Batman Vs Spiderman!Do you agree w/ this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Igniz
Another video on YouTube that I found.

Deathbattle-Batman Vs Spiderman

e8K1m6SCRz4

Just like last time, do you agree with the results of who won this fight?

golem370
imo Spider-Man wins easier then that.

JayDaDon
Freakin epic finish.

The Merchant
Spider-man should have ended the fight with 1 punch.

Digi
Good fight, probably pretty accurate unless Pete used his webs to their full effect early on. Batman is much too good to get killed immediately. But the video is also overly kind to Batman for an extended period of time. It wouldn't last that long, despite Bruce having some tricks to use.

carver9
I agree with the way that fight went.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
I agree with the way that fight went.

I don't.
Spider-man would have won easily within a few seconds.

JayDaDon
Originally posted by Digi
Good fight, probably pretty accurate unless Pete used his webs to their full effect early on. Batman is much too good to get killed immediately. But the video is also overly kind to Batman for an extended period of time. It wouldn't last that long, despite Bruce having some tricks to use.

I agree. It was obvious who was gonna win when they had batman pour it on so thick in the beginning.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by h1a8
I don't.
Spider-man would have won easily within a few seconds.
This

Especially if its ooc willing to kill versions

Sixth_Winged
Comic wise yes, assuming Spider-man is holding back (his fatal finish no though as spider-man doesn't kill in coldblood)

Forum fight, hell no. Most of bruce attack shouldn't even register due to Pete's reflexes and spider-sense.

Placidity
Yet, if it is Spider-man against any Marvel martial artist, he automatically loses.

pym-ftw
Calm down,...

Don't throw the bias card just yet

I assume your talking about Cap,.. cap is legit super human with a haxx shield and compatible skill to Batman

Iron fist is well above spidey in damage potential, and close if not on par in general...

Most human level Ma lose horribly to Spidey though

Placidity
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Calm down,...

Don't throw the bias card just yet

I assume your talking about Cap,.. cap is legit super human with a haxx shield and compatible skill to Batman

So you think Cap would die in a seconds if he didn't have shield?

pym-ftw
Yes

Placidity
Yes

Ok, but you're probably alone.

pym-ftw
I feel I should repost my original post

This

Especially if its ooc willing to kill versions

SPIDEY not holding back, superfast, superstrong, pre cog'd, and holding a ranged advantage... Not sure how Bats and Cap could deal with him

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Placidity
Yet, if it is Spider-man against any Marvel martial artist, he automatically loses.

All times? as in 100%. maybe you should post the figures.

DarkSaint85
Spidey is like the Supes of streets....he has the speed and strength, but he's always holding back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.