bjork

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire349
bjork is on a rerun of snl right now. to be honest i never really heard her before. i mut say whatever song she's singing now isnt bad. the music is very pretty. her voice doesnt really go with it though. but....not bad tex...not bad at all.

Mujaffa
Happy Dance

Julie
uh I wouldn't know anything about that...I hardly ever watch snl

finti
BF you lost it cause she sucks, listening to her caveman english is torture.

Thomas H
what a thead for tex!!

nooooooot again!

BackFire349
her music is fine. its very pretty, i dont care for her voice either though.

Dexx
sick....I think she's might be the only one i can qualify as hideous music.

Fitch
by mistake I found one of her songs on my computer.and when I played the song after 10 sec. I restarted the computer.She is creepy.....sick

Thomas H
where is tex....

mechmoggy
I like her voice, she's kookie.

Thomas H
no...

L.E.
shes not half bad, i like her videos.
and she has a nice wardrobe.....sort of

mah

He-Man

Thomas H
zzzzzzzz

finti

Tex

finti
what is that? an eggplant?

Thomas H
f*** tex-----you frighten me!

Corran
Tastless scoundrel hey, Hmmm I think I like the sound of that.

And Tex, I quite Like Bjork, but don't tell anyone else or I'll get medieval on your ass.

mechmoggy
I bought her single with that picture on the front.

finti
poor sods

Corran
It's a rare mental disorder, it makes us special.

finti
special cases, yes

Thomas H
this is the best line of the day: bjork sucks!

finti
question is who does she suck big grin

Corran
anyone.

finti
sick

Fitch
God have mercy of our....uh...souls laughing out loud

mechmoggy
I'd be 2nd in the cue for a bit of that action, behind Tex of course. wink

Tex

mechmoggy
You took ear-plugs to a concert?!?!

You're really showing your age now. roll eyes (sarcastic)

BTW, did they play El Sol?

Tex
Yup!

Member.
lollaughing out loud, earplugsbig grin

Tex
I have a long life ahead of me, dont want to go deaf at 21stick out tongue

mechmoggy
Pardon?

I really like the intro to "Settle Down", how did it sound live?

Tex
Nothing like the CD.

You know how lots of bands sound good on CD and when you hear them live their horrible? Well Zwan is the complete opposite. They are amazing, I cant describe it. To have 3 electric guitars blasting is amazing.

They added about 3 minutes to Settle Down and pretty much every other song they played, really amazing.

And Billy Corgan was laughing and smiling, I never saw that when The Smashing Pumpkins played live.

They should be back to Europe pretty soon, you have to check them out. And Ofcourse bring Ms. MM, so you have someone to hold on to during 'Heartsong' and 'Desire'stick out tongue

mechmoggy
After singing a Pumpkins song, you can hardly blame the guy for not being happy and smiling.....slashing his own wrists maybe.

The Charlatans did the same live, each song sounded like the CD but there were longer sections and it just blew me away.

I'd like to see the White Stripes play live, just to see how they handle some of those tunes with only a duo on stage. Have you seen the video for "Seven Nation Army" yet? Its really kewl. cool

mah
I've seen it. and from those that were at their concert for their last album, apparently it was amazing.

mechmoggy
They played the summer festivals but I don't fancy living in a tent or sharing a ditch to poo into with thousands of other people. sick

Member.
beer

Tex
I dont like music festivals, its hot, crowded, uncomfortable, dirty, smelly and you have to look at people with no shirts and shoes onsick

BackFire349
accurate description of bjork stick out tongue

Tex

BackFire349
yeah after they're dunked in fecal matter.

mechmoggy
sick

I think she'd smell like sweet hot-cross buns lightly buttered. Mmmmmm. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.