The Avengers Vs Darksied

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Darksied kidnaps Ms.Marvel Davers and takes her hostage on his home planet...

The Avenges big 6 are sent in 2 bring her back..

The are able 2 boom tube themselfs there and back for the mission...

The Big 6 are Cap.America, Thor, Iron Man, Hulk, Spider-man and Wolverine..

Can the 6 go in and save Danvers from Darksied?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Avengers, hard.

I'd want this to happen in a comic just so I could see Hulk punch the Omega Force right back in Darkseid's face.

Silent Master
If this is the Darkseid that Superman beats up, the Avengers destroy him.

Konton
She's Captain Marvel now, Ms. has been axed.

JakeTheBank
Thor and Hulk beat the crap out of him.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Avengers, hard.

I'd want this to happen in a comic just so I could see Hulk punch the Omega Force right back in Darkseid's face. Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Thor and Hulk beat the crap out of him.
laughing out loud

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

My expression exactly when I picture the beat down bound to happen to Darkseid by Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
My expression exactly when I picture the beat down bound to happen to Darkseid by Earth's Mightiest Heroes.
Don't laugh so soon, thor gets oneshotted again.

JakeTheBank
Don't laugh so soon, thor gets oneshotted again.

Ya need some new material there, boyo.

BlackWind
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Darkseid pummels them. He is a freaking skyfather, remember what happened last time Hulk tried to get tough with a god head?

DarkSaint85
Wolverine snikts him in the back.

abhilegend
Ya need some new material there, boyo.
I'm waiting for Aaron's Thor for that.

tkitna
Cap deflects the Omega Beams back at Darksied FTW

StiltmanFTW
Hulk eats Darkseid alive.

carver9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Avengers, hard.

I'd want this to happen in a comic just so I could see Hulk punch the Omega Force right back in Darkseid's face.

laughing out loud

-K-M-
BFR an option? Omega Sanction an option? Command of his Shadow Demoms? etc? Telepathy to command Hulk ala Thanos an option?

If he gets in a physical match he should lose, but he does have other powers.

Mindset
Hulk throws Wolverine through him.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Supermex

Why?

Mindset
So he can have sex with her.

Glorificus
Exactly how strong, fast, and durable is DCnu Darkseid these days?

Has he done anything notable with his powers?

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Mindset
So he can have sex with her.

But he's got like an entire planet of women who he can have at will

Mindset
He already had sex with them.

Endless Mike
Even Granny Goodness? sick

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by -K-M-
BFR an option? Omega Sanction an option? Command of his Shadow Demoms? etc? Telepathy to command Hulk ala Thanos an option?

If he gets in a physical match he should lose, but he does have other powers.

Yes, but Spiderman will web his face so he ends up sanctioning himself. And there is always Logan there to reflect the OS back at Darkseid with his claws.

keiththegreat
Darkseid picks up the Hulk and one shots Thor with him.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Glorificus
Exactly how strong, fast, and durable is DCnu Darkseid these days?

Has he done anything notable with his powers?

In his first apperance with a gesture he KO'ed the JLA (sans Flash). Then when Superman woke up, he tried to flee and DS took him out with his Omega Beams. Later in the story DS then went toe to toe with the JLA getting the advantage again and Wonder Woman and Aquaman stabbed him in his eyes with magical weapons but as noted didn't do anything. Superman eventually returns and tries to bullrush him, but Darkseid counters and just manhandles him until the team use a Boom Tube to BFR him. Problem with that is the JLA members don't have the same feats as their pre-flashpoint counterparts sans NDCU Superman who was shown recently he can press the planet for 5 days (not kidding)

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Darkseid picks up the Hulk and one shots Thor with him.

Darkseid would get his arm ripped off if he tried pulling that shit.

-K-M-
*facepalm*

JakeTheBank
I know, right?

Darkseid trying to pick up Hulk is just about the dumbest thing he could try.

-K-M-
It is, but to have his arm ripped off is equally just as dumb.

JakeTheBank
mmm

Yeah, Hulk would probably just smash in his face instead of using slightly more effort to de-limb him. Good call. thumb up

-K-M-
and you act like it would be easy, which again is equally just as dumb.

JakeTheBank
Darkseid tries to physically pick up or otherwise restrain Hulk.

Hulk punches his face.

How is that dumb at all?

In all seriousness, though, Hulk punching Darkseid is going to be far more effective than Darkseid attempting to grab a hold of him somehow.

-K-M-
I'm not the one that said grab or hold him, but you are claiming it would be easy and a "pure beatdown" here.

Discalimer If this is DCNu DS he did hold the riduclously powered Superman with no trouble.

abhilegend
Leave hulk wanking to Rage.Of.Gamma jake.stick out tongue

JakeTheBank
Leave hulk wanking to Rage.Of.Gamma jake.stick out tongue

This isn't even wanking, bro. This is a healthy respect for Hulk's power.

You don't want my power level to go to 9001.

Supermex
Darksied

Vs

Cap.America
Thor
Iron Man
Hulk
Spider-Man
Wolverine

We are forgeting Iron Man

-K-M-
The only one's of real consequence are Thor and Hulk. If this is DS using his powers rather then brute strength he definetly can win this.

abhilegend
This isn't even wanking, bro. This is a healthy respect for Hulk's power.

You don't want my power level to go to 9001.
I know, hence the smilie.

abhilegend
The only one's of real consequence are Thor and Hulk. If this is DS using his powers rather then brute strength he definetly can win this.
thumb up
He can just BFR them through time like he did to Slo-bo.

JakeTheBank
I'm not the one that said grab or hold him, but you are claiming it would be easy and a "pure beatdown" here.

Discalimer If this is DCNu DS he did hold the riduclously powered Superman with no trouble.

Hulk and Thor laying the beat down on Darkseid is far more likely an outcome in this thread than "Darkseid picks up Hulk and one shots Thor with him". But Keith is as Keith does, so I may as well have some fun it.

DCnU Darkseid has even less feats to suggest he'd walk away from this okay.

JakeTheBank
I know, hence the smilie.

http://foros.atomix.vg/customavatars/avatar138888_2.gif

-K-M-
Hulk and Thor laying the beat down on Darkseid is far more likely an outcome in this thread than "Darkseid picks up Hulk and one shots Thor with him". But Keith is as Keith does, so I may as well have some fun it.

DCnU Darkseid has even less feats to suggest he'd walk away from this okay.

Once again where did I say that? Not really if he uses his powers. He could BFR basically majority of the time, use his telepathy to control the team, use his Shadow Demons to fight, use the Omega Sanction ( live multiple lifespans in an instant forcing them to suffer as their lives have become twisted and dark), use his matter manipulation powers, time manipulation, his technology, etc.

Agreed, but you brought up the claim about holding Hulk and then I mentioned he held DCNu Superman. Do I think he will do it here? I would hope not

JakeTheBank
Once again where did I say that? Not really if he uses his powers. He could BFR basically majority of the time, use his telepathy to control the team, use his Shadow Demons to fight, use the Omega Sanction ( live multiple lifespans in an instant forcing them to suffer as their lives have become twisted and dark), use his matter manipulation powers, his technology, etc.

Agreed, but you brought up the claim about holding Hulk and then I mentioned he held DCNu Superman. Do I think he will do it here? I would hope not

I didn't say you said that at all - I actually mentioned who did say that anyway - so you can rest easy. I was/am mostly having some lighthearted fun in this thread. And Thor could use a variety of his plot device hammer powers and Hulk could just get as mad as he needed to be to physically begin to hurt Darkseid pretty badly.

DCnU Superman wasn't operating at planetary level strength when Darkseid restrained him so I'm not sure how that would count as a feat for him.

-K-M-
Yet he uses his exotic powers less then Darkseid, and it would not be an easy feat for Thor. If majority of the time Superman struggles with DS, Thor is not going to have an easier time. Hulk could be controlled via telepathy or simply a wave of his hand and be teleported away

I don't, but there was no mention of Superman holding back. On the contrary I doubt he was, as he was being pulled into the Boom Tube and couldn't do anything about it.

JakeTheBank
Yet he uses his exotic powers less then Darkseid, and it would not be an easy feat for Thor. If majority of the time Superman struggles with DS, Thor is not going to have an easier time.

I don't, but there was no mention of Superman holding back. On the contrary I doubt he was, as he was being pulled into the Boom Tube and couldn't do anything about it.

That's debatable, imo. Thor would struggle with Darkseid, true, but he has options that Superman doesn't (who likewise is physically faster and stronger than Thor) so it roughly winds up to be about the same in terms of overall formidability against Darkseid. And Thor's not exactly alone here, either.

There was nothing shown in that comic/arc to even begin to suggest Superman was a planetary level force and if we use his one feat of benching the planet and retroactively apply it to Superman and his foes...well, it's going to get ridiculous as proved a week or so ago in the appropriate threads.

-K-M-
That's debatable, imo. Thor would struggle with Darkseid, true, but he has options that Superman doesn't (who likewise is physically faster and stronger than Thor) so it roughly winds up to be about the same in terms of overall formidability against Darkseid. And Thor's not exactly alone here, either.

There was nothing shown in that comic/arc to even begin to suggest Superman was a planetary level force and if we use his one feat of benching the planet and retroactively apply it to Superman and his foes...well, it's going to get ridiculous as proved a week or so ago in the appropriate threads.

and the speed and strength is what got him the edge over DS in that one story. So what other options does Thor have? a God Blast he never uses? He's not, but as mentioned DS has abilities that could BFR or turn them all against each other or use his Shadow Demons to fight for him.

So Superman struggling to break free wasn't using his full strength to break free? Interesting. The old possum route eh? Clever roll eyes (sarcastic) Regardless I don't see the holding/grabbing a viable tactic, but Superman with all his strength couldn't break free. No clue why your not giving DS his dues.

Starscream M
thor could use rain to pin darkseid down no expression

...at least according to jake

JakeTheBank
and the speed and strength is what got him the edge over DS in that one story. So what other options does Thor have? a God Blast he never uses? He's not, but as mentioned DS has abilities that could BFR or turn them all against each other or use his Shadow Demons to fight for him.

So Superman struggling to break free wasn't using his full strength to break free? Interesting. The old possum route eh? Clever roll eyes (sarcastic) Regardless I don't see the holding/grabbing a viable tactic, but Superman with all his strength couldn't break free. No clue why your not giving DS his dues.

Erm, vast energy/matter manipulation ability, superior ranged attacks, powerful and virtually unbreakable defenses, planetary+ level storms, etc as opposed to Superman? All things he's done far more than the Godblast which I personally don't even bother bringing up most of the time in a forum fight.

He wasn't penned as having planetary level strength when he fought Darkseid, and such a recent revelation doesn't mean he retroactively was using planetary strength against Darkseid, who in turn, was possessed by planetary level strength to say nothing that that's the level of strength he's going to be using consistently here on out either. There's no "old possum route" to speak of. And me not thinking that DCnU Darkseid has planetary level+++ strength via feats doesn't mean I'm not giving him dues, either.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Starscream M
thor could use rain to pin darkseid down no expression

...at least according to jake

You being butthurt that Thor used supernatural rain to immobilize Savage Hulk on panel has no bearing on this argument.

I hear they have some tasty Clorox on sale, though. Why don't you go treat yourself to a nice refreshing beverage?

-K-M-
Erm, vast energy/matter manipulation ability, superior ranged attacks, powerful and virtually unbreakable defenses, planetary+ level storms, etc as opposed to Superman? All things he's done far more than the Godblast which I personally don't even bother bringing up most of the time in a forum fight.

He wasn't penned as having planetary level strength when he fought Darkseid, and such a recent revelation doesn't mean he retroactively was using planetary strength against Darkseid, who in turn, was possessed by planetary level strength to say nothing that that's the level of strength he's going to be using consistently here on out either. There's no "old possum route" to speak of. And me not thinking that DCnU Darkseid has planetary level+++ strength via feats doesn't mean I'm not giving him dues, either.

Which DS has, and ranged attacks really? haha what do you think DS has? Unbreakable defenses? Hardly. What's a storm going to do to DS? Not convinced in the least Thor would do better then Superman

and? Doesn't take away the fact whatever the supposed strength of Superman was at the time he STILL could NOT break free. All his strength failed against DCNu Darkseid. Really not much else to debate about as that was shown in the comic clear as day.

Starscream M
What's a storm going to do to DS? it will stop DS flat in his tracks, as it has done so to hulk...which surely wasn't PIS or poor writing. no expression

Starscream M
You being butthurt that Thor used supernatural rain to immobilize Savage Hulk on panel has no bearing on this argument.

I hear they have some tasty Clorox on sale, though. Why don't you go treat yourself to a nice refreshing beverage? and how many times has thor used rain to immobilize CL100 foes?

PillarofOsiris

There was nothing shown in that comic/arc to even begin to suggest Superman was a planetary level force and if we use his one feat of benching the planet and retroactively apply it to Superman and his foes...

This is correct. Superman's powers have been steadily growing in DCnU and this has even been stated on panel several times. At first he was getting hurt by normal electric shocks. So I don't believe we can use the bench pressing the earth version against darkseid as any kind of measuring stick. Especially given the wildly different timelines between Superman, Action Comics and JLA in DCnU.

JakeTheBank
Which DS has, and ranged attacks really? haha what do you think DS has? Unbreakable defenses? Hardly. What's a storm going to do to DS? Not convinced in the least Thor would do better then Superman

and? Doesn't take away the fact whatever the supposed strength of Superman was at the time he STILL could NOT break free. All his strength failed against DCNu Darkseid. Really not much else to debate about as that was shown in the comic clear as day.

no expression

Did you even read - or comprehend - what I posted? I said that Thor has options that Superman doesn't have to make up for his lack of speed and strength, but that he overall, possesses the same formidability against the likes of Darkseid that Superman does. Not that he would do better.

Further elaborating, where did I, AT ALL, claim Darkseid didn't possess ranged attacks? That entire post was directed to the options Thor has in a fight as compared to Superman, and yes, Thor's ranged attacks and methods are superior as a whole to Superman's heat vision and ice breath. I also stated "virtually" unbreakable defenses, which have done things such as absorb galaxy destroying energy, prevent universal destruction, create vortexes of pure energy that the likes of Hulk physically couldn't breach and the likes of which Hela for all her mystic might couldn't overcome, either. And Thor's higher end storms - the ones composed of hundred or thousands worth of planets - would be a factor against the likes of Darkseid (ie. his fight with Glory). Anything to the contrary is laughable, tbh. And that's being perfectly fair to him. If you don't think Thor can do better than Superman, that's cool, I guess. If you don't think he can do as good as him based on his ability and what he's done on panel, well, that's just kind of ridiculous.

At the time, both Hulk and Thor had better feats (and still do) as a whole than DCnU Superman, so yeah, Darkseid restraining him doesn't automatically means he enjoys the same success against the likes of Hulk and/or Thor. Hulk, especially, is noted for, y'know, rapidly amping in strength. So yeah, it's highly unlikely that DCnU Darkseid would or could overpower Hulk with the same success rate that he did Superman who clearly wasn't benching planets at the time.

-K-M-
Oh sorry I thought you were making a comparison to Thor and DS, but you were doing Thor and Superman. That was my mistake.

So it sum it up you think Thor would do better against DS then Superman would? If so make a thread.

JakeTheBank
it will stop DS flat in his tracks, as it has done so to hulk...which surely wasn't PIS or poor writing. no expression

I guess you took me up on my suggestion to drink some bleach.

Once you realize that Thor's command of the weather goes far beyond what's natural in terms of science - because he's a Norse Deity no expression - the better off you'll be in the end run concerning Thor and his capabilities.

and how many times has thor used rain to immobilize CL100 foes?

He's used rain plenty of time in the midst of battles, either as a means to rejuvenate himself or a side effect of his encompassing storm.

You being butthurt that one of your favorite characters ( laughing out loud ) managed to use supernatural rain to halt Hulk in his tracks is just that: you being butthurt.

-K-M-
Rain holding Hulk is pretty ridic really. Even "magical" rain.

abhilegend
Don't kid yourself, superman is more formidable than thor in most type of combat either on average or in high end feats.

JakeTheBank
Oh sorry I thought you were making a comparison to Thor and DS, but you were doing Thor and Superman. That was my mistake.

So it sum it up you think Thor would do better against DS then Superman would? If so make a thread.

It's fine. Mistakes happen.

I have no problem making the thread, but I'm about 99% convinced it has been made before. And it will likely devolve into a Thor/Superman versus thread as these things oft do.

Starscream M

He's used rain plenty of time in the midst of battles, either as a means to rejuvenate himself or a side effect of his encompassing storm.
so basically, outside of that one instance against hulk, thor has NEVER stopped another CL100 being with rain, is that what you were trying to say through that convoluted mess of a response?

JakeTheBank
Rain holding Hulk is pretty ridic really. Even "magical" rain.

It was one of the few times in which Thor actually used his powers against Hulk instead of just punching him and hitting him with Mjolnir.

Which was telling, because in the story, whenever Thor invoked his powers instead of fighting on Hulk's level, the tide turned in his favor.

JakeTheBank
so basically, outside of that one instance against hulk, thor has NEVER stopped another CL100 being with rain, is that what you were trying to say through that convoluted mess of a response?

Thor hardly ever uses his powers of weather manipulation against Hulk. 9/10 times, he punches him or uses Mjolnir as a club. In that fight, he knocked Hulk out with a lightning bolt and used intense rain to halt him in his tracks before it causes a torrential flood.

So, it's pretty goddamn obvious what the intent of that comic was, but you're going to be a mongoloid here and cry PIS and lowball as you often do.

Thor's "weather" effects everyone from Hulk to cosmic beings. Get over it, dooder.

abhilegend
Wasn't that temporary knock out in Hulk annual 2001? I don't recall it in JIM 112.

Starscream M
I just don't trust your 'interpretation'. And I've never seen a scan of the event or even any other member of the thorcorps ever bringing it up. I suspect that even this one instance of thor's rain halting hulk ever happened. do you have a scan?

Starscream M
Wasn't that temporary knock out in Hulk annual 2001? I don't recall it in JIM 112. lol so hulk was unconcsious and then thor called forth some rain and jake interprets it as thor making rain to halt hulk?

doesn't surprise me...sadly erm

JakeTheBank
Yeah, it was in the annual.

Thor summoning rain to halt Savage Hulk isn't even in the top five craziest bullshit he's done with "weather" powers.

JakeTheBank
I just don't trust your 'interpretation'. And I've never seen a scan of the event or even any other member of the thorcorps ever bringing it up. I suspect that even this one instance of thor's rain halting hulk ever happened. do you have a scan?

You don't trust comics? laughing out loud

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsHulk50.jpg

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsHulk51.jpg

abhilegend
Yeah, it was in the annual.

Thor summoning rain to halt Savage Hulk isn't even in the top five craziest bullshit he's done with "weather" powers.
Thor stopped hulk in his rain in JIM 112 IIRC.
Edit:Thanks for clarifying.

JakeTheBank
lol so hulk was unconcsious and then thor called forth some rain and jake interprets it as thor making rain to halt hulk?

doesn't surprise me...sadly erm

And it's clear you have no earthly idea what you're talking about.

This entire diversion from the topic at hand in a sad attempt to make me look like a liar and/or stupid completely backfired.

Starscream M
hey jake, hulk jumps out of the water and against the rain and says "water can't stop hulk"

there was nothing mythical about the nature of the water...it was just alot very fast which drowned out hulk for a sec, before he got out...it by no means halted him

another myth exposed

thanks for posting the scan though

JakeTheBank
hey jake, hulk jumps out of the water and against the rain and says "water can't stop hulk"

there was nothing mythical about the nature of the water...it was just alot very fast which drowned out hulk for a sec, before he got out...it by no means halted him

another myth exposed

thanks for posting the scan though

Are you serious?

The rain blinded him and made it impossible for even him to move.

So you have two options here.

1.) Thor summoned ordinary rain, which was enough to halt Hulk.

2.) Thor clearly invoked rain beyond the norm to halt Hulk.

One of those clearly makes Hulk look like crap. Personally, since I have no reason to lowball Hulk's strength, I prefer to use common sense and assume Thor was using his powers to summon conditions far beyond the norm. But if you think Thor used normal rain to stop Hulk, that's your prerogative. Stupid, but your prerogative.

And yes, if the rain succeeded in blinding him and prevented him from moving before throwing him into a flood he was unable to escape from instantly, that's the very definition of halting.

Nothing was busted here at all, save your credibility.

abhilegend
I think thor took hulk by surprise using the rain, hulk had no time to react and was washed away.

Starscream M

The rain blinded him and made it impossible for even him to move.
you have the answer right there

The rain blinded him

get it?

the rain blinded hulk...hence he couldn't see, so he couldn't move, considering they were standing on precarious ground, hulk wouldn't just jump randomly or risk walking off the edge

so yes, the rain made it so hulk couldn't move, but not because it held him...as we see him hopping moments later, but rather because it blinded him

carver9
Lol...I love when Jake and Starscream go at it. Hilarious.

JakeTheBank

The rain blinded him

get it?

the rain blinded hulk...hence he couldn't see, so he couldn't move, considering they were standing on precarious ground, hulk wouldn't just jump randomly or risk walking off the edge

so yes, the rain made it so hulk couldn't move, but not because it held him...as we see him hopping moments later, but rather because it blinded him

Ergo, Hulk was halted/stopped/immobilized by rain.

thumb up

Starscream M
Ergo, Hulk was halted/stopped/immobilized by rain.

thumb up because he was blinded...not because the rain had supernatural properties

considering hulk jumped a moment later up the cliff, your theory doesn't hold up and stinks...I'm glad I finally exposed it.

JakeTheBank
because he was blinded...not because the rain had supernatural properties

considering hulk jumped a moment later up the cliff, your theory doesn't hold up and stinks...I'm glad I finally exposed it.

Did I say the rain would hold Hulk indefinitely or outright defeat Hulk?

Halting someone is exactly that. Stopping them for a time, slowing down their progress, etc. Which is what the rain did as I said for this time.

If you legitimately think that Hulk of all people can be blinded and rendered as helpless as he was by normal rain, you clearly don't know much about him either.

Yes, you exposed how ill informed you are about these characters you claim to know a great deal about.

Gecko4lif

The rain blinded him

get it?

Hulk scared of water thumb up

Starscream M
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Hulk scared of water thumb up blinded does not equal scared

Glorificus
Has nu-Darkseid's omega beams been shown to be able to erase beings from existence? Or is this Nu-Superman somehow "essential to the universe"?

-K-M-
Originally posted by Glorificus
Has nu-Darkseid's omega beams been shown to be able to erase beings from existence? Or is this Nu-Superman somehow "essential to the universe"?

No to either, the beams DS hit Superman with teleported him to Apokolips to be tortured. Batman had to use a Boom Tube to sneak in and go rescue him.

Philosophía
By comparing Superman's fights against Darkseid and Thor's fights against Thanos, it's quite easy to see which one of them is more formidable against this type of opponent .

As for this thread, Darkseid, based on what has been seen up until now, stomps this team relentlessly. It's not even close.

Mr Marvel
^u sound stupid...

Mindset
He is.

But he's also my friend!

Philosophía
Originally posted by Mindset
He is.

But he's also my friend! I'd hug you, if this wasn't november.

DarkSaint85

He stopped Namor, dooder. evil face

Igniz
Originally posted by Supermex

The Avenges big 6 are sent in 2 bring her back..

The are able 2 boom tube themselfs there and back for the mission...

The Big 6 are Cap.America, Thor, Iron Man, Hulk, Spider-man and Wolverine..

Can the 6 go in and save Danvers from Darksied?

Wow! thumb up Nice set up for a story.If I were the writer, I'd probably have Capt.America,Spiderman, and Wolverine trackdown Carol in Apokolips while Ironman would try to hack Apokolips's computers to gain control of its superweapons to be used for bargainning later on.Hulk and Thor on the other hand will keep Darkseid busy long enough for the others to accomplish their objectives.

As for this thread, yes the 6 can save Carol but Thor and Hulk will be battered since they were the ones who engaged Darkseid.Darkseid would also be battered but would still look better than Hulk and Thor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.