Count Dooku v The Occupants of the Millennium Falcon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rampant ox

The_Tempest
Dooku curbstomps. Welcome back.

Q99
This is only slightly better than Dooku vs Old Kenobi.

Mizukage Yoda
Dooku TKs the neyophytes then takes down old Kenobi in sabers.

Darth _Sadow1
Dooku fries everyone but Obi-Wan and takes him down in sabers.

jmoul
If Obi Wan was unable to beat Dooku with the help of Anakin in RotS it is highly unlikely that Obi Wan would be able to defeat Dooku without Anakin, especially since, in ANH he specifically told Luke "I am getting too old for this sort of thing."

Based on this, what makes any of you think that Obi Wan would last much longer than any of the others on the Millennium Falcon?

Dooku would also probably want to wait to kill Luke and Leia also, as they are the children of Anakin, so Dooku will have a lot of resentment towards any Skywalker. In my opinion, everybody but Luke, Leia, and Obi Wan die within a minute, including C3PO and R2D2 being fried. Then Obi Wan dies, as Luke and Leia are too weak in the Force at that point to do jackshit to Dooku, so Count pays them no heed until he is finished with Obi Wan.

Finally, drawing on the building fear of the siblings, he says "Now, children of Anakin Skywalker - Or should I say children of Vader - you shall die a short and painful death. Your father was ordered to kill me by his current, and my former master, if not for my secret cloning facilities, I'd be gone. Now, I can exact my revenge. The Skywalker bloodline ends here with you two." And he cuts them down.

Don't critique any of that quote I placed above, I just made shit up that seemed to work.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by jmoul
If Obi Wan was unable to beat Dooku with the help of Anakin in RotS it is highly unlikely that Obi Wan would be able to defeat Dooku without Anakin, especially since, in ANH he specifically told Luke "I am getting too old for this sort of thing."

Based on this, what makes any of you think that Obi Wan would last much longer than any of the others on the Millennium Falcon?

Dooku would also probably want to wait to kill Luke and Leia also, as they are the children of Anakin, so Dooku will have a lot of resentment towards any Skywalker. In my opinion, everybody but Luke, Leia, and Obi Wan die within a minute, including C3PO and R2D2 being fried. Then Obi Wan dies, as Luke and Leia are too weak in the Force at that point to do jackshit to Dooku, so Count pays them no heed until he is finished with Obi Wan.

Finally, drawing on the building fear of the siblings, he says "Now, children of Anakin Skywalker - Or should I say children of Vader - you shall die a short and painful death. Your father was ordered to kill me by his current, and my former master, if not for my secret cloning facilities, I'd be gone. Now, I can exact my revenge. The Skywalker bloodline ends here with you two." And he cuts them down.

Don't critique any of that quote I placed above, I just made shit up that seemed to work.

Nigga you high?

jmoul
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
Nigga you high?

Yes, I am very high on cocaine. Learn from me and don't do cocaine. Just remember: Cocaine is one hell of a drug.

DARTH POWER

He said that to Luke because he wanted Luke to come with him and learn the ways of the Jedi. He also told Luke that Vader betrayed and murdered his Father. Old Ben was just full of s***

And besides Dooku's much older than Old Ben.

jmoul
Very true, but still, Old Ben was dumb enough to LET himself get cut in half, even if it was to let Luke get away and to become more powerful than he ever was.

DARTH POWER
Very true, but still, Old Ben was dumb enough to LET himself get cut in half, even if it was to let Luke get away and to become more powerful than he ever was.

That wasn't dumb at all. There was no way he was making it off the Death Star alive once Vader confronted him.

jmoul
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Old Ben was just full of s***.

But what he said was true, from a certain point of view.

((The_Anomaly))
Dooku wins extremely easily with kenobi being the only one to even last a decent amount of time maybe but his rots self got just wtf owned by dooku and he is out of practice and old by this point so kenobi stands no real chance.

Also rampant Ox, your one of the few people I still recognize on here. Sup? Lol

((The_Anomaly))
But what he said was true, from a certain point of view.

Many of the truths we cling too depend greatly on our own points of view Amirite???? Happy Dance

jmoul
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Many of the truths we cling too depend greatly on our own points of view Amirite???? Happy Dance

Yes youarerite.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
and old by this point so kenobi stands no real chance.

Unlike Dooku who was very young.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.