Imperial Fleet vs. Starfleet (Star Trek)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jmoul
I know this breaks a rule of the forums, but seeing as how it is Star Wars vs. Star Trek, I hope this is forgiven. The Imperial Fleet, under the command of Grand Admiral Thrawn with no Jedi/Sith on any of the ships, somehow finds his way to the Milky Way Galaxy, where Starfleet, lead by Captain Kirk aboard the USS Enterprise. Each side has an equal number of cruisers, and whatever small fighter craft they have. Under these conditions, which side wins, Star Trek or Star Wars?

Mizukage Yoda
The Executor solos with ease.

Darth _Sadow1
Executor and does Thrawn have the Eclipse? if so, Trawn, with his genious and the size of the Imperial Fleet should dominate...

jmoul
Thrown has the Eclipse. Also, I'd like to say that Star Trek can suck it, Star Wars will always be better.

Zampanó
As of Star Trek, the Federation has an upper limit on Transporter range in the hundreds of light years. They actually beamed onto a ship in warp.

Installing tricobalt explosives (Citation: Enterprise continuity, which predates the universe split) into the hull of each and every deck would be trivial. The Empire doesn't even use shields.
no expression
ST is OP.

Lord Lucien
OP?

Mizukage Yoda

Q99
One important thing to mention-
SW ships are bigger too, a lot bigger. A Galaxy class, the biggest Starfleet ship, is only cruiser/heavy cruiser size.

Originally posted by jmoul
I know this breaks a rule of the forums, but seeing as how it is Star Wars vs. Star Trek, I hope this is forgiven.

The Foreign Movie forum has been repurposed as the crossover forum, btw.

Ushgarak
Indeed it has. Please do not make threads like this here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.