FF vs Xmen vs Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armedforbattle
Mr Fantastic
Human Torch
Invisible Woman
Thing
Vs
Cyclops
Iceman
Storm
Colosuss
Vs
Giant Man
Ms Marvel
IronMan
Spiderman

No BFR. No prep
All current, but no Phoenix force for x men characters.
Fight in football stadium.

1.Fight in Character
2.Bloodlust On. Morals off.

-Pr-
1. X-Men
2. X-Men or Avengers.

armedforbattle
Originally posted by -Pr-
1. X-Men
2. X-Men or Avengers.
Yeah i feel like a bloodlusted bobby would be pretty dangerous.
But so would tony stark.

zopzop
Fantastic Four in both scenarios. Invisible Woman ftw.

yaadaveyaa
fantastic 4 all the way both fights they have a perfect combo with the tank the brains muscle and all the fire power they can want

armedforbattle
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
fantastic 4 all the way both fights they have a perfect combo with the tank the brains muscle and all the fire power they can want Ironman has all that big grin

-Pr-
Bobby is the big hurdle for the Avengers, but CIS off, I'm sure Pym has some gadget to deal with him.

Really don't see the F4 winning any for the majority, tbh.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by armedforbattle
Ironman has all that big grin

well iron man might but there isnt 4 of him and id think reed richards is quite a bit smarter then tony stark i think with alll of the combine power of the f4 they clear both teams

armedforbattle
well iron man might but there isnt 4 of him and id think reed richards is quite a bit smarter then tony stark i think with alll of the combine power of the f4 they clear both teams
It was a joke bud stick out tongue yeah generally in Marvel Doom And Reed share the #1 spot for smartest. Then comes Stark at 2nd, and pym in 3rd. Imo

EDIT: thats for humans of course, once you go cosmic it changes alot

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by armedforbattle
It was a joke bud stick out tongue yeah generally in Marvel Doom And Reed share the #1 spot for smartest. Then comes Stark at 2nd, and pym in 3rd. Imo

EDIT: thats for humans of course, once you go cosmic it changes alot

smile i couldnt tell but i agree with that list smile

armedforbattle
smile i couldnt tell but i agree with that list smile
thumb up

nwg202
X-men or FF.

Invisible woman-bubble in the brain or Iceman Freezing molecules in everyone's body.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/57507/1878945-x_men_vol_2_41_page_14_super.jpg

I'm going with Iceman over Sue since he could reform if she beats bobby to the punch and blows his head off.

Question for juggy and iceman fans. Can bobby do this to a Juggernaut?

You need tp or magic to take care Bobby imo...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.