What if it was possible to draw something and have it come to life?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tests
How awesome would that be? Whatever you could draw (and only you), would come to life. I could change this question by also saying that you can draw anything you want (essentially your own world) and warp yourself into it.

Barker
Do you live in Colorado or something?

immaturerainbow
That's been done. Chalkzone.

tests
Originally posted by Barker
Do you live in Colorado or something?

California. I know where you are going though haha

tests
Any other shows like chalkzone?

Mr. Rhythmic
Then it would be like "Big Bad Beetleborgs" and "Beetleborgs Metallix." I used to pretend that my monsters were coming to life, like in the show.

rudester
^power rangers were better..

immaturerainbow
Originally posted by tests
Any other shows like chalkzone?

Erm, I'd have to google it. Lol.

rudester
Should I draw a penis?

tests
No serious responses. sad

Robtard
Originally posted by tests
How awesome would that be? Whatever you could draw (and only you), would come to life. I could change this question by also saying that you can draw anything you want (essentially your own world) and warp yourself into it.

Does it stay same size, of if I drew Darth Vader he would be life-sized?

tests
He would be life sized

xtinataguba
Originally posted by immaturerainbow
That's been done. Chalkzone.

hahah! right. but what if inn real life right? that would be awesome.

BlackZero30x
I would draw the infinity gauntlet and He-Mans sword! It would fit on the same page! I would love this! As for creating and jumping into a world....A world fathomed from the dark depths buried deep between my conscious and subconscious mind.....it would be a world no one would enjoy but me probably...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.