Team Lantern vs. Team Mutant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Hal Jordan
Sinestro
Atrocitus
Ganthet
Saint Walker
Kilowog

Vs

Magneto
Magik
Shaman Nate Grey
God Cable
Vulcan (Darwin)
Hope Summers

Bonus Fight:
Classic Agent Orange
Sentinel Alan Scott (Full Starheart)
ION 1
ZH Parallax

Vs

HOM Wanda
Dark Phoenix Jean Grey
Goblin Queen
Legion

No Bfr.
Pre reboot

Who wins?

yaadaveyaa
lanterns beat the mutants into the ground in this one id like to see a few diff mutants in the fight but those teams lanterns own

nwg202
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
lanterns beat the mutants into the ground in this one id like to see a few diff mutants in the fight but those teams lanterns own

Not in Limbo they don't.

Not talking about the bonus round though....

pym-ftw
Originally posted by nwg202
Not in Limbo they don't.
This

yaadaveyaa
i am kinda new to these forums but are we supposed to take the current versions or the strongest versions of these people unless other specified i was unsure sinestro gets pretty effin beast mode

carver9
Current versions.

-Pr-
Usually current yes.

That said, the Lanterns weren't really rebooted, so they're as they were before Flashpoint for the most part.

Cogito
Lanterns should win pretty easily.

The mutants (i.e. Wanda) ragestomp the bonus round though.

Glorificus
1. Good fight, but slight edge to mutants 6/10

2. Wanda solos.

Golgo13
Atrocitus tears shit up. Lanterns ftw.

Slaanesh
Lantern easily

Odekahn
Lanterns obliterate the mutants.

DarkSaint85
Would the Blue ring remove their mutations? I guess only if it sees it as a bad thing.....

Oh my, imagine Ganthet amped by Walker...

abhilegend
Lanterns in first round.

Wanda solos the second round.

KingD19
Vulcan could be a real problem. Any construct or blast is basically his to command.

abhilegend
How about kilo just punches him in the face?

DarkSaint85
A valid Doomset tactic, to be sure....starwars

KingD19
Originally posted by abhilegend

Or how about he uses his force fields to block the hit? Which he's easily capable of, especially after being evolved by Darwin.

abhilegend
Originally posted by KingD19
Or how about he uses his force fields to block the hit? Which he's easily capable of, especially after being evolved by Darwin. Originally posted by abhilegend
Lanterns can hit very hard with punches. Hal punched cyborg superman's jaw off with one punch. Kilowog is already pretty strong, he would crack any force field vulcan can come up with.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by abhilegend
Lanterns can hit very hard with punches. Hal punched cyborg superman's jaw off with one punch. Kilowog is already pretty strong, he would crack any force field vulcan can come up with.

Plus, Blue Lantern amping.

Lord Feron
Would limbo be bfr?

Also is this standard hope?

Mr.SunKing
Vulcan and Shaman Nate are being overlooked here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.