Hiya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crujir
I found this forum by Googling "Roger Ebert is an idiot." How cool is that?

First things first, the "j" in my name is pronounced as an "h." Thought I'd get that out of the way.

I'm not the biggest movie guy, but if a movie is good, I'll watch and enjoy it. I just prefer to be actively doing something instead of watching, which is why I'm much more of a gamer. When it comes to movies, I mostly like comedy, action, and, since it has become such a big genre, comic book movies. I'm not above watching most things animated, either, except for most anime. DBZ and Street Fighter would be the exceptions to that rule.

I am an absolute Bat-nut; I love all things Batman. I stand by the belief that, with enough prep time, Batman just MIGHT be able to beat anyone in the real or fictional universe if he gets the drop on them. I know for a fact that a subject like that has been discussed at least once on this forum. The obsession with Batman is rivaled only by Street Fighter, unless it has something to do with Jeaune Claude "No, really, I'm playing the most American character in this movie" van Damme and Kristin "I couldn't look less Asian" Kreuk*.

Other hobbies include guitar, airsoft and being loud in public. For a living, I work at a call center filing insurance claims, I'm the sports announcer at the community college in my town, and I'm a freelance voiceover artist and writer. Although the site hasn't been updated in forever, I've written the majority of content on chaotic-games.com.

Anyway, I'm glad to be here, and I hope to get to know all of you regulars better. It looks like a fun community.

*Okay, fine, she looks a LITTLE Asian.

flandersXD
hello, and welcome!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.