Goku's mini spiritbomb

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atv2
I had a question about Goku's spirit bomb attack. As we know he is capable of firing a small spirit bomb and a large spirit bomb. Now that Goku has gotten more powerful, is there any way that he could fire multiply small spirit bombs at once instead of doing it as a one time only technique?

Astner
The Genki dama's size depends on how much chi he has collected, and late series I don't think that anything but a rather large one would rival his own chi.

In other words, late series his regular chi blasts are likely more powerful than the small Genki dama he intended to use against Vegeta.

Q99
Yea, it's mostly based on external chi, so him being stronger doesn't affect it's power much, just how much he's drawing on.

I suppose he could gather a little, throw it, then repeat, rather than throwing a whole planet's worth like normal.

Like, say, if he needed to take out multiple rather strong foes (but not crazy strong) who're spread out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.