Storm vs ChunLi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack Fair
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/f/f9/X-Men_Storm_Main.png/250px-X-Men_Storm_Main.pngVShttp://www.enteratedeesto.com/uploads//2008/10/chunli.jpg

They fight over the title of world's strongest woman. Fight in New York's grandstation. No civilians involved.

stargun
Why do you hate Chunny so much?

crybaby

cdtm
Isn't Chun Li super humanly fast and strong?

Should be able to just blitz Storm before Storm could nuke the battlefield.

the ninjak
Storm wins in a stomp.

She can fight with the best of them she was trained by Gambit.
She can hit the sky an freeze Chunny then blast the frozen woman apart via lightning bolts.

Zack Fair
Storm is fighting Chun in the grandstation. Taking for the sky is not an option for her. Chun is acually really strong and fast and her kikosho is beastly. It could wipe out the entire grandstation lol.

the ninjak
When did she achieve such a feat? I stopped reading the Udon comics a year ago and I remember her raising some cars.

And the Grandstation ceiling can get high enough for her to get high enough to create winds against Chunny. And Storm can use her powers indoors.

And start distance between the characters would be nice.

NemeBro
Originally posted by the ninjak
When did she achieve such a feat? I stopped reading the Udon comics a year ago and I remember her raising some cars.

And the Grandstation ceiling can get high enough for her to get high enough to create winds against Chunny. And Storm can use her powers indoors.

And start distance between the characters would be nice.

T51U8uQFrQo

Fifty seconds in.

the ninjak
Originally posted by NemeBro
T51U8uQFrQo

Fifty seconds in.

Jeezus! Haven't seen that movie yet. But still considering the opponents in such fights are looking at each other and the fact we don't know how far apart the opponents are, Storm could blow her back and interrupt her easily during such a blast.

The thing about Streetfighters is they can't be interupted during such major attacks.

AmbientFire
As I understand it, Storm's control of weather and related effects and systems is so great that she could simply suck the air out of Chun Li's lungs. I do not, however, know how long it takes her to accomplish this effect.

Zack Fair
Haven't given a starting distance between them because I cannot find a decent range where neither of them are at a disadvantage.

Such as distance being too much and it allows storm to summon level 5 hurricanes and tornadoes on chunny. Or distance being too short which allows Chun to decapitate Storm with a kick before she can even summon a teardrop

Q99
Yea, this is entirely distance dependent.

Impediment
Didn't Storm beat the shit out of Calysto for control of the Morlocks?

My money is on Chun Li.

CosmicComet
I would say the standard .5 km distance is fair enough.

Chun Li is definitely fast enough to cover that distance within a second or two, and that MAY be enough time for Storm to start some kind of decent offense.

the ninjak
Don't tell me that new movie has Chunny running 500 meters in 2 secs!!!!

Because that's utter garbage.

NemeBro
Guile's Sonic Booms have been mach 2 for as long as I can remember.

Yet you find Chun-Li being less than mach 1 in a dash absurd?

the ninjak
You using an energy attack to justify someone having superspeed?

CosmicComet
An energy attack that people around Guile's level can react to and dodge.

the ninjak
Originally posted by CosmicComet
An energy attack that people around Guile's level can react to and dodge.

Please show some examples guys.
1. Of Chunny running at Mach 1.
2. Chunny dodging multiple Mach 2 sonics Booms at far range or close.

SF fights happen quite close. If Guile shoots a Sonic Boom it takes time yet the beam flies quickly. Enough time for an experienced SFer to jump and apply damage.

Bison dodged such a blast in SFII the movie. Via teleportation.

6XlYjDG-yU4

Storm can instantly create a lightning bolt on her opponent or a brutal wind whilst hitting the air. She can even hold her hand out and freeze the immediate area in front of her, enough to freeze metal. The wind or freeze effect can disorientate the SF and stop them from performing a special move. Ororo is an Omega Level mutant. And I'm hardly an expert.

NemeBro
You using an energy attack to justify someone having superspeed? You're not very smart, are you?

A brick like Abel has blocked a Sonic Boom.

I don't care who wins the fight, Chunny has super speed.

the ninjak
Originally posted by NemeBro
You're not very smart, are you?

A brick like Abel has blocked a Sonic Boom.

I don't care who wins the fight, Chunny has super speed.

Actually I am. And your post showed nothing.

Show Chunny running at super speed or dodging a Sonic Boom even and I'll be happy enough to continue this argument.

Here is Ryu and Chunny dodging bullets......

3:38 onwards.
q1k5CMaNRUo

NemeBro
Video is blocked in my country.

the ninjak
3:37 ? + 4:48 ?
jNKbDh_ExQE

juggerman
Ororo is an Omega Level mutant.

no

the ninjak
Woops, that's right she's considered to be possible Omega Level but not there yet.

the ninjak
Storm can just flash freeze Chunny whilst flying though gale winds applied against her opponent anyways.

Chunny is just a woman with MA skills and insane Chi Bubble burst attacks.
Attacks that Storm can stop in an instant.

Zack Fair
I doubt Storm would go for the instant kill.

the ninjak
Neither would Chunny. With that epic environmental blast.

Zack Fair
Of course, but never said she would open with that attack.

NemeBro
See, but Chunny doesn't need a big attack to take out Storm.

She just needs to punch her.

I am just saying man.

Robtard
Why do you anal spelunkers insist on calling Chun-Li "Chunny". It's stupid, so stop.

NemeBro
You just can't understand our love. <3

the ninjak
People have been calling her Chunny since the 90s. Get with the program.

Can someone provide some proof she can even run at the speeds stated?

500 mtrs in 2 secs is insane.

Lek Kuen
Storm is pretty overated, Chun Li wins assuming the starting distance is't ridiculously far away.

Kazenji
People have been calling her Chunny since the 90s. Get with the program.

Which people?

the ninjak
The hip ones.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.