Pick Woman To Get Married To ( Very Hard)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Pick A Woman To Get Married to.

1. A Very Very Sexually Attractive Woman, Who Has A God Awful Personality And Attitude which you cannot stand.
2. A Very Hideous Woman Who has The best Personality that you have ever met and is the best match for you that you have ever met
3. You Never Get Married Or Have Childern, (you basically grow old and die alone imo )

Oliver North
why do you die alone in option 3?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Oliver North
why do you die alone in option 3? or else option 3 would be the best option.

Astner
Option one, then eventually I'll get a divorce.

Oliver North
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
or else option 3 would be the best option.

it still is

Symmetric Chaos
I live my life by two principles: No Bitches. No Uggos.

But seriously I don't intend to get married or have kids anyway so I don't see a huge downside to 3.

Astner
Why are people so keen on getting married? You can have a perfectly healthy relationship with children and all that without getting married.

Digi
I reject your choices and create my own:
Painfully attractive, clever as hell, funny, laid back, successful, intelligent, and athletic.

...and my wife wouldn't be bad either.

fdog

Jedi Sheriff
Do a mind-swap thingy with 1 & 2. Sorted.

juggerman
I choose number two. And then just sleep with good looking women behind her back. Problem solved

Mindship
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7myjFBwDlIk

Robtard
Originally posted by Astner
Why are people so keen on getting married? You can have a perfectly healthy relationship with children and all that without getting married.

While what you said is 100% accurate, there are some legal benefits a marriage contract can provide.

I don't understand these people that date for for a few months or just a couple years and rush off to get married, always seems foolish too me.

Flyattractor
Which of the choices is the richest?

Oliver North
choice 3

the ninjak
Originally posted by Robtard
While what you said is 100% accurate, there are some legal benefits a marriage contract can provide.

I don't understand these people that date for for a few months or just a couple years and rush off to get married, always seems foolish too me.

In Australia if you're with a girl for long enough you're practically legally married anyways!!!!!!!!

Forced religion is a *****.

Nibedicus

1. A Very Very Sexually Attractive Woman, Who Has A God Awful Personality And Attitude which you cannot stand.
2. A Very Hideous Woman Who has The best Personality that you have ever met and is the best match for you that you have ever met
3. You Never Get Married Or Have Childern, (you basically grow old and die alone imo )

1. Dated option 1. After a few months (yeah I lasted that long... she was that hot and freaky in bed, too. The crazy ones usually are...), felt like maybe driving my car off a cliff wasn't such a bad idea. I can literally say, that it would be better to just be alone that be in a toxic relationship.
2. Never did option 2. I have to admit, I'm a bit shallow. There is only so much a good personality can bring. Also, I find that misleading and using someone you're not in love with just to have kids, security and a decent conversation is just being hurtful to someone who is obviously a good person. Don't think I have it in me to use someone in that way.
3. Looks like option 3 for me.

Mindship

3. You Never Get Married Or Have Childern, (you basically grow old and die alone imo ) I'd have Tony Robbins hypnotize me out of this kobayashi maru.

Bardock42
What if you are into very sexually attractive men with god awful personalities? What are your options then?!

juggerman
Originally posted by Bardock42
What if you are into very sexually attractive men with god awful personalities? What are your options then?!

Same choices. Just bone dudes on the DL

Bardock42
If 3 does mean that I'd grow old alone (for some reason I can't have friends, or non-marriage romantic and sexual relationships) I would choose 2 without much of a problem. The original phrasing seems like that person would be a terrific companion and friend. Perhaps I'd also be sexually attracted to them despite not being attracted to their looks.

Lord Lucien
Marry the first to produce kids, then kill her.

Marry the second, dump the kids on her, steal her car and run away forever.

Rinse, repeat.

Oliver North

right here, buddy!

atv2

I've seen options 1 and 2 go the other way. It's possible to have a beautiful woman with virtuous character and A hideous woman with a wayward personality. How attractive they are on the outside is just that it's an outside trait, it's not going to affect their personality. The behavior they choose to have is what will affect their personality so it can go both ways. Also I've come to learn that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It's not limited to the celebrities you see on TV, the internet, the newsstand and on occasion in person. What I'm saying is that the woman can look extremely hidious and yet look attractive in the eyes of a man who likes her. Her figure can be disfigured and the man could go for it. Then you have the women that match the qualities of the celebrities and models and men are attracted to them. Whatever the man's thing, that's what he goes for. Whatever works for you, go for it but you can't go with option 3, you'll never get anywhere on that one. In the event you accomplish getting a wife and children, remind them that they are beautiful even if society rejects them out of ignorance and envy because they are made in God's image and God didn't make a mistake in their design. In that same token, remind yourself that you are attractive because you too are made in the image of God and meant for the best!

Colossus-Big C
If 3 does mean that I'd grow old alone (for some reason I can't have friends, or non-marriage romantic and sexual relationships) I would choose 2 without much of a problem. The original phrasing seems like that person would be a terrific companion and friend. Perhaps I'd also be sexually attracted to them despite not being attracted to their looks. yes , you cannot have sexual/romatic non marriage relations in 3 smile

Ascendancy
Originally posted by the ninjak
In Australia if you're with a girl for long enough you're practically legally married anyways!!!!!!!!

It's the same here in America. In many states if you live together around 7 years or so continually you automatically enter into a common law marriage.

Lord Lucien
What if you're just roommates splitting rent?

Mindset
Option 1 and I beat a good personality into her.

rudester
how about for me? lol I choose to marry a man and I will... lol

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by rudester
how about for me? lol I choose to marry a man and I will... lol I Never Thought You Were A Woman, so which option?

Mindset
I Never Thought You Were A Woman, so which option? laughing out loud

rudester
When I grow up I wanna marry my best friend.

NemeBro
I Never Thought You Were A Woman, so which option? Hyuck.

-Pr-
3 I guess.

1 would be too much hassle.
2 wouldn't be fair on, as I could only fake so much attraction.

Mindset
Originally posted by -Pr-
3 I guess.

1 would be too much hassle.
2 wouldn't be fair on, as I could only fake so much attraction. Originally posted by Mindset
Option 1 and I beat a good personality into her. No, Pr, here is the way.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Mindset
No, Pr, here is the way.

laughing out loud

You have issues.

Mindset
What's wrong with trying to better the world one person at a time?

Archaeopteryx
Marriage is a complete waste of everything (been there done that). Why do you need a piece of paper to say you love someone?

Omega Vision
I Never Thought You Were A Woman, so which option?
laughing

So much fail.

atv2

That's interesting. I want to marry my bestfriend too.

juggerman

What's his name?

Robtard
Originally posted by the ninjak

You should do an Australian version using Yakov Smirnoff's routine.

The US has Common-Law marriages too, they vary from state to state though.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Mindset
What's wrong with trying to better the world one person at a time?

So that's what you call it.

Originally posted by Archaeopteryx
Marriage is a complete waste of everything (been there done that). Why do you need a piece of paper to say you love someone?

Tax incentives.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by -Pr-
Tax incentives. Ha! Check out this loser and his "job"!

rudester
Originally posted by juggerman
What's his name?

well im with a guy named eric. IDK if he's the one I'm getting mixed signals from him?

Ok I was at his place just chilling and his bestfriend calls him up I could overhear, than his friends like so how are the 4 guys? I was like thinking what four guys. Then I was like so is this guy being serious or is he just being a player? IDK. He's the nicest guy ever, he treats me to whatever.. he acts like a bf and we go out together sometimes (its all new). Then he came to my place for dinner and someone had text him and he thought I saw but I didnt..then he was like ohh did you see that text? Im like umm? Then he was like its some guy who I use to sleep wth and he's still texting me. (that was clue number two) Then there was a two times that I wanted to come over but he said not to, almost as if he was panicing that id see something I shouldn't! The point is, I want to get my stuff and well walk away... I havent had the oppertunity because he's been working and looking for a new place to live. If you meet him hes the nicest guy ever, nerdy and seems sincere. He's cryed infront of me already? But we def need to talk.

Robtard
well im with a guy named eric. IDK if he's the one I'm getting mixed signals from him?

Ok I was at his place just chilling and his bestfriend calls him up I could overhear, than his friends like so how are the 4 guys? I was like thinking what four guys. Then I was like so is this guy being serious or is he just being a player? IDK. He's the nicest guy ever, he treats me to whatever.. he acts like a bf and we go out together sometimes (its all new). Then he came to my place for dinner and someone had text him and he thought I saw but I didnt..then he was like ohh did you see that text? Im like umm? Then he was like its some guy who I use to sleep wth and he's still texting me. (that was clue number two) Then there was a two times that I wanted to come over but he said not to, almost as if he was panicing that id see something I shouldn't! The point is, I want to get my stuff and well walk away... I havent had the oppertunity because he's been working and looking for a new place to live. If you meet him hes the nicest guy ever, nerdy and seems sincere. He's cryed infront of me already? But we def need to talk.

He's a cold-hearted snake
Look into his eyes
Oh ohhh
He's been tellin' lies
He's a lover boy at play
He don't play by rules
Oh oh oh
Boy don't play the fool--no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.