punisher vs deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yaadaveyaa
turn off deadpools hf

both get there choice of favorite firearm and both get 2 clips after that its a fist fight or anything they can pick up on the street

armedforbattle
DP

marwash22
inb4 srank wanks Frank.

StiltmanFTW
Punisher stomps.

yaadaveyaa
could be a great fight i think i shoulda just done a slugfest instead

SamZED
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Punisher stomps. Why? Deadpool had time to get used to not having the HF.

8swords
this thread made me think if the deadpool in "Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe" could beat a serious punisher(Punisher: War Zone)

Lord Feron
I thought DP just dies if he didn't have a HF...

SamZED
He is supposed to. Could be Thanos's curse or more likely writers simply dont give a crap. Eitger way, he was shown to be very formidable even without his HF.

srankmissingnin
Punisher has already beat Deadpool with his healing factor. More than once.

And that was feeble and weak, pathetic PB Punisher!

SamZED
? Are you talking about the non-canon Punisher kills the MU? Because the few times Frank had the better of DP was DP's CiS or some kind of context. Deadpool had him dead to right on more occasions.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
Why? Deadpool had time to get used to not having the HF.

Because he had three movies already, while Wade only had that "terrific" appearance in X-Men Origins! stick out tongue

? Are you talking about the non-canon Punisher kills the MU? Because the few times Frank had the better of DP was DP's CiS or some kind of context. Deadpool had him dead to right on more occasions.

He's talking about Pre-Beard Punisher.

srankmissingnin

Yes, I'm talking about the non-canon Punisher kills the MU, because I'm a nub and don't know how the forum works.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Every time Wade and Frank have ever fought, it was either a stalemate, or Frank won.

yaadaveyaa
both can be tough as nails i honestly think this could be real close to a stalemate super bad ass navy seal vs super assasin im still undecided and no i dont want punisher kills the marvel universe used here or deadpool kills the marvel universe lol that is kind of what sparked this thread tho

SamZED
Because he had three movies already, while Wade only had that "terrific" appearance in X-Men Origins! stick out tongue 3?! Ive only seen two. Unless you count that cameo is Spider-man 2 as a movie.stick out tongue

He's talking about Pre-Beard Punisher. Ah! PB.. gotcha.

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Yes, I'm talking about the non-canon Punisher kills the MU, because I'm a nub and don't know how the forum works.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Every time Wade and Frank have ever fought, it was either a stalemate, or Frank won. I know you're not a noob. I assumed you were talking about the noncanon book because that's the only book where Frank beat Deadpool more than once. In 616 every time they fought it was either a stalemate or Frank got saved by a plot device when Deadpool is about to finish him off. You cant say Frank beat him more than once without leaving ****load of context.

StiltmanFTW
3?! Ive only seen two. Unless you count that cameo is Spider-man 2 as a movie.stick out tongue

Yes, three. I'm guessing you probably haven't seen the one released in 1989.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punisher_in_film#The_Punisher_.281989.29

--
This is the first time I heard about that cameo. Just saw a video on youtube. Thanks, I didn't notice him.

Frank also had at least two decent fan films...

SamZED
Yes, three. I'm guessing you probably haven't seen the one released in 1989.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punisher_in_film#The_Punisher_.281989.29

--
This is the first time I heard about that cameo. Just saw a video on youtube. Thanks, I didn't notice him.

Frank also had at least two decent fan films... I have seen it for some reason completely forgot about it. There was also an old movie about Nick Fury, wasnt there?

StiltmanFTW
With David Hasselhoff, yes. Haven't seen it though.

YFZ 350
Going with Punisher.

pym-ftw
Frank

Mindset
With David Hasselhoff, yes. Haven't seen it though. See it.

pym-ftw
It's not that bad, original cap and Japanese spiderman are much worse

Mindset
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

Well...mmm

Sounds about right.

Aakla
Deadpool, easily imo. This is a fight between Punisher and Deadpool, meaning both want it, they are both out to kill the other.

Normally its "hey frank whats up...uh whats up with the gun frank? I what? dude wait. OMG stop shooting me, I'm telling you I didn't blow up your van.

or something like that.

Punisher is always giving it 100%, Deadpool normally screws around or has an ulterior motive behind a fight.

if Deadpool went in 100% determined to kill the Punisher, then there isn't much he could do to stop Deadpool. other then hope Deadpool gets distracted by something on TV.

carver9
Deadpool speed fts are insane. He stomps this imo.

StiltmanFTW
He wouldn't be that fast without his healing factor.

yaadaveyaa
yea a lot of his power comes from his healing factor and he can regen from almost anything i think its a lot closer then ya think

the ninjak
Deadpool with ease.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
yea a lot of his power comes from his healing factor and he can regen from almost anything i think its a lot closer then ya think

Luckily Deadpool's healing factor is disabled for this thread. You should know... you are the one who made the OP. confused

yaadaveyaa
i know this i was telling the person above he doesnt have hf for this fight and it will b closer then he thinks with that off he isnt able to regen at will like normal

SamZED
Just recently Deadpool owned Taskmaster, then Hit-Monkey. In the recent X-force easilly held his own against Daken, Blob and Omega Black at the same time. All that without his healing factor. From the looks of it his physical stats remained on the same level as before. He only fools around because he knows he can take any punishment. But at the end of the day he's still one of the best assasins in Marvel. Even without the HF.

Mindset
He wouldn't be that fast without his healing factor. I doubt that has been taken into consideration in comics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.