Gambit, Bishop, & Spider-Man vs Hawkeye, Captain America, & Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Sounds like a good fight.

StiltmanFTW
Team 2, easily.

There was one What if/non-616 book in which Gambit took down Steve, Clint and Thor though laughing out loud

golem370
I think it would be a good fight Spider-Man has the speed and strength to be a headache plus he was taught by Shang-Chi more fighting skills

pym-ftw
Team one should win

Team 2 would actually win

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Team 2, easily.

There was one What if/non-616 book in which Gambit took down Steve, Clint and Thor though laughing out loud

Reading that made my stomach churn.

guy222
t2

StyleTime
I'm going against the grain, but I think Team 1 can take this.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by golem370
I think it would be a good fight Spider-Man has the speed and strength to be a headache plus he was taught by Shang-Chi more fighting skills

So was Wolverine by Master Po.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Reading that made my stomach churn.

He actually damaged Mjolnir and Cap's shield... sick

Digi
Couldn't Bishop take out the other two while Spider-Man occupies Logan? I thought he stuck out here as the game-changer, even if w consider Gambit the weak link.

StyleTime
That's about what I was thinking. Bishop + Spiderman practically ensures victory for either side. Parker can take anyone here, and Bishop could take anyone except possibly Wolverine(who is covered by Spiderman.) I actually think Gambit has decent odds against Hawkeye too.

the ninjak
Gambit can dodge HE's arrows. But HE can't avoid the explosions and keep fighting.

Spidey covers Cap and Logan with webbing whilst Bishop lays on the damage.

Team 1 wins this.

abhilegend

He actually damaged Mjolnir and Cap's shield... sick
Really? Issue number?

celestialdemon
I'll say team 1. Gambit can take Hawkeye, Spider-Man can beat Wolverine, and Bishop can keep Cap occupied long enough for one of the others to help out after beating their opponent.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by abhilegend
Really? Issue number?

I have no idea, only seen 2-3 scans of the fight and its outcome, quite a long time ago. Tried looking for it, with no success thus far.

Stuff like that is why we don't use non-canon showings in versus threads.

SamZED

He actually damaged Mjolnir and Cap's shield... sick Didnt he (stupid as that sounds) lose lots of skills due to the memory loss.

StiltmanFTW
Only some. "Bits and pieces". We don't know the full extent of his memory loss, though.

Murderous Lion is from Lord Rand's ironfist corner of the Marvel Universe and Logan still beat him despite the sudden handicap stick out tongue

abhilegend
I have no idea, only seen 2-3 scans of the fight and its outcome, quite a long time ago. Tried looking for it, with no success thus far.

Stuff like that is why we don't use non-canon showings in versus threads.
Any detail? I will track this issue down.

SamZED
Only some. "Bits and pieces". We don't know the full extent of his memory loss, though.

Murderous Lion is from Lord Rand's ironfist corner of the Marvel Universe and Logan still beat him despite the sudden handicap stick out tongue Not with ma skills though, the ma part of the fight didnt go to well. He said himself that he couldnt rely on his skills.

StiltmanFTW
Any detail? I will track this issue down.

Quick fight scene, modern art (more or less, if I had to guess I'd say it was from the nineties). Thor, Cap and Hawk are lying together unconscious on the ground in the last panel. Mjolnir's "unbreakable" handle was broken and a chunk of Steve's shield was missing. All I remember.

Originally posted by SamZED
Not with ma skills though, the ma part of the fight didnt go to well. He said himself that he couldnt rely on his skills.

Hardly the first time he went berserker to own some uber martial artist.

Spidey was getting embarassed by young feral Logan (who supposedly got nerfed, much shorter claws than in the end of Origin and all) and his wolf pack stick out tongue

abhilegend
Quick fight scene, modern art (more or less, if I had to guess I'd say it was from the nineties). Thor, Cap and Hawk are lying together unconscious on the ground in the last panel. Mjolnir's "unbreakable" handle was broken and a chunk of Steve's shield was missing. All I remember.

Spidey was getting embarassed by young feral Logan (who supposedly got nerfed, much shorter claws than in the end of Origin and all) and his wolf pack stick out tongue
Thanks. Will find the issue.

StiltmanFTW
Thanks. Will find the issue.

Great. PM me or bump this thread when you find it, would love to read the whole thing. Thanks in advance smile

SamZED

True.

Embarassed by his looks maybe. Some creepy halfnaked guy chasing you in the woods? Hell Id run away regardless of the claws. stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
True.

Embarassed by his looks maybe. Some creepy halfnaked guy chasing you in the woods? Hell Id run away regardless of the claws. stick out tongue

Haha, very true... and Spidey being a rape victim certainly didn't help much stick out tongue

SamZED
Haha, very true... and Spidey being a rape victim certainly didn't help much stick out tongue Molested! Not raped! Big difference!!! And in a book with questionable canonicity anyway! mad stick out tongue
Speaking of that.. after Avenging Spider-man annual came out I thought id never hear the end of it from you, but you never even mentioned it. Im kinda worried. confused

StiltmanFTW
It's slobberin' time! laughing out loud

It's been posted in the ownage thread a few times already, I was thinking about saving it for future use, an appropriate thread like Wolverine vs. Spider-Man, y'know stick out tongue

Seems like Pete was enjoying it, btw ermm

abhilegend
It's slobberin' time! laughing out loud

LMAO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.