Raw foods diet!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malton
Well!!
The raw food diet is one of the healthy crash diets to lose weight fast. In this diet plan, you are expected to eat only raw, fresh uncooked food and avoid all processed ones. Fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, milk, buttermilk, yogurt, organic foods, beans, etc.

ThorinWoofer
Crash dieting is bad for you.

Barker
I'm here, let's get it started.

pgdarth95
Help guys my dog got his monster-sized balls stuck in a mouse trap.
Now hes mad and I cant get lose to him, he already bit me.
I tried to shoot him with a tranquilizer while he was in the garage flipping his lid, but I missed and I popped my cars tires, now I cant even take him to the Vet.
My daughter is gonna distract him while I knock him upside the head with a rusty pipe.
Any tips?

ThorinWoofer
costanza

Astner
Does this count are raw?

http://bestfriendlibert.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/medium-rare.jpg

ThorinWoofer
That made me hungry

Astner
Originally posted by ThorinWoofer
That made me hungry
That was the purpose.

ThorinWoofer
Thank you captain obvious.

Barker
Originally posted by ThorinWoofer
costanza

ThorinWoofer
babby

Barker
Why did you upload that

ThorinWoofer
You did fool.

Barker
HAHA oh yeah

oh barker you silly man

ThorinWoofer
no expression

Barker
i need to buy half price candy

ThorinWoofer
Me 2

rudester
Me 3

Barker
classic dudester

benoit12
I was unaware regarding the following information shared by you above. I was also looking for some kind of tips to lose weight and stay fit. From now on i would start to include raw food diets in my food plan. Thank you so much for sharing such a helpful information.

xtinataguba
i dont like raw foods, because the first thing comes to my mind when they say raw food are those foods that arent cook!!! sad but thanks to this post, those foods that he listed are also belongs to raw foods, maybe ill think about it, smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.