John (Universal Soldier 4) vs. Wolf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Psychotron
John (Scott Adkins) from the new Universal Soldier movie faces off against Wolf from AvPR.

Here's a sample of him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFvCX_rD_BA

Before that he literally had his head drilled and mowed through over a dozen UniSols including Dolph to reach Van Damme.

They fight in Palpatine's office.

1. H2H
2. Wolf has his wrist blades and a combi-stick, John has a machete.

FrothByte
Hmm... this is tricky. At first glance I would have said Predator, but then I remember John punching a bowling ball and making it explode.

I guess I have to give it to John. They are both strong, the Predator probably having more strength, but John is definitely faster and more agile, with crazy martial arts skills AND he doesn't feel pain. I think that will be the deciding factor since the predator still feels pain.

Ofcourse, this is all in consideration that the Predator won't use his invisibility cloak.

The H2H fight will be harder to decide since the Predator, like I said, is still stronger.

Armed with a machete John takes it handily.

Utrigita
Wolf ftw.

KingD19
Wolf's one of the fastest Predator's ever shown, and he's a great combatant.

His combistick gives him a ton of reach, and his wrist blades definitely give him more versatility during a fight, as he can just punch and do massive damage.

His damage soak is also massive. John goes down.

Psychotron
John plowed through a bunch of UniSols including Dolph and then went on to fight Luc. You think Wolf could do that without his cloak?

KingD19
Wolf plowed through a bunch of Aliens, then went on to fight the Predalien. Do you think John could do that?

FrothByte
I wonder if you guys have actually watched Unisol 4? Wolf is stronger, tougher, and had great tech when he went up against the aliens and predalien. But the aliens/predalien are not exactly great combatants.

Ofcourse John won't be able to go up against the same aliens/predalien.... he doesn't have the tech to do so. On the other hand, one on one, Wolf has never went up against someone with the same speed and agility as John.

Now arm John with a machete (which we know can harm a predator) with his superior speed and martial arts training and that predator is seriously looking at getting severed limbs.

Now H2H is difficult. If they're allowed to grab whatever they can lay hands on, I'm still betting on John, but pure h2h Wolf probably wins.

Then there's the fact that John doesn't feel pain and is capable of fighting despite multiple cuts, stabs, and gunshot wounds.

Psychotron
Originally posted by KingD19
Wolf plowed through a bunch of Aliens, then went on to fight the Predalien. Do you think John could do that?

He did that with a bunch of weapons including dual plasma casters. He wouldn't have made it if he was unarmed.

H2H John can shatter bowling balls with his punches. He can definitely hurt Wolf.

Newjak
Originally posted by Psychotron
He did that with a bunch of weapons including dual plasma casters. He wouldn't have made it if he was unarmed.

H2H John can shatter bowling balls with his punches. He can definitely hurt Wolf. Wolf physically held an Alien in each hand away from him.

I think that's better than shattering a bowling ball.

Aliens are also incredibly fast as well and Wolf was able to handle them pretty easily even when it went H2H.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Newjak
Wolf physically held an Alien in each hand away from him.

I think that's better than shattering a bowling ball.

Aliens are also incredibly fast as well and Wolf was able to handle them pretty easily even when it went H2H.

I'm not saying he's stronger than Wolf but that he is strong enough to hurt him. He's also faster and more agile. We've already seen 3 people defeat Predators in melee, so a superhuman killing machine like John can do it too.

Newjak
I'm not saying he's stronger than Wolf but that he is strong enough to hurt him. He's also faster and more agile. We've already seen 3 people defeat Predators in melee, so a superhuman killing machine like John can do it too. And Wolf defeated multiple superhuman killing machines in battle including H2H in the Aliens.

Simply saying that humans have beaten predators doesn't mean much to me, especially when said humans only won due to luck or the Predator not killing them in the first few seconds cause they were playing with them.

Psychotron
And Wolf defeated multiple superhuman killing machines in battle including H2H in the Aliens.

Simply saying that humans have beaten predators doesn't mean much to me, especially when said humans only won due to luck or the Predator not killing them in the first few seconds cause they were playing with them.

Yeah, with the aid of super-advanced tech which he doesn't have here.

I don't remember any of that happening with the Yakuza guy in Predators. And none of those people were superhuman.

Have you even seen the new Universal Soldier?

Newjak
Yeah, with the aid of super-advanced tech which he doesn't have here.

I don't remember any of that happening with the Yakuza guy in Predators. And none of those people were superhuman.

Have you even seen the new Universal Soldier? I have not seen the new Universal Soldier but I do know Wolf and you are underselling him.

Not only did he do it with tech he also did it with his bare hands.

Aliens are extremely fast and strong combatants, Wolf was able to beat a few of them in H2H, in fact he dominated them.

So unless you're saying John is faster and more agile then an Alien, something I find hard to believe but if you have proof I'll change my mind, than there is no reason to believe Wolf wouldn't do the same thing he did to the Aliens to John.

The Yakuza thing was so weird to me, for a few reasons. For one Predators have already beaten armed swordsmen before easily, 2 most predator weapons are shown to be significantly tougher than human made materials, the Katana should have shattered after the first hit, and thirdly Predators are so strong no human being should be able to block an attack from them.

All the other fights were luck. The Predator could have ripped Arnold's head off in the first movie, the same with Danny Glover in the second. They both got lucky that the Predator didn't kill them in one blow and allowed the fight to drag until they were able to nab the lucky win.

Psychotron
I have not seen the new Universal Soldier but I do know Wolf and you are underselling him.

Aliens are extremely fast and strong combatants, Wolf was able to beat a few of them in H2H, in fact he dominated them.

So unless you're saying John is faster and more agile then an Alien, something I find hard to believe but if you have proof I'll change my mind, than there is no reason to believe Wolf wouldn't do the same thing he did to the Aliens to John.

The Yakuza thing was so weird to me, for a few reasons. For one Predators have already beaten armed swordsmen before easily, 2 most predator weapons are shown to be significantly tougher than human made materials, the Katana should have shattered after the first hit, and thirdly Predators are so strong no human being should be able to block an attack from them.

All the other fights were luck. The Predator could have ripped Arnold's head off in the first movie, the same with Danny Glover in the second. They both got lucky that the Predator didn't kill them in one blow and allowed the fight to drag until they were able to nab the lucky win.

Aliens in general are fast, but show me any good speed feats the Aliens from AvPR had. You can't because they were slow as shit in that movie. Smaller too. This is irrelevant because Wolf had weapons there that he doesn't have here.

John is basically Boyka on super-steroids. That should tell you enough.

Just because some Predators might have beaten swordsmen before doesn't mean anything. Not all Predators are the same and neither are all humans. The Yakuza guy died too so it's all good.

I wasn't even talking about Arnold. He outwitted the Predator. Royce was speed-blitzing the Berserker Predator with the axe for a bit and Harrigan had the Predator on the run for half the movie. He was just that good. Plus, overconfidence and arrogance seems to be part of Predator nature.

You should really watch the movie and come back then. John is far more skilled and far faster than Wolf in H2H.

FrothByte
I have not seen the new Universal Soldier but I do know Wolf and you are underselling him.

Yes, we're saying that John is faster and more agile than the aliens. You'll have to watch Unisol 4 to understand. John isn't just some uber-trained soldier like Jason Bourne. He was a legit, low-level superhuman.

He punched and shattered a thrown bowling ball at him. It's not the he just shattered it, it's how EASILY he was able to do it. And being able to punch something thrown at that velocity speaks of reaction speed way better than anything aliens have ever shown.

Aliens are fast, like hunter-fast, but I havn't seen them use any decent combat speed yet. Plus, they're mindless brawlers who relies on animal instinct.

We've seen what a trained human can do to a predator in an even match (yakuza fight). It shows that given the right edged weapon and training, a human is capable of beating a predator. John >>>> Yakuza.

AND, John doesn't feel pain while Wolf does. John also seems to be able to function properly despite multiple wounds which would incapacitate a normal man.

I'm not saying John would win easily, in fact he might even lose the h2h segment of a fight, but I still think he wins with a machete.

Newjak
Aliens in general are fast, but show me any good speed feats the Aliens from AvPR had. You can't because they were slow as shit in that movie. Smaller too. This is irrelevant because Wolf had weapons there that he doesn't have here.

John is basically Boyka on super-steroids. That should tell you enough.

Just because some Predators might have beaten swordsmen before doesn't mean anything. Not all Predators are the same and neither are all humans. The Yakuza guy died too so it's all good.

I wasn't even talking about Arnold. He outwitted the Predator. Royce was speed-blitzing the Berserker Predator with the axe for a bit and Harrigan had the Predator on the run for half the movie. He was just that good. Plus, overconfidence and arrogance seems to be part of Predator nature.

You should really watch the movie and come back then. John is far more skilled and far faster than Wolf in H2H. So you're going to claim that the only feats that matter for the Aliens are the ones from AvPR when discussing Wolf's lethality while using every film version of a Predator to discredit him at the same time?

Aliens were fast enough to run at people shooting at them and dodge their fire. Agile enough to run and jump up walls. Strong enough to carry the entire weight off a human being up walls with no problems.

All this statement means to me is that you're probably basing this notion of John being faster and more skilled than Wolf based on him using overtly fancy and flashy moves to beat people. Something I personally think you do often in threads.

It's not all good, the Yakuza guy's sword should have been cleaved in two after the first strike against a Predator Blade.

Also once again luck plays into effect. All those characters only survived because they got lucky that the Predator just didn't rip their head out with one quick attack. Something they've done to numerous other humans they fight.

It's not arrogance, in fact I would say it's the opposite. They're hunters and they like a good challenge. There is no honor for them if they simply kill a defenseless human being in one blow. They have to give them a chance or it's frowned upon and not a worthy kill.

Newjak
Originally posted by FrothByte
Yes, we're saying that John is faster and more agile than the aliens. You'll have to watch Unisol 4 to understand. John isn't just some uber-trained soldier like Jason Bourne. He was a legit, low-level superhuman.

He punched and shattered a thrown bowling ball at him. It's not the he just shattered it, it's how EASILY he was able to do it. And being able to punch something thrown at that velocity speaks of reaction speed way better than anything aliens have ever shown.

Aliens are fast, like hunter-fast, but I havn't seen them use any decent combat speed yet. Plus, they're mindless brawlers who relies on animal instinct.

We've seen what a trained human can do to a predator in an even match (yakuza fight). It shows that given the right edged weapon and training, a human is capable of beating a predator. John >>>> Yakuza.

AND, John doesn't feel pain while Wolf does. John also seems to be able to function properly despite multiple wounds which would incapacitate a normal man.

I'm not saying John would win easily, in fact he might even lose the h2h segment of a fight, but I still think he wins with a machete. Aliens can survive being thrown through concrete pillars, their tails are strong enough to punch wholes through stone. I don't think the bowling ball feat is really beyond what an Alien can do.

Like I said show me some good feats of him some videos and I'll change my mind if I do think he is in fact faster than an Alien.

Psychotron
Aliens can survive being thrown through concrete pillars, their tails are strong enough to punch wholes through stone. I don't think the bowling ball feat is really beyond what an Alien can do.

Like I said show me some good feats of him some videos and I'll change my mind if I do think he is in fact faster than an Alien.

Yeah, and Johnny boy survived getting a drill in his brain, got up and stomped a bunch of super-soldiers. He got pushed through a foot long stone wall, got up and killed the guy who pushed him through. Another thing I can think of is Luc and John were unable to cut each other deeper than a few inches with a machete and both have legit super-strength.

The movie came out a few days or weeks ago so I can't find anything on youtube. Just go and watch the damn thing. Seriously, the plot is all over the place but the action is damn good. The final ten or so minutes are a total bloodbath.

It doesn't matter if he's faster than an Alien because he's faster than Wolf and that's who he's fighting here.

FrothByte
Aliens can survive being thrown through concrete pillars, their tails are strong enough to punch wholes through stone. I don't think the bowling ball feat is really beyond what an Alien can do.

Ok here's a thought, why don't YOU show me some speed feats of aliens? Or even better, show me some speed feats of a predator for that matter.

Yes John uses flashy kicks and sommesaults. That's still a better agility showing than anything either predator or alien have shown.

Aliens crashing through concrete pillars doesn't mean they have the strength necessary to crush said pillars on their own. All it says is that they were thrown by a force strong enough to crush those pillars and they were tough enough to survive the impact.

As for Alien tails being strong enough to punch holes through stone, I'm not disputing that. But then you see how effective those tails are vs. predators. Predators get impaled by that tail. We could therefore assume that John shouldn't have difficulties punching holes through the Predator with a machete.

Unisol 4 is a relatively new movie so it will be hard to find clips of it, but I'll try looking for some, In the meantime, I suggest you find decent speed/agility feats for both predators and aliens as well.

Newjak
Yeah, and Johnny boy survived getting a drill in his brain, got up and stomped a bunch of super-soldiers. He got pushed through a foot long stone wall, got up and killed the guy who pushed him through. Another thing I can think of is Luc and John were unable to cut each other deeper than a few inches with a machete and both have legit super-strength.

The movie came out a few days or weeks ago so I can't find anything on youtube. Just go and watch the damn thing. Seriously, the plot is all over the place but the action is damn good. The final ten or so minutes are a total bloodbath.

It doesn't matter if he's faster than an Alien because he's faster than Wolf and that's who he's fighting here. That makes him tough and yes strong, things I'm not arguing against but is he tougher and stronger and faster than an Alien?

That does matter cause Wolf beat multiple Aliens in H2H. So if John isn't more dangerous than an Alien than odds are he is going to lose to Wolf. In fact he would probably have to be more deadly than multiple Aliens to beat Wolf.

Psychotron
That makes him tough and yes strong, things I'm not arguing against but is he tougher and stronger and faster than an Alien?

That does matter cause Wolf beat multiple Aliens in H2H. So if John isn't more dangerous than an Alien than odds are he is going to lose to Wolf. In fact he would probably have to be more deadly than multiple Aliens to beat Wolf.

A>B>C logic doesn't always work. The Aliens MIGHT be physically superior to John but they're animals and they fight like animals. Especially in AvPR. That scene where Wolf has two by the throat? They didn't even try to claw his arms or impale him with their tails. The Aliens were weaksause in that pos movie. Aside from that I can't even remember him fighting any other Aliens without his weapons except for the PredAlien.

OTOH, John is a skilled martial artist with superhuman stats. Predators have gone down to less.

Newjak
A>B>C logic doesn't always work. The Aliens MIGHT be physically superior to John but they're animals and they fight like animals. Especially in AvPR. That scene where Wolf has two by the throat? They didn't even try to claw his arms or impale him with their tails. The Aliens were weaksause in that pos movie. Aside from that I can't even remember him fighting any other Aliens without his weapons except for the PredAlien.

OTOH, John is a skilled martial artist with superhuman stats. Predators have gone down to less. Aliens are vicious creatures, that have also shown the ability to think their way through solutions at some points.

They also have some advantages John wouldn't have. Such as the ability to run on walls attack with multiple natural razor sharp weapons, claws and tails.

FrothByte
It's been a while since I watched AvP Requiem, but I don't recall Wolf ever fighting MULTIPLE aliens in h2h. He has always had his weapons with him. The only time he fought in pure h2h was the predalien.

Psychotron
Aliens are vicious creatures, that have also shown the ability to think their way through solutions at some points.

They also have some advantages John wouldn't have. Such as the ability to run on walls attack with multiple natural razor sharp weapons, claws and tails.

They were fodder in AvPR.

For example the Aliens in Aliens were bullet resistant but in AvPR teenagers with modern-day fire arms were killing them.

Like I said A>B>C logic is faulty.

Placidity
It's been a while since I watched AvP Requiem, but I don't recall Wolf ever fighting MULTIPLE aliens in h2h. He has always had his weapons with him. The only time he fought in pure h2h was the predalien.

He takes on two at one time with his hands.

I will say that I agree the Xenos in AVPR weren't as good as in the other films. Wolf is still a total boss though.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Placidity
He takes on two at one time with his hands.

But then the PredAlien shows up and smacks him with it's tail (instead of just impaling him for some reason) and that's pretty much it.

TheGodKiller
For example the Aliens in Aliens were bullet resistant
I recall one being killed in that nuclear power station when the troops first met them, and the resulting acidic bleeding burning and incapacitating one of the soldiers.

TheGodKiller
He held up and restrained 2 by their throats with relative ease during the sewer fight.

FrothByte
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
He held up and restrained 2 by their throats with relative ease during the sewer fight.

That's not exactly "beating" them in h2h. It was an impressive feat no doubt, but it didn't show impressive h2h skill. Just impressive strength. And he still eventually used his tech there.

Utrigita
That's not exactly "beating" them in h2h. It was an impressive feat no doubt, but it didn't show impressive h2h skill. Just impressive strength. And he still eventually used his tech there.

He graped a tail from one Alien smashing it into the water, before grapping another Alien in mid air and sending it flying into a wall, and then got tackled by two Aliens and got up a second later with both restrained by the throat.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Utrigita
He graped a tail from one Alien smashing it into the water, before grapping another Alien in mid air and sending it flying into a wall, and then got tackled by two Aliens and got up a second later with both restrained by the throat.

If that's Wolf's only H2H feat than John slaughters him.

Kazenji
John (Scott Adkins) from the new Universal Soldier movie faces off

Try Universal Soldier 6 not 4.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Kazenji
Try Universal Soldier 6 not 4.

Whatever. It was just shorter than Day of Reckoning.

Kazenji
Yeah admit it you thought there was only 4 movies.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Kazenji
Yeah admit it you thought there was only 4 movies.

I admit I haven't seen Brothers in Arms and Unfinished Business (which are non-canon along with The return now) so in my mind I mistakenly counted them as four movies instead of six.

Newjak
If that's Wolf's only H2H feat than John slaughters him. No considering you've yet to actually showcase how John is better than one Alien much less a group of them which Wolf fended off.

Your only real defense is that since Humans have beaten Preds before a superhuman will slaughter them despite the fact a Pred was killing to super strong, fast creatures.

Psychotron
No considering you've yet to actually showcase how John is better than one Alien much less a group of them which Wolf fended off.

Your only real defense is that since Humans have beaten Preds before a superhuman will slaughter them despite the fact a Pred was killing to super strong, fast creatures.

Come on, man. How many times do I have to explain to you that Wolf was armed to teeth with high-tech weapons? He doesn't have them here. It's not like he was walking around killing Aliens with his bare hands. Stop using this A>B>C nonsense.

John is faster and more agile than Wolf and strong enough to hurt him. He is a skilled martial artist and he's got great damage soak as well.

You should watch the movie and then comment.

Newjak
Come on, man. How many times do I have to explain to you that Wolf was armed to teeth with high-tech weapons? He doesn't have them here. It's not like he was walking around killing Aliens with his bare hands. Stop using this A>B>C nonsense.

John is faster and more agile than Wolf and strong enough to hurt him. He is a skilled martial artist and he's got great damage soak as well.

You should watch the movie and then comment. Is John faster than an Alien(creatures Wolf was fast and skilled enough to take on in H2H)?

ABC logic isn't always wrong if you use it in the correct context, you are claiming John's speed is going to overwhelm Wolf, how is it going to overwhelm him when creatures as fast attacking Wolf in multiples couldn't.

Yeah they aren't Martial Artists but it's a statement of speed not martial arts skills. Aliens are fast, lethal, quick killers, and a group of them could not overwhelm Wolf with their speed. So it's a good notion John's speed won't somehow overwhelm wolf either.

Psychotron
Is John faster than an Alien(creatures Wolf was fast and skilled enough to take on in H2H)?

ABC logic isn't always wrong if you use it in the correct context, you are claiming John's speed is going to overwhelm Wolf, how is it going to overwhelm him when creatures as fast attacking Wolf in multiples couldn't.

Yeah they aren't Martial Artists but it's a statement of speed not martial arts skills. Aliens are fast, lethal, quick killers, and a group of them could not overwhelm Wolf with their speed. So it's a good notion John's speed won't somehow overwhelm wolf either.

I'd say his reflexes are superior to most Aliens on screen and especially the fodder from AvPR. BTW I'm going to ask you again and I hope I'm going to get an answer this time. When did Wolf take on multiple Aliens in AvPR? I can't remember a single instance except the already mentioned part with the two Aliens in the sewer and that was more of a strength feat than anything else.

Newjak
I'd say his reflexes are superior to most Aliens on screen and especially the fodder from AvPR. BTW I'm going to ask you again and I hope I'm going to get an answer this time. When did Wolf take on multiple Aliens in AvPR? I can't remember a single instance except the already mentioned part with the two Aliens in the sewer and that was more of a strength feat than anything else. I'm mostly referring to the sewer scene. He managed to counter multiple aliens coming at him, while there was use of tech some of it was H2H which Wolf did pretty well at.

What are his reflex feats, the only one you've mentioned is the bowling ball and I wouldn't say that puts him past an Alien.

theTANTALIZER
No way a Uni Soldier can hold off an Aliens with barehands like a Predator. A young Pred weights roughly 500 lbs and can move like a monkey. Regardless of the Uni Soldier's increased ability, they still won't beat an experienced Pred like Wolf.

FrothByte
I'm mostly referring to the sewer scene. He managed to counter multiple aliens coming at him, while there was use of tech some of it was H2H which Wolf did pretty well at.

What are his reflex feats, the only one you've mentioned is the bowling ball and I wouldn't say that puts him past an Alien.

He caught a baseball bat thrown at him. He was able to dodge multiple blows from machetes, baseball bats, and knives.

You keep saying claiming that Aliens are faster. Can you give me actual speed or reflex feats of Aliens used in combat? Or predators? Prove that they are faster than John.

Psychotron
I'm mostly referring to the sewer scene. He managed to counter multiple aliens coming at him, while there was use of tech some of it was H2H which Wolf did pretty well at.

Then there's not much to go by is there?

What FrothByte said plus a few aim dodging feats. Most of his fights at the end were fought in slow motion so it's hard to judge. And he was faster than most UniSols except for Luc.

OTOH I can't remember any speed feats for Wolf or the AvPR Aliens.

Robtard
The fight with Van Damme was less impressive than his other fights in the flick, you can tell Scott Adkins was going slow to allow Van Damme's old and broken roided-out ass time to move. It was almost sad in how funny it was.

Having said that, this Unisol has a very good chance of taking out a Predator in this setting, he's smaller, faster and more agile. At one point he showed some sort of battle precog, as he ducked a shotgun blast to the back of his head without looking back. His damage soak is also extremely high, possibly close to a Predators.

Placidity
Wolf wins.

http://i45.tinypic.com/15dv2pl.jpg

Robtard
Yeah, maybe, just not a stomp and closer than people think.

Psychotron
Wolf wins.

http://i45.tinypic.com/15dv2pl.jpg

Pffft, that's not even Wolf.

Placidity
Pffft, that's not even Wolf.

http://i50.tinypic.com/ay6o21.jpg

Psychotron
http://i50.tinypic.com/ay6o21.jpg

He still loses though.

TheGodKiller
I'd say his reflexes are superior to most Aliens on screen and especially the fodder from AvPR. BTW I'm going to ask you again and I hope I'm going to get an answer this time. When did Wolf take on multiple Aliens in AvPR? I can't remember a single instance except the already mentioned part with the two Aliens in the sewer and that was more of a strength feat than anything else.
I don't know if all this is a sufficient response to your query, but I'll give it a try :

During the hospital scene when his plasma pistol got knocked away by an alien(iirc it was probably the hybrid) . In their hive, after using his up his 2 spinning blades to decapitate two more aliens, he got snuck up from behind by another alien but quickly overpowered it and pummeled it on the ground .

Also, when his spin blade accidentally cut up that girl in half and her bf went in a blind rage shooting Wolf repeatedly, an alien came bullrushing at him and knocked him down the empty elevator. When next he was seen, Wolf was carrying around the tail of an alien as a makeshift whip-blade, so presumably he killed that elevator alien with his bare hands.

Mindset
Wolf wins.

http://i45.tinypic.com/15dv2pl.jpg Originally posted by Psychotron
Pffft, that's not even Wolf. Originally posted by Placidity
http://i50.tinypic.com/ay6o21.jpg laughing out loud

Psychotron
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
I don't know if all this is a sufficient response to your query, but I'll give it a try :

During the hospital scene when his plasma pistol got knocked away by an alien(iirc it was probably the hybrid) . In their hive, after using his up his 2 spinning blades to decapitate two more aliens, he got snuck up from behind by another alien but quickly overpowered it and pummeled it on the ground .

Also, when his spin blade accidentally cut up that girl in half and her bf went in a blind rage shooting Wolf repeatedly, an alien came bullrushing at him and knocked him down the empty elevator. When next he was seen, Wolf was carrying around the tail of an alien as a makeshift whip-blade, so presumably he killed that elevator alien with his bare hands.

That's not bad but like I said AvPR aliens were being killed by teens with guns so I'm not so impressed.

As for the tail I'm pretty sure he had a whip weapon and not an Alien's tail.

Mindset
That's not bad but like I said AvPR aliens were being killed by teens with guns so I'm not so impressed.

As for the tail I'm pretty sure he had a whip weapon and not an Alien's tail. It's the guns/bullets that killed them, not the teens.

I don't see how that denigrates the aliens.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Mindset
It's the guns/bullets that killed them, not the teens.

I don't see how that denigrates the aliens.

They had superior durability in the previous movies.

Mindset
They have been killed by bullets in previous movies.

Robtard
Not so much. In Aliens the xenos could take several hits from a M41A Pulse Rifle before one dropped.

"The M41 Fires the standard US M309 10 x 24 Light Armour Piercing Explosive Tipped round. This ammunition comprises a 210 grain (13,6 gram) projectile embedded within a rectangular caseless propellant block of Nitramite 50. The propellant content is small but highly efficient, generating muzzle velocities in the order of 840 meters per second.

The round is explosive tipped, with impact fusing pre-set during manufacture. Terminal ballistic characteristics have been optimized for maximum lethality against infantry wearing personal armor. The round is designed to penetrate the armor, exploding just after impact to inflict lethal internal damage. The standard M41 ammunition clip will hold up to 99 M309 rounds in an 'U' bend conveyor, which feeds the rounds mechanically into the rotating breech mechanism. However, in practice the clips are only filled to 95% capacity in order to reduce the autoloaders tendency to jam."

Mindset
In Alien 3 they got killed by slingshots.

Robtard
That was a lame Xeno who was part dog, but it was only killed by being dipped into molten lead and then flash cooled.

Mindset
In Alien 4 Ripley farted and killed one.

Robtard
Ripley was part Xeno herself though, so it stands to reason she was dealing out xeno-farts.

Mindset
Bullets > xeno farts.

Was said in the Director commentary.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.