Joe Simmons vs Jason Bourne

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SSJVegeta
Joe Simmons, from the film Looper

VS

Jason Bourne, from the Bourne trilogy

This is the older version of Joe Simmons, armed with the huge revolver he used in the film, up against Jason Bourne, from the last film in the Bourne trilogy, armed with a six-shot Desert Eagle. They also both have plenty of ammo and a knife. They are fighting to the death in a large warehouse, which is filled with storage crates, various machines used for moving the crates and a lot of tools and whatnot, which they can use, if necessary. They start on opposite sides of the warehouse. They know nothing of each other prior to the fight.

Robtard
Bourne in a stomp. You spite-threading up in here, bro?

BruceSkywalker
bourne destroys

Ascendancy
Bourne stomps so hard that Simmons goes back to the future.

Psychotron
You guys are giving Bourne too much credit. Joe Simmons was mopping the floor with the whole mob. It won't be a walk in the park for Bourne.

Robtard
Originally posted by Psychotron
You guys are giving Bourne too much credit. Joe Simmons was mopping the floor with the whole mob. It won't be a walk in the park for Bourne.

Those guys were little more than idiotic goons who couldn't hit an old man running away from a fairly close distance. Remember the diner scene? 5 guys shooting and not a singe hit.

Psychotron
I didn't say he'd win, but it's not a stomp for Bourne.

Also, Bruce Willis >>>> Matt Damon.

SSJVegeta
Originally posted by Robtard
Bourne in a stomp. You spite-threading up in here, bro?

It's far from a stomp for Bourne if it's a win for him at all.

You trolling, boy?

BruceSkywalker

yea but Simmons doesn't have McClane powers big grin stick out tongue

Robtard

Fair enough. Seems we only disagree on how easily Bourne wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.