Adam Warlock vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
No Void for Bob. Adam has the gem

Both fight in character.

No bfr.

Digi
Soul World considered BFR?

I see no reason why a soul-suck wouldn't work either.

Physically, Sentry obviously has an edge, though not a huge one in his "normal" incarnation. I'd tend to think it wouldn't be impossible for Adam to win in such a regular confrontation, just unlikely.

Nihilist
Yeah I'd consider soul world bfr tbh. Though could Bob escape?

zopzop
Assuming no soul sucking, Sentry can do it. But Adam would put up a fight 'cause he's wily.

JakeTheBank
Karmic Blast = messed up Bob.

Edge to Sentry, though, anyway.

yaadaveyaa
sentry to strong all around but adam will def put up a good fight

pym-ftw
Bob

guy222
edge to sentry

tkitna
Sentry

Mr Marvel
I actually think that Adam Warlock has a good chance of winning considering his karmic blast and superior h2h fighting skills which will allow him to press the battle ...

bbrem123
Sentry

celestialdemon
I think Sentry would win the majority but it would not be easy. Warlock is a very crafty hand to hand fighter, and I would think his karmic blasts and soul attacks would be effective against someone as unstable as Bob.

the ninjak
Sentry has been beaten by much less.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by the ninjak

what? stick out tongue

Horrificus
Nice match-up.
I'm just gonna watch for now. But, my thoughts are that Sentry is a serious powerhouse, while Adam has some nice tricks and has been shown to be pretty dangerous.

tkitna
Originally posted by the ninjak

And has beaten much more.

ODG
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Karmic Blast = messed up Bob. thumb up Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Edge to Sentry, though, anyway. thumb down

Physically, yes. Tactically, skill-wise, or abilities-wise (that are in-character, anyway), no.

Brockalizer
It would be interesting to see how the SG would affect Sentry. Sending him to SW would be bfr, but isn't there still the possibility that the gem could be used to f*ck with Bob, possibly even make him fight himself like Ed Norton in Fight Club?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.