Base Aizen and Ems Madara vs Yammamoto and Whitebeard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rikudo sennin
Who wins?

Nephthys
Tough fight. Is Madara still an Edo-zombie? Because if so team 2 can't put him down.

If not, then I believe Aizen pretty much admitted that he couldn't beat Yamamoto without help. But I'm not sure that Whitebeard could beat Final Susano'o Madara. This fight could be argued either way imo.

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by Nephthys
Tough fight. Is Madara still an Edo-zombie? Because if so team 2 can't put him down.

If not, then I believe Aizen pretty much admitted that he couldn't beat Yamamoto without help. But I'm not sure that Whitebeard could beat Final Susano'o Madara. This fight could be argued either way imo.

I said ems madara in the title who fought hashirama. But he also had perfect susanoo so he is still a huge problem.

NemeBro
Base Aizen can't hold a candle to Yamamoto or Whitebeard, and Madara isn't taking Whitebeard and Yamamoto at once.

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by NemeBro
Base Aizen can't hold a candle to Yamamoto or Whitebeard, and Madara isn't taking Whitebeard and Yamamoto at once.

How so? Base aizen demolished the vizards and a majority of the captains easily. He is easily able to fight on par with yammamoto and whitebeard. More so whitebeard.

NemeBro
Aizen by his own admission can't beat Yamamoto, as in, at all.

You have him at base. At base means no shikai.

Yamamoto or Whitebeard stomps him into the dust.

Rikudo sennin

You have him at base. At base means no shikai.

Yamamoto or Whitebeard stomps him into the dust.

By base I meant Pre hogyoku with shikai. I believe aizen can beat whitebeard and madara can beat yamamoto.

Astner
Actually, what he said was this his reiatsu wasn't as great as the captain-commander's.

Rikudo sennin
Shikai Aizen has beaten:
Hinamoori
Hitsuguya
Renji
Ichigo(ss)
Kommamaru
Grimmjow
Tier harribel
Barragan
The vizards
Shunsui
Sui-feng
And literally with utter ease trust me he can take whitebeard.

Ems madara would have a hard time with yammamoto as it would be a hard battle but he would beat him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.