Dhalsim Vs Reed Richards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/5520/dhalsim.png

Vs

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/9122/mrfantastice.jpg

Fight in down town NY NY. Richard believes Dhalsim fisted Sue, Dhalsim just wants to kick a whiteman's ass.

Fight!

BruceSkywalker
lol.. i remember dhalsim.. interesting match.. im thinking reed but will do a little research first

the ninjak
Dhalsim's psychic flame consumed Ryu in the comics and tripped him out.

Dhalsim can use that on Reed then grab his skull and start beating it in.

Impediment
Reed turns into a body condom and smothers Ghandi Dhalsim.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Impediment
Reed turns into a body condom and smothers Ghandi Dhalsim.

Dhalsim blows his Yoga Flame onto Reed and Reed falls onto the ground a tripped out mess.

Dhalsim proceeds to beat his skull in with that amazing SF strength he has.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by the ninjak
Dhalsim blows his Yoga Flame onto Reed and Reed falls onto the ground a tripped out mess.

Dhalsim proceeds to beat his skull in with that amazing SF strength he has.

i remember Dhalsim's moves, even won the game once with him...

Reed becomes burnt toast here

Impediment
Reed can maneuver and twist his way out of Dhalsim's Yoga Flame, and then wrap himself around Dhalsim. No oxygen means no fire. Reed can do his impression of a python and squeeze until he achieves victory.

the ninjak
Reed can maneuver and twist his way out of Dhalsim's Yoga Flame, and then wrap himself around Dhalsim. No oxygen means no fire. Reed can do his impression of a python and squeeze until he achieves victory.

The fire is psychic. He doesn't need oxygen.

Impediment
Isn't Reed's suit made out of unstable molecules? I'm sure it could also be fire resistant.

How powerful is Yoga Fire? More than normal fire?

the ninjak
laughing out loud It's psychic dude. It's psychic fire. Makes the person believe they are on fire or makes them lose their minds briefly.

Impediment
Ah, I see. stick out tongue

Lek Kuen
Reed have any good psi defense feats?

Impediment
From Wiki's Mr. Fantastic page;

Mind control is rarely effective on him and when it does work, it wears off sooner than it would a normal person, due to what he describes as an "elastic consciousness".

Would psychic fire be able to hurt Reed?

Robtard
Reed was able to instantly flex himself where Wolverine's claws couldn't scratch him, as his body gave way the second a claw touched. This was when he trapped Wolverine in a Reed-blanket, iirc, early 90's comic.

So no sure if Dhalsim's punches and kicks can hurt his body.

the ninjak
From Wiki's Mr. Fantastic page;

Mind control is rarely effective on him and when it does work, it wears off sooner than it would a normal person, due to what he describes as an "elastic consciousness".

Would psychic fire be able to hurt Reed?

Well Dhalsim's Yoga Flame I imagine is more a psychic overload similar to Psylocke's Psychic Dagger.

Not really a psychic mind manipulation like Xavier or Frost would do.

But if he can tank it good on him. Though I wanna see feats of Reed tanking Psychic overload attacks.

Because I see Dhalsim taking this fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.