Strong Guy vs Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
SG at best vs Hercs H2H only
who wins?

juggernaut74
Good fight.

golem370
Herc imo

Bouboumaster
THe Incredible Hercules, of course

StiltmanFTW
Depowered Herc?

Badabing
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Depowered Herc? durcules

carver9
This isn't a good fight. Strong Guy is suffering from a heart condition. He can not absorb too much kinetic energy or he would basically die. His kinetic energy absorption have limits. WWH almost killed him (gave him a heart attack) with a single punch. If Herc kept pounding at him, he would either pass out or die. He isn't as strong as Herc, hell, I don't even think he is a class 100 and without the full capacity of his absorption powers, he dies 10/10 against Herc.

Herc stomps.

DarkSaint85
Herc wins.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Badabing
durcules

Powerless Herc still has a good chance with his magic sword and shield...

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Carver, I am about to change my Sig.

Ok buddy. smile

StiltmanFTW
Speaking of which, YOU need a sig, carvie stick out tongue

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
DS, just like our mutual hero and idol The Incredible Hulk, I too am absolutely green. Although my green is not due to the taint of gamma radiation and anger, but rather, is caused by my jelly nature, I thank you for bringing me one step closer to our idea of perfection.

QFT.

abhilegend
Hey carv, why not use sig set of gladiator I used as your sig?

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
QFT.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

@abhi...

Send it to me in a message and Dark, still change your Sig.

juggernaut74
Well Guido looked pretty good agaisnt Ben in their fight iirc and Ben actually started to use foreign objects to get a edge. And Ben usually holds his own again Herc.

carver9
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Well Guido looked pretty good agaisnt Ben in their fight iirc and Ben actually started to use foreign objects to get a edge. And Ben usually holds his own again Herc.

Guildo is a great fighter and had a speed advantage against Ben. That doesn't mean he holds an advantage against Herc or something to even give him a slight chance. This is a stomp of epic proportions.

zopzop
Guildo is a great fighter and had a speed advantage against Ben. That doesn't mean he holds an advantage against Herc or something to even give him a slight chance. This is a stomp of epic proportions.
thumb up
Immortal Herc can't lose this fight.

nwg202
Herc

JakeTheBank
Hercules gives him the coked up airplane pilot double leg takedown.

Branlor Swift
laughing out loud laughing out loud

@abhi...

Send it to me in a message and Dark, still change your Sig. Here's a sig for you Carver. Just crop the words

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/4258/carver2008kq7.jpg

It let's people know you mean business, but you're not going to be rated about it. On DVD

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Here's a sig for you Carver. Just crop the words

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/4258/carver2008kq7.jpg

It let's people know you mean business, but you're not going to be rated about it. On DVD http://www.gifcrap.com/g2data/albums/Celebrities/Nicolas%20Cage%20laughing%20like%20a%20mad%20man.gif

guy222
hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.