JLA vs Mutants

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Odekahn
No BFR.
Fight 1 : pre reboot
Fight 2: DCNU

Superman
Wonder Woman
Captain Marvel
Barry Allen
Hal Jordan
Martian Manhunter

vs

Magneto
Iceman
Psylocke
Apocalypse
Colossonaut
Storm

DarkSaint85
MM and Apocalypse...who jobs harder....

Odekahn

Doon
Fight 1: Team 1
Fight 2: Stalemate

PillarofOsiris
Either battle is a massacre in favor of the JLA. Almost any two of the JLA can win this. Which mutant is even capable of HITTING the Flash?

Odekahn
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Either battle is a massacre in favor of the JLA. Almost any two of the JLA can win this. Which mutant is even capable of HITTING the Flash?

If captain cold can challenge flash, I'd give iceman a pretty good chance.

-Pr-
Captain Cold does it because he knows how to fight the Flash. While it's not out of the realm of possibility for Iceman to come up with the idea of slowing down the molecules around him, I don't think it would be his first instinct.

Still, putting him down is going to be tricky.

Though... Why the hell is Storm here?

Odekahn
Originally posted by -Pr-
Captain Cold does it because he knows how to fight the Flash. While it's not out of the realm of possibility for Iceman to come up with the idea of slowing down the molecules around him, I don't think it would be his first instinct.

Honestly, I thought she could assist iceman. I was thinking controlling the weather and battlefield would be a bit of an advantage. I did debate on putting her here or someone else, but felt like it could be argued that what she lacks, she makes up for with utility. I would never put her 1v1 against anyone here (unlike that horrid storm/WW fight), but on a team I feel like she might be able to hold her own.

DarkSaint85
Maybe he wants her for WW?

Edit: I stand corrected.

guy222
Originally posted by -Pr-

she's a goddess stick out tongue

StyleTime
The JLA cleans house in the first match. Psylocke and Storm are basically useless.

I can't speak on the second one.

maxivitopowe
bump

RockofAges
This is stacked in favor of JLA. Beyond Apocalypse most of these mutants get taken by JLA back to Xavier's institute for more classes.

jitay
Couldnt psylocke target flash cos i thought that was the whole reason grodd could fight flash

deathslash
Originally posted by jitay
Couldnt psylocke target flash cos i thought that was the whole reason grodd could fight flash nope, MM has tried to target flash's mind once or twice before when they fought and flash was moving so fast that MM couldn't even target him. Flash is one of the best members for team one imo (he could bfr most of team two's people). JLA win fight one with a pretty good degree of ease and fight two after a prolonged battle.

nwg202
JLA should win

jitay
Then how is grodd one of his constant enemies

DarkSaint85
Because PIS. And CIS.

How else would Captain Cold be a constant enemy? He's a guy with a freeze gun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.