Action Comics #1 Superman versus The Blob

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bluewaterrider
2011 version.

Hand to hand bout. Grappling, punching etcetera.
No flight.

Match takes place in a 12'X12' ring contained by an immovable forcefield dome. Win is by submission or knockout.

Who takes it?

abhilegend
Blob.

psycho gundam
Mutants get more powerful over time, so you have to specify which "version" of blob you mean, not to mention that he's presumably still without powers (untill proven depowered mutants got their same powers back)

-K-M-
He still is as far as we know, but Age of Apocalypse Blob is running around the 616 universe now.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/11/115300/2198017-aoa_blob_1_super.png

psycho gundam
Which proves my case more cause the real blob is walking around like fat bastard after the weight loss. His replacement is filling in for him, kinda like the nightcrawler

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by psycho gundam
Mutants get more powerful over time, so you have to specify which "version" of blob you mean, not to mention that he's presumably still without powers (until proven depowered mutants got their same powers back)

confused

Wouldn't a depowered Blob just be a really, really fat man?
Why would I pit poor Clark against that?

No, the version of Blob I mean is the classic one, the one who went up against Colossus and the Hulk.

He seems to have handled Colossus; for awhile he did so against Hulk in what was apparently their 2nd battle. I don't know how their first went, but was thinking that, if Hulk was too much, but Colossus too little, ActionNu Superman should have been juust about right to make a fairly compelling match-up...

-K-M-
Originally posted by psycho gundam
Which proves my case more cause the real blob is walking around like fat bastard after the weight loss. His replacement is filling in for him, kinda like the nightcrawler

AoA Nightcrawler just killed Blob in a gruesome way. Teleported a shark inside him so he would eat him fron the inside out

-Pr-
I saw that... Wtf.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
confused

Wouldn't a depowered Blob just be a really, really fat man?
Why would I pit poor Clark against that?

No, the version of Blob I mean is the classic one, the one who went up against Colossus and the Hulk.

He seems to have handled Colossus; for awhile he did so against Hulk in what was apparently their 2nd battle. I don't know how their first went, but was thinking that, if Hulk was too much, but Colossus too little, ActionNu Superman should have been juust about right to make a fairly compelling match-up... hulk punched blob in the stomach and then blob had that shit eater grin on cause of the immovability thing. blob went to flex his muscles to shoot hulk's fist out of his belly but then he was the one to get flung back by hulk's stronger physique.

hulk also ripped blob of of the ground back then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.