or does the bell ring, then he can start seeing 2 minutes ahead?

Because if the latter, then there's a 2 minute window where his precog power is essentially useless, and this changes the game. The speed question is still there, though.

armedforbattle
I didn't know that. Then why so many pages in the thread against magneto. So IM has a sword stronger than adamantium?
I don't think he has had magnetic resistance for long, not sure though.

And the energy sword was able to cut 'the worthy grey gargoyle' during Fear Itself.

the ninjak
With those powers he clears it.

Mindset
I didn't know that. Then why so many pages in the thread against magneto. So IM has a sword stronger than adamantium? Because Magneto can do much more than control the metal of Tony's suit.

armedforbattle
Yeah I didn't even realize at first it said his strength and blasters and shields are increased x20 he clears it

the ninjak
Originally posted by Mindset
Because Magneto can do much more than control the metal of Tony's suit.

Yeah but this Tony can teleport through dimensions and see 2 mins ahead of time.

Mags is dead.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.