A crossover Batman & Spider-Man switch places

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright this is a who does better thread Spider-Man as Batman or Batman as Spider-Man. Batman pretends to be Spider-Man for a month he has to be Spider-Man with the standard equipment and tech that Spider-Man uses, Spider-Man has to do the same with tech and equipment that Batman uses. Batman has a month to defeat these Spider-Man villains in a month and Spider-Man has to do the same against the Batman villains. Spider-Man takes on the Batman villains in Gotham and Batman takes on the Spider-Man villains in New York. Who does a better job

Batman as Spider-Man one month against these villians
1.Tombstone

2.Kraven the Hunter

3.Doctor Octopus

4.Kingpin/w 100 gang members

Spider-Man as Batman one month against these villains
1.Bane

2.Mister Freeze

3.David Cain

4.Joker/w 100 gang members

If Batman wins he gets Spider-Man physcial powers as in Strength speed agility reflexes durability and healing factor.

If Spider-Man wins he gets 1 billion dollars for better reasources and tech.

pym-ftw
So Batman with just a webshooter?
Is bats spider costume armored?

Spidey clears with ease if he can locate his enemies

golem370
He gets web shooters with a weaker trigger, fluid, Anti-Sinister Six suit and Horizon Labs identi-card

pym-ftw
Bats gets mercy killed by Ock

Flyattractor
Spidey vs an Amped up Mr. Freeze could be a "COOL" fight.

But yeah. Bats with out the spidey strenght goes down. Can probably put up a decent fight for a while but Okc could take him.
Bats could clear Kingpin tho.

pym-ftw
With a hundred gang members?

Placidity
Originally posted by golem370
He gets web shooters with a weaker trigger

How thoughtful.

Placidity
Originally posted by pym-ftw
With a hundred gang members?

Easy.

pym-ftw
You think Batman can beat 100 hand ninja and kp at the same time...

JakeTheBank
Spider-Man does way better pretending to be Batman than vice versa.

yaadaveyaa
really cool cross over but spidey could def beat all 4 where bats def can not super cool idea tho

Sixth_Winged
Out of all the bat rogues, only joker presents a true threat simply because he is more prone to do random shit to common bystanders and pedestrians. But considering that's not really all too different from when norman goes all crazy, i'd say Spider-man triumphs more often than not.

The rest...not so much. Freeze could've been one before but Peter already one-upped him by having experience in cryogenics and even inventing the insta-freeze pellet that was used on Cap recently by Doc Ock.

As for Batman, he can takes out all 3 IMO even kingpin w/ 100 henchmen but not Doc Ock on most occassions. That guy requires major major upgrades to Batman's current resources as he doesn't suffer to much from CIS.

8swords
Originally posted by pym-ftw
So Batman with just a webshooter?
Is bats spider costume armored?

Spidey clears with ease if he can locate his enemies

doesnt matter, batman can outsmart them, he clears

Sin I AM
I think joker would kill peter

JayDaDon
Spider-Man clears. As for batman, ock would eff him up something fierce. Especially the most up to date Ock.

Mindset
Originally posted by Sin I AM
I think joker would kill peter Then again, thinking isn't your strong suit.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by Mindset
Then again, thinking isn't your strong suit.

lawl ^^ but im in agreement i think joker would end up killing ol pete

Flyattractor
Could Peter really crack any of the crimes commited by the Bat Rogues?

I mean Petey is a scientist but he never studied criminology or anything did he?

JakeTheBank
Joker killing Parker? no expression

Peter one shots him, the end.

Mindset
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Could Peter really crack any of the crimes commited by the Bat Rogues?

I mean Petey is a scientist but he never studied criminology or anything did he? He has been solving crimes since he was 15.

He doesn't need a degree.

Flyattractor
yeah but his greatest detective feat seemed to be (and still is) is just to go webbing around till the bad guy just shows up.

JakeTheBank
He's also good at infiltrating and forensics to say nothing of being an extremely good chemist.

Pete's know how, physical advantages, and Bat's resources will enable him to get the job done.

Mindset
Originally posted by Flyattractor
yeah but his greatest detective feat seemed to be (and still is) is just to go webbing around till the bad guy just shows up. No.

Flyattractor
No. Yes.

Mindset
Reported.

Flyattractor
Tattletail

Sin I AM
Then again, thinking isn't your strong suit.

are u done?

Mindset
are u done? With you? Yes, I finished you with that post.

golem370
So the consensus that Spider-Man wins so much more affective of a superhero would Spider-Man be with the billion dollar financing?

Raptor22
I can see Pete killing joker pretty easily. But I can also see joker killing aunt may before that so I guess it's a wash.

Nibedicus
Is this Spidey with all of batman's tech (including his lightweight armored gear and PIS-y utility belt? As well as having extensive dossiers of each villain that Batman has faced? The dossiers themselves would no doubt give him an extensive head start vs Batman. I'm not sure if Peter even keeps any data on the villains he has fought (something Batman will probably want to have before taking on Pete's major villains).

Without extensive CIS here, I don't see how this isn't a clear win for Pete.

Sin I AM
With you? Yes, I finished you with that post.

Sure u did, joker would make Parker piss himself..the die of shame

golem370
They're is not prep on either side. Batman has Spider-Man's Spider-Armor MK II for his fights with Sinister Six. Batman has Peter's horizon lab access plus his webbing and extra fluid.

Spider-Man gets better tech

Batman gets the enviorment win, because Spider-Man doesn't know Gotham but Wayne knows New York.

JayDaDon
Sure u did, joker would make Parker piss himself..the die of shame

Right, after all the Psycho's peter has faced.(A few of whom knew his secret identity and would occasionaly drop by his house to say hello) The spider-sense would nullify almost all the joker's tricks. And he'd know about the tricks, thanks to batman's database.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Right, after all the Psycho's peter has faced.(A few of whom knew his secret identity and would occasionaly drop by his house to say hello) The spider-sense would nullify almost all the joker's tricks. And he'd know about the tricks, thanks to batman's database.

To be fair, Joker is a class apart from most psychotics.

Parker would still get the job done, but let's not pretend it's going to be piss easy for him.

JayDaDon
Never said it was gonna be easy. May take a whole issue to wrap up stick out tongue but Parker would manage.

golem370
I think Kraven would be a tough fight for Batman as Spider-Man because he is a hunter with effective posions and traps plus superhuman abilities and is a really good fighter.

JayDaDon
thumb up That would be an all around good fight.

Nibedicus
They're is not prep on either side. Batman has Spider-Man's Spider-Armor MK II for his fights with Sinister Six. Batman has Peter's horizon lab access plus his webbing and extra fluid.

Spider-Man gets better tech

Batman gets the enviorment win, because Spider-Man doesn't know Gotham but Wayne knows New York.

They're both given a month and standard tech AND equipment. This would mean highly extensive dossiers on the villains w/c is on the Batcomputer.

The headstart given by the intel + Batman's multimillion dollar gear equals easy win for Spidey.

Mindset
Sure u did, joker would make Parker piss himself..the die of shame Pure stupidity.

iceman24567
Sure u did, joker would make Parker piss himself..the die of shame laughing Wrong

Sin I AM
Troll all you'd like but joker at his best is far above anything Parker deals with

Sixth_Winged
Pete would create an even better version of his spider-armor with those billions. The current spider-armor is already electric proof, gas proof, bullet-proof, can fly and such. Not caring about Max's prying on his spending will allow Pete to surpass that with his new lol-money.

Sixth_Winged
Troll all you'd like but joker at his best is far above anything Parker deals with

lol no. Without endangering civilians, he has no shot with spidey whatsoever.

Traps, Gases, etc - Spider-sense
Bullets - Spider-reflexes

pym-ftw
Carnage...
erm

Mindset
Troll all you'd like but joker at his best is far above anything Parker deals with You don't read Spiderman or Batman comics, just stop.

JakeTheBank

no expression

If you mean Emperor Joker with Mxy's powers, okay.

Other than that, this is complete garbage.

golem370
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Pete would create an even better version of his spider-armor with those billions. The current spider-armor is already electric proof, gas proof, bullet-proof, can fly and such. Not caring about Max's prying on his spending will allow Pete to surpass that with his new lol-money.

They are switching jobs so Spider-Man could only use Batman outfit and improve on it, Batman would have Spider-Man outfit plus the anti-sinister suit

this suit

Sixth_Winged
They are switching jobs so Spider-Man could only use Batman outfit and improve on it, Batman would have Spider-Man outfit plus the anti-sinister suit

this suit

So he builds an even better version of the bat armor used in night of owls using the same technology and more that he invented.

Problem solved.

Nibedicus

this suit

Are we ADDING the anti-sinister suit or is that considered "standard equipment" for Spiderman here?

If it IS standard equipment, then Parker should have access to the alternative suits Batman's used in the past not to mention that the Batcave, Batplane and other Bat vehicles ARE standard tech/equipment for Batman....

That is unless, of course, you're gimping the choices Peter has to make this more fair?

Nibedicus
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
So he builds an even better version of the bat armor used in night of owls using the same technology and more that he invented.

Problem solved.

He doesn't have his billions to get the necessary tech/equipment. As he'll have to make everything himself from scratch, he'll eat up a TON of time out of his month. Peter gets a head start (if allowed standard Batman equipment) due to already existing dossiers w/c includes MOs and weaknesses of his villains.

Unless Peter is excessively gimped, don't see how it's even a contest here.

golem370
Honestly I don't think Spider-Man would need a better suit then Batman normal suit because Spider-Man use a costume most of the time, Since Spider-Man would have access to Bats Belt and cave equipment then Batman should have a little more standard equipment then just fluid web shooters and lab access also Batman would need atleast the same amount of armor that is Batman suit would give him. This is the suit I was thinking for Bats as Spider-Man Armor

golem370
or This

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Nibedicus
He doesn't have his billions to get the necessary tech/equipment. As he'll have to make everything himself from scratch, he'll eat up a TON of time out of his month. Peter gets a head start (if allowed standard Batman equipment) due to already existing dossiers w/c includes MOs and weaknesses of his villains.

Unless Peter is excessively gimped, don't see how it's even a contest here.

i was actually referring to peter building the bat armor as golem said he cant build the spider-armor in gotham.

but your right, bruce is quite at a disadvantage here.

golem370
Alright then Spider-Man doesn't get the dossiers of Batman villains.

Sixth_Winged
or This

you serious, you are basically downgrading bruce's spider-armor.

his sinister six armor is the culmination of his best armored suits so far save the iron spider.

Nibedicus
Alright then Spider-Man doesn't get the dossiers of Batman villains.

So, this is a battle with lopsided stips (Batman getting equipment that is NOT standard to Spidey while Spidey is NOT getting a lot of Batman's most basic equipment)?

Best to just say: Fair stips, Spidey wins (no contest) but with lopsided stips, Batman would have a chance (tho Spidey would still have the advantage IMO). stick out tongue

golem370
Yes but that suit it mostly used when fight a group of Super Villains. Batman only has to take these guys one at a time.

Nibedicus
Thing is, Spidey's Sinister six armor is SPECIFICALLY designed to exploit his opponent's weaknesses or negate their advantages. Opponents who were members of the Sinister Six.

The only villain here who was part of the sinister six is Doc Ock and the only thing the suit did vs Ock (taken from the Marvel database):

OctoHelmet: Used by Doctor Octopus when he attempted to control the city of New York and to manage his automtized Octo-Bots. Spider-Man previously used this helmet during the Spider-Island infestation.

Does Ock get his Octo-bots for Bruce to control?

golem370
Things that Batman has strong webbing he gets access to a lab for help he gets Bullet proof Spider-Man armor plus he know New York alot better then Spider-Man will know Gotham.

Things Spider-Man has Batman's standard suit, Batman Belt, Batman science lab and thats it.

Closer match?

golem370
Ock has no prep

Nibedicus
Overall, it's still Spidey in a state of the art bullet proof suit equipped with a highly versatile set of tools/gear designed to be used by a much weaker person. Should take Spidey less than an hour to fashion webshooters from Bruce's superior tech available in the batcave and make himself at home in the armor.

Batman will be equipped with a bullet proof armor designed for a MUCH stronger character and (to my memory) was heavy enough to slightly affect the mobility of this person as well as web shooters that take a person far stronger/agile in order to use effectively.

Batman gets the advantage of intel, investigative skills, superior strategy and tactics as well as familiarity of environment (vs Spidey but NOT Spidey's villains as he'll be taking them on in their turf). Spidey villains will use overkill attacks vs Bats as they will be expecting to face a superhuman opponent.

And Spidey obviously gets his super strength, super agility, spider sense and high durability, higher stamina and healing factor against villains who will NOT expect to be facing a much stronger/faster/durable opponent. Joker (the most dangerous opponent) will not be aiming to kill from the get-go as he'll still believe he's facing the bats (for the first 5-10 seconds anyway).

I still say Spidey ftw. stick out tongue

golem370
I guess Antman would have been a better choice to crossover for Batman

Sixth_Winged
nah make it cap. cause cap cant use the lab at all lol

golem370
Yeah but I wanted to be a smart hero vs a smart hero.

pym-ftw
I guess Antman would have been a better choice to crossover for Batman
Pym's tech is tailor made for him, without the particles Batman can't use most of it

Nibedicus
Yeah but I wanted to be a smart hero vs a smart hero.

Iron Man vs Batman with ALL tech/resources available with a short prep time could be a better battle, IMO. smile

Mr Marvel
Yes it would, no offense. :-)

golem370
Good point

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.