Opress vs. Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jmoul
On a neutral world, who wins in one all-out battle?

DARTH POWER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qc2SF6RuXUw&feature=relmfu

/Thread.

jmoul
Not a cyborg Maul, should have specified.

Mizukage Yoda
Opress still dies.

jmoul
How long does Opress last then? Seconds? Minutes? What?

Jedi Mom
Well if it's TPM Maul Savage might gain the upper hand because of his TK.

((The_Anomaly))
It's safe to say that maul even as of TPM would win. Seeing as maul was essentially off his rocker in an unground cavern for years and years not doing anything but being crazy, it's safe to assume he didn't improve much between TPM and his return in the clone wars. Maul schooled Opress in their little scuffle so I don't think Opress could win under any normal circumstance.

TheOneOfMortis
Yeah if anything he ould have porbably got a lot worse.

I havem't been keeping up to date with the cartoon though what exactly has Maul done combat wise since his return?

Darth _Sadow1
Originally posted by TheOneOfMortis
Yeah if anything he ould have porbably got a lot worse.

I havem't been keeping up to date with the cartoon though what exactly has Maul done combat wise since his return?
He and Savage fought Obi-Wan and Assajj in a two on two lightsabr duel, then they fought Obi-Wan and another Jedi (who Savage killed), and Obi-Wan goes Jar Kai (where he learned this, idk) and he rives Maul and Savage away and they get damaged by the pirates that Maul tried to recruit.

Bobafett34
opress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.