Against Sentry!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
What Herald can pull a majority against a serious Sentry. Void influenced Sentry (not the Void himself but a Void "influenced" black eyes Sentry...the one that tanked the hammer shot from Thor before Voiding out).

Go!!!

yaadaveyaa
personally i dont think there is one i think hes the top of the heralds and from reading his comics and what dr. strange has to say about him makes me think hes an even higher level then that ....

byrdgang21
A CISless Surfer should be able to and maybe Ghost Rider. I'd imagine a PS would mess Bob up

yaadaveyaa
surfer and ghost rider ? the rider would get beat down pretty hard surfer stands a chance as powerful as he is but ol bob unleashes his full potential there is not a lot that can stop him

pym-ftw
No one without exploiting his cis, but in that mindset possibly the smarter flashes and empaths if they can calm him down, its a big if though

yaadaveyaa
again u must read the sentry comic series where him and dr strange have there conversation and we list dr strange as a higher lvl then sentry and how dr strange has "seen god" and seen the end times and was not afraid but what he saw in sentry terrified him sentry's powers go beyond god like

carver9
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
personally i dont think there is one i think hes the top of the heralds and from reading his comics and what dr. strange has to say about him makes me think hes an even higher level then that ....

I agree with this. Sentry imo is the top Herald...don't think anyone could beat him if he didn't want to be beaten. What I got from the character is that, if he wanted to achieve something (with no doubts of course), he could.

-Pr-
lol... oh, the irony.

Badabing
Originally posted by carver9
I agree with this. Sentry imo is the top Herald...don't think anyone could beat him if he didn't want to be beaten. What I got from the character is that, if he wanted to achieve something (with no doubts of course), he could. I may be forced to thrash you. mmm

carver9
laughing out loud too funny.

the Darkone
Thor if he's not holding back
Silver Surfer same as ^
Dr. Strange ^^

carver9
This isn't a CISLESS battle since Sentry is still influenced by CIS, even in this mindset. Void is a CISless Sentry and he isn't being used here.

Cogito
Originally posted by carver9
I agree with this. Sentry imo is the top Herald...don't think anyone could beat him if he didn't want to be beaten. What I got from the character is that, if he wanted to achieve something (with no doubts of course), he could.

You're thinking of Superman.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Cogito
You're thinking of Superman.

There it is.

Lord Feron
A bloodlusted Superman or thor, unless He does some PIS bs like he did to MM. Then Idk who would be able to stand up to that in the herald category.

yaadaveyaa
I would like to see sentry in the higher bracket as well he has an unlimited supply of power and can be nearly unstoppable

Brockalizer
My first choice would be probably HP Doomsday followed by Adam Warlock with the Soul Gem, or maybe even a pissed off Martian Manhunter. The Destroyer might be a possibility, hard to imagine Sentry tearing it apart as easily as he did Aries and I'm not sure if Sentry could overcome the Dissitegration beam. If I can indulge in a little ABC logic momentarily, I would argue that if Sentry was stalemating against WWH, then WBH might be able to get the job done. On a long enough timeline Juggernaut might eventually win. Vulcan vs Sentry might be interesting.

yaadaveyaa
sentry stalemates with hulk because he doesnt want to unleash his full power hes afraid of what it will do and he'd destroy everything that is the only reason they stalemate and if he unleashes everything i dont see who beats him at herald lvl you would need a skyfather lvl to beat him and there are even ones on that list who he would destroy

Brockalizer
sentry stalemates with hulk because he doesnt want to unleash his full power hes afraid of what it will do and he'd destroy everything that is the only reason they stalemate When Sentry was slugging it out with Hulk he mentioned how great it felt to finally be able to cut loose.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by Brockalizer
When Sentry was slugging it out with Hulk he mentioned how great it felt to finally be able to cut loose.

if he fully unleashes he destroys the universe without blinking an eye lash its gone

Nihilist
Thor,Superman and Surfer are the first few that come to mind.

bbrem123
no herald can...he is beyond herald level at this state

armedforbattle
The top tier heralds probably could. (Surfer, Thor, Supes, Manhunter, Warlock )

pym-ftw
How?

yaadaveyaa
none of the heralds that are listed from this forum can defeat sentry it will take a much higher being to defeat him

-Pr-
if he fully unleashes he destroys the universe without blinking an eye lash its gone

huh?

yaadaveyaa
if sentry has the power of 1 million exploding suns which is a super nova 1 nova... our sun destroys most of this universe what happens if all 1 million suns go boom at the same time EVERYTHING goes bye bye

JakeTheBank
ie. Hyperbole.

abhilegend
if sentry has the power of 1 million exploding suns which is a super nova 1 nova... our sun destroys most of this universe what happens if all 1 million suns go boom at the same time EVERYTHING goes bye bye
facepalmx

the Darkone

It's a 1,000, Thor, Silver Surfer, Superman, Adam Warlock not holding back will thrash him, lets not go over board.

Damborgson
Thor

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by the Darkone
It's a 1,000, Thor, Silver Surfer, Superman, Adam Warlock not holding back will thrash him, lets not go over board.

none have a chance against that kind of power not even close read the portion with him and dr strange and come back he would destroy anyone in the high herald section

yaadaveyaa
oh and its 1 million not 1000

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
ie. Hyperbole.

Damborgson
none have a chance against that kind of power not even close read the portion with him and dr strange and come back he would destroy anyone in the high herald section

Do you have a scan of Sentry busting out that type of power? Or 1% of that power at least?

Sentry would be lucky if he had the power of a solar flare.

tkitna
I dont think there are any if he chooses not to lose.

The power of however many suns and blinking out the universe is over the top though. He isnt that good.

pym-ftw
Sentry is the Top high herald in comics, but with exploitation he can be beat

yaadaveyaa
its stated in the comics ill try and find them for u i own the comics at home i just reread them about 2 months ago the dr strange scene tells it all he has an overwhelming amount of power if its just going off of fts then there are a few who can beat him but off the power they have listed in the comics hes untouchable by a herald

abhilegend
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Sentry is the Top high herald in comics, but with exploitation he can be beat
He isn't. Voidsentry isn't a herald though.

DarkSaint85
its stated in the comics ill try and find them for u i own the comics at home i just reread them about 2 months ago the dr strange scene tells it all he has an overwhelming amount of power if its just going off of fts then there are a few who can beat him but off the power they have listed in the comics hes untouchable by a herald

Stated, but never shown. Big difference.

Its like saying Daredevil is stated on panel as the man without fear...but he has been shown to be scared before!

h1a8
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Stated, but never shown. Big difference.

Its like saying Daredevil is stated on panel as the man without fear...but he has been shown to be scared before!

When? I don't recall DD ever being scared.

yaadaveyaa
your failing to realize him unleashing all of his power destroys everything its the same as professor x he could whipe out everyone with cerebro but DOESNT he still has the capability its there and its said its there in a couple different scenes

abhilegend
your failing to realize him unleashing all of his power destroys everything its the same as professor x he could whipe out everyone with cerebro but DOESNT he still has the capability its there and its said its there in a couple different scenes
He went all out in WWH and guess what Marvel earth is still there.

bbrem123
Originally posted by abhilegend
He went all out in WWH and guess what Marvel earth is still there.

Sentry was unstable and didn't know how his powers worked. Maybe he thought he was going all out. But its pretty obvious he was not. No void influence either. Your point is quite misleading

abhilegend
Originally posted by bbrem123
Sentry was unstable and didn't know how his powers worked. Maybe he thought he was going all out. But its pretty obvious he was not. No void influence either. Your point is quite misleading
Speculations ftw. I mean when a character begs to be stopped because he can't stop himself, he is only using .99% of his powers. Liek totally.
dur

"Id"
Genis-Vell or Onslaught are my top choices.

bbrem123
Originally posted by abhilegend
Speculations ftw. I mean when a character begs to be stopped because he can't stop himself, he is only using .99% of his powers. Liek totally.
dur no

yaadaveyaa
he is without doubt the top herald no question he has to stop himself from using any large portion of his power to not destroy the world thats extremely powerful

abhilegend
Originally posted by bbrem123
no
yes

abhilegend
he is without doubt the top herald no question he has to stop himself from using any large portion of his power to not destroy the world thats extremely powerful
Wolverine does that in sleep.
durverine

yaadaveyaa
id go as far as to say i think sentry could be in R.E.M sleep and defeat wolverine

abhilegend
id go as far as to say i think sentry could be in R.E.M sleep and defeat wolverine
Sarcasm is your friend.

yaadaveyaa
i was layin it on pretty thick

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by byrdgang21
A CISless Surfer should be able to and maybe Ghost Rider. I'd imagine a PS would mess Bob up
Isn't the PS quite ineffective against mentally degenerate things like Bob? Last I heard, it backfired/didn't work on Carnage/Cassidy .

Bouboumaster
Thor, Silver Surfer, Hulk, Ghost Rider, Doctor Strange, Superman, Martian Manhunter, Hal Jordan, Dr Fate, etc, etc

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Thor, Silver Surfer, Hulk, Ghost Rider, Doctor Strange, Superman, Martian Manhunter, Hal Jordan, Dr Fate, etc, etc

im just going to ignore this at least put thought into the post first stick out tongue

-Pr-

You could say that about dozens of people. We go by feats, not statements though.

yaadaveyaa
i go by what i read/see in his comics thats enough for me if its always based off just feats then ill stand corrected

-Pr-
i go by what i read/see in his comics thats enough for me if its always based off just feats then ill stand corrected

Well, it's just that they're not debating, they're fighting, so we can only go by what we've seen them do.

yaadaveyaa
well take into effect that dr strange goes into sentrys mind and is terrified of what he is capable of even "after seeing god and the end times" and that didnt scare him but sentry did strange sees that imense power if its by feats then sentry is a mid herald and cant beat any high herald

TheGodKiller
Heralds aren't needed for this thread. A hellicarrier is sufficient....Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.