The Next Skywalker Child?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Casting
Rumors abound, there was one on floating around twitter about the next Skywalker child and a link to a child actor on a popular casting site (nowcasting.com/johnbianchi). Cute kid, although I'm not sure about it's validity. Gotta love the excitement however. That being said, I wonder if the Skywalker bloodline will continue...hmmm

Mr. Rhythmic
I actually would like to see Luke Skywalker continued. To me, he's the defacto hero of the Star Wars mythos. If needed, a recast. Maybe Ryan Gosling?

samantha143
nice Post

xtinataguba
i still want Luke Skywalker he is perfect for that role.

shamanice
great to view...

Supra
What are we talking about here?

quanchi112
I want a much older Luke Skywalker(Mark hamill) if they insist on continuing with the same characters from the original trilogy.

siriuswriter
Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
I actually would like to see Luke Skywalker continued. To me, he's the defacto hero of the Star Wars mythos. If needed, a recast. Maybe Ryan Gosling?

I was thinking of him too, for Luke. Someone like Emmy Rossum for Leia? I dunno, I'm seeing all this advertising for Beautiful Creatures, she's very pale and could rock the bun hair.

quanchi112
Originally posted by siriuswriter
I was thinking of him too, for Luke. Someone like Emmy Rossum for Leia? I dunno, I'm seeing all this advertising for Beautiful Creatures, she's very pale and could rock the bun hair. While the movie Beautiful Creatures was somewhat of a letdown for me I do think she was very hot.

Yurika
Until now no idea about the next skywalker child. Just expect

expertadvisor1
really great to see

erik.dansereau
In the EU I like what they have been doing with Lukes Son, Ben. I cant imagine that we will see him anytime soon in these next batch of star wars movies

Dolos
If Disney has any sense at all Episodes VII, VIII, and IX will be of the Jedi Academy Trilogy - meaning Darth Caedus is assured to be the bad guy that played Khan in Star Trek: Into Darkness. There's your Skywalker child.

The thing is that Mark Hamill is far too old for a Jedi Academy Luke, or any Luke for that matter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.