Pre-Retcon Beyonder vs This Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Universal Steve
Team consists of WF Mr. Mxyzptlk, White Crown Phoenix, COIE Anti-Monitor, Lucifer Morningstar, Michael Demiurgos, Spectre, Zero Hour Parallax, Galactus with the UN, and Abraxas. Can the Beyonder pull off a win?

the Darkone
yes

NemeBro
Originally posted by Universal Steve
WF Mr. Mxyzptlk Lucifer Morningstar Michael Demiurgos

These are the three that matter.

Universal Steve
Originally posted by NemeBro

Well then, does the Beyonder have enough power to stop them? Or will they overcome him? And Phoenix and Anti-Monitor wouldn't matter at all? What about the UN?

the Darkone
Only person more powerful than Beyonder was TOAA, I would say yes he has enough power to beat them. Beyeonder was more powerful than the whole cosmic hierarchy, 100x more powerful than ominverse combine, and this was same Beyonder who lowered his power level to fit in the Marvel Omniverse.

Mindset
Lucifer and Michael don't matter.

Mxy is the only one that does.

And Beyonder is too much man for him.

the Darkone
Pre Beyonder the most powerful character ever created in comic history

Universal Steve
Originally posted by Mindset
Lucifer and Michael don't matter.

Mxy is the only one that does.

And Beyonder is too much man for him.

Didn't Lucifer hold the entire DC multiverse in his hand or something?

Mindset
No.

the Darkone
TOAA>>>Pre Beyonder>> >>>>>Marvel/DC Omniverse

Universal Steve
No.

Are you sure about that? I think I specifically remember him holding it in the Vertigo comics. I may be wrong, though.

Mindset
You are wrong.

Universal Steve
You are wrong.

Alright then. Sorry about that.

Mindset
No problem.

Universal Steve
No problem.

Alright then. And I apologize for my obvious lack of knowledge regarding the Beyonder. I just never got around to reading Secret Wars 2, I think was the issue with him in, right?

Universal Steve
Edit: Include Mandrakk into the team as well.

abhilegend
Originally posted by the Darkone
TOAA>>>Pre Beyonder>> >>>>>Marvel/DC Omniverse
Lulz.
Mxy wins.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by abhilegend
Lulz.
Mxy wins. This. People really need to read mxys comics

Odekahn
Lulz.
Mxy wins.

the Darkone
Per Beyonder would beat MXy, stalemate Mandrakk!

Universal Steve
Put Mad Jim Jaspers into the team as well.

Universal Steve
Mxy dies a horrible death at the Beyonder's hands, to those of you saying that he wins.

abhilegend
Mxy dies a horrible death at the Beyonder's hands, to those of you saying that he wins.
orly

lannfear
Where does beyonder tate to the brothers from that Marvel / dc crossover.weren't they millions of times more powerful than both lt and spectrebig grin

Universal Steve
orly

Yes. Beyonder is millions or more times more powerful than everyone in the Marvel multiverse, including the LT. Mxy is below the LT.

abhilegend
Yes. Beyonder is millions or more times more powerful than everyone in the Marvel multiverse, including the LT. Mxy is below the LT.
And how do you know that LT>mxy? Creating a multiverse millions of times bigger than MU? Mxy destroyed and re-created everything DC has ever published including the infinite omniverse of pre crisis DC.

Universal Steve
And how do you know that LT>mxy? Creating a multiverse millions of times bigger than MU? Mxy destroyed and re-created everything DC has ever published including the infinite omniverse of pre crisis DC.

The LT hold two megaverses in the palm of his hand, I think. One megavers = infinite multiverses. And IIRC, Mxy didn't destroy the entire DC omniverse, just one multiverse. I may be wrong about this, though. I apologize if I am.

abhilegend
The LT hold two megaverses in the palm of his hand, I think. One megavers = infinite multiverses. And IIRC, Mxy didn't destroy the entire DC omniverse, just one multiverse. I may be wrong about this, though. I apologize if I am.
Holding megaverses<<<Destroying omniverse and recreating it. He destroyed "Everything that was, is and will be" including PC DCU which was an infinite omniverse.

Universal Steve
Holding megaverses<<<Destroying omniverse and recreating it. He destroyed "Everything that was, is and will be" including PC DCU which was an infinite omniverse.

It wasn't the entire omniverse, though. It was just one multiverse. Only a fully functioning omnipotent like TOAA, the PM, the GEB, etc, can destroy the entire omniverse. Mxy is not an omnipotent. At the most, he is a nigh-omnipotent. That means he's pretty close to omnipotence, but still not quite there yet.

abhilegend
It wasn't the entire omniverse, though. It was just one multiverse. Only a fully functioning omnipotent like TOAA, the PM, the GEB, etc, can destroy the entire omniverse. Mxy is not an omnipotent. At the most, he is a nigh-omnipotent. That means he's pretty close to omnipotence, but still not quite there yet.
Its confirmed here
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/wf24.jpg

Utrigita
Originally posted by the Darkone
Pre Beyonder the most broken character ever created in comic history

Fixed.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Utrigita
Fixed.
laughing out loud
Beyonder's retcons got retconned. That's how broken he is, not to mention one of the most hated characters ever. Before Mr master, I hadn't met a single beyonder fan on many boards.

Colossus-Big C

He Destroyed The Entire Omniverse Its Fact Dude erm

Lulz.
Mxy wins.

Mxy >>> Pre Retcon Beyonder Based On Feats.

I dont see how this can be argued no expression

Astner
The problem with these types of threads is that we're dealing with characters that are orders of magnitudes more powerful than the others.

Universe-level threats aren't able to compete with multiverse-level threats, so it doesn't matter how many of them that you list.

That said, this post nailed it pretty well:

Astner
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

I'm further inclined to agree with this.

guy222

great point

Universal Steve

So he destroyed the Source itself too? Did he destroy Hypertime too? And what about the Lucifer Morningstar, Michael Demiurgos, PM, the Prescence, and the GEB too? Did he destroy those guys as well?

Astner
So he destroyed the Source itself too? Did he destroy Hypertime too? And what about the Lucifer Morningstar, Michael Demiurgos, PM, the Prescence, and the GEB too? Did he destroy those guys as well?
That's something that's up to interpretation. I'm sure that the author didn't think too much about it at the time.

NemeBro
Its confirmed here
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/wf24.jpg So you took that line and took it to mean anything DC has or will publish?

kevdude

I don't believe that story is canon in the DCU. So no he didn't destroy them, he has other names like one being Loki (if Mxy is correct) and we know he is deathly afraid of Lucifer!

abhilegend
So you took that line and took it to mean anything DC has or will publish?
Yes, as shown in the comic.Originally posted by kevdude
I don't believe that story is canon in the DCU. So no he didn't destroy them, he has other names like one being Loki (if Mxy is correct) and we know he is deathly afraid of Lucifer!
Its canon.

NemeBro
Yes, as shown in the comic. That's not what the comic says.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Astner
That's something that's up to interpretation. I'm sure that the author didn't think too much about it at the time. This

Mindset
This Not this.

DTM
laughing out loud
Beyonder's retcons got retconned. That's how broken he is, not to mention one of the most hated characters ever. Before Mr master, I hadn't met a single beyonder fan on many boards.

Ive always been a big fan of the Beyonder, Secret Wars got me into comics in the first place. Its a crime that they had to retcon him, Twice, when at that point his story had been completed for years already.

kevdude

Its canon.

It is?? I have heard it wasn't by a few posters. Tho you might be right. cool

abhilegend
Originally posted by kevdude
It is?? I have heard it wasn't by a few posters. Tho you might be right. cool
Galan proved it canon a few years ago. Go to Mxy respect thread.

Galan007
WF is canon, and Mxy wins.

Astner
Originally posted by Galan007
WF is canon, and Mxy wins.
Even post-flashpoint?

Galan007
WF was canon to pre-Flashpoint Mxy for sure. As far as the DCnU is concerned, I have no clue where Mxy stands just yet... Though it is fair to assume that he's been retooled in some way, like everyone/thing else in DC has. /shrug

Astner
Originally posted by Galan007
WF was canon to pre-Flashpoint Mxy for sure. As far as the DCnU is concerned, I have no clue where Mxy stands just yet... Though it is fair to assume that he's been retooled in some way, like everyone/thing else in DC has. /shrug
It can't be worse than when Prime left his signature all over Mxyztplk's face, no pun intended.

I should probably start reading JLA, how many issues are out as of now?

Galan007
I don't read JLA myself, but I think 13 (or so) issues have been released.

Jynocidus
PRB

Mindset
WF isn't canon and Galan is a liar.

Galan007
QFT

Mr Master
Beyonder wins ...

KuRuPT Thanosi
edit

Colossus-Big C
Edit

Galan007
edit

abhilegend
edit

TheGodKiller
edit

Universal Steve
Originally posted by Mr Master
Beyonder wins ...

Hey Mr. Master, who do you think wins between PRB and these guys: Mad Jim Jaspers, WF Mxy, Mandrakk, and Lucifer Morningstar and Michael Demiurgos?

Golgo13
Mxy ftw.

Universal Steve
Originally posted by Golgo13
Mxy ftw.

Why do you say that?

Mr Master

Hey Mr. Master, who do you think wins between PRB and these
guys: Mad Jim Jaspers, WF Mxy, Mandrakk, and Lucifer Morningstar
and Michael Demiurgos?
PRB wins.

I'm not gonna debate against the DC side since that's not my thing,
but far as it's known, I believe they put WF Mxy above the rest in DC
because he wipeout out and remade all of DC.

Cool ... but PRB not only embodied,
but likewise created from scratch that which he embodied,
and he embodied a Reality that next to all of Marvel
was like comparison an Ocean to a drop of water.

... and that's all I'll say on that. Simple sense tells ya who was da bigga meng.

meh ... It's Saturday, & I love my city that never sleeps. stoned

Universal Steve
Originally posted by Mr Master
PRB wins.

I'm not gonna debate against the DC side since that's not my thing,
but far as it's known, I believe they put WF Mxy above the rest in DC
because he wipeout out and remade all of DC.

Cool ... but PRB not only embodied,
but likewise created from scratch that which he embodied,
and he embodied a Reality that next to all of Marvel
was like comparison an Ocean to a drop of water.

... and that's all I'll say on that. Simple sense tells ya who was da bigga meng.

meh ... It's Saturday, & I love my city that never sleeps. stoned

Thanks for your input.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.