Infinity Watch vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
PreDcnU

A serious watch vs a serious Clark

On attilan

Rage.Of.Olympus
Drax, Adam Warlock, Moondragon, Gamora, Pip, Maxam would beat Superman pretty handily 99% of the time. He'd be assaulted at the spiritual, mental and physically simultaneously, just too much.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Drax, Adam Warlock, Moondragon, Gamora, Pip, Maxam would beat Superman pretty handily 99% of the time. He'd be assaulted at the spiritual, mental and physically simultaneously, just too much.

Pips pretty useless, unless he retrieves bfred people. I can see Clarks speed being an issue.

abhilegend
Drax with PG or without? Superman on average would lose but OWAW superman or Ending Battle mindset superman would beat the team.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by abhilegend
Drax with PG or without? Superman on average would lose but OWAW superman or Ending Battle mindset superman would beat the team.

Yea all members have their respective gems save maxam. and supes is serious about winning, not pulling punches and utilizing all his abilities

Digi
Adam Warlock occupies. The rest gradually overwhelm him through a variety of attacks.

Watch.

Batman-Prime

thumb up

Dampyre
The Watch would beat Superman handily. Too many varied powers and raw, physical power.

Glorificus
Infinity Watch wins.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Digi
Adam Warlock occupies. The rest gradually overwhelm him through a variety of attacks.

Watch.

Sundipped?

Digi
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Sundipped?

Yes.

abhilegend
Sundipped superman would slaughter this team. Also warlock would get wrecked against a serious superman worse than what hercules did to him.

golem370
Drax and or Maxam should be able to hold him for awhile. Adam Warlock has defeated Drax and Maxam one on one. Warlock could steal his soul.

Sin I AM
No

psycho gundam
karmic blast took out maxam, and drax got strangled in the soul world (kinda PIS since drax doesn't need to breath in space, so him thinking he still does is weird)

Digi
No one doubts that Superman is the top character in this thread. But I just think anyone saying he wins easily is lowballing the Watch, specifically Warlock. Warlock rivals Loki in terms of his craftiness in battle, and while it's possible that he doesn't have anything that could put Kal down, he certainly has attacks that can hurt or hinder him. Same with some of the others. Add it up and it equals a win.

golem370
If Drax wants to beat Superman he can. Don't forget Moondragon has the mind gem as well.

DTM

I agree with this. The Watch have attacks on the physical, mental, emotional and mystical, all at once, all at pretty massive levels. Superman is one of The Best, no doubt, but thats just too much for him much more than not.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Digi
No one doubts that Superman is the top character in this thread. But I just think anyone saying he wins easily is lowballing the Watch, specifically Warlock. Warlock rivals Loki in terms of his craftiness in battle, and while it's possible that he doesn't have anything that could put Kal down, he certainly has attacks that can hurt or hinder him. Same with some of the others. Add it up and it equals a win.
A normal superman, most likely. Against a sundipped superman this team would get slaughtered in less time than I spent typing this post. Craftiness takes you only so far.

DarkSaint85
A normal superman, most likely. Against a sundipped superman this team would get slaughtered in less time than I spent typing this post. Craftiness takes you only so far.

Time Gem?

pym-ftw
Why bring up sundipped superman?

It would be a self bfr...

abhilegend
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Why bring up sundipped superman?

It would be a self bfr...
Because Digi said IW would beat a sundipped superman.

the Darkone
AW takes him too soul world Superman would get beat badly!!

Brockalizer
Warlock, Gamora, Moondragon, Pip, and Drax, all seriously motivated would be a tall order for Superman. You throw in the Watch's sixth member, Thanos and this becomes a spite thread.

Brockalizer
Drax, Adam Warlock, Moondragon, Gamora, Pip, Maxam would beat Superman pretty handily 99% of the time. He'd be assaulted at the spiritual, mental and physically simultaneously, just too much. Technically I wouldn't consider Maxam a member of the Watch since he didn't have an Infinity Gem of his own. More like he was just along for the ride and provide a little extra muscle when needed.

golem370
I think pissed off Drax with the Power Gem could hold him alone for awhile maybe have Moondragon put a mental suggestion that Supes is after the power gem giving Drax a good reason to try and stop Supes. Drax one-shotted Champion and after Champion destroyed a planet.

Bouboumaster
If they have their gems:
Drax, Adam Warlock or Moondragon soloes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.