Winchester Brothers vs Gozer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
The Winchester Brothers are sent in to take on Gozer in place of the Ghostbusters

http://cartermatt.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Supernatural.jpg

http://ilikethingsthataregreat.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/gozer1.jpg

Lestov16
The Colt FTW

Robtard
I don't know who those cats are, but since they look like they could start crying at any moment, they lose.

MooCowofJustice
Never seen Ghostbusters, but I can't imagine the cast of that movie ever being shown to be capable of half of the combat skill of the Winchesters.

I guess it would all come down to whether or not they know how to kill Gozer. If they could fight him like a ghost in their universe, I'd give it to them. Otherwise he might just have some shit that'd kill them. Or he's worse than even the scrubbiest of ghosts in their world. I don't know.

He's really fruity lookin' though, I can say that.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Robtard
I don't know who those cats are, but since they look like they could start crying at any moment, they lose.

Dude, the Winchester Bros are awesome.

Gozer could be in trouble if Sam has his anti-christ powers. Or if they have the Colt.

Kazenji
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Never seen Ghostbusters,

no expression

Go and watch it now....

MooCowofJustice
No. no expression

I tried once before and it sucked. So I just quit watching it.

Impediment
No. no expression

I tried once before and it was too funny for me to process. So I just quit watching it.

Fixed.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Impediment
Fixed.

No, he was right the first time.

MooCowofJustice
Don't pull that fixed shit. That's for trolling.

I had the same damn problem with Napolean Dynamite though. Everybody swore up and down to me that it was the funniest movie ever. And it ended up just sucking complete ass.

This is the same problem that the films of Sacha Baren Cohen, Steve Carrell and Will Ferrel suffer from.

Kazenji
No. no expression

I tried once before and it sucked. So I just quit watching it.

must have strange taste's in comedies.....

I agree with Napolean Dynamite tho....i gave that a shot don't know what people found funny with that one.

the ninjak
God! Ghostbusters was an awesome film.

I pity the young for watching it and thinking it was mediocre!

You kids need a serious checkup. And don't go comparing it to Napolean Dynamite, the film was relentless comedy sci-fi gold.

The Librarian, Slimer, Gozer, Bill Murray.......such gold.

I'm lost for words now..............such fail on an epic scale.

Kazenji
Originally posted by the ninjak
God! Ghostbusters was an awesome film.

I pity the young for watching it and thinking it was mediocre!

I'm sure if they remade it they would watch it.

MooCowofJustice
Not really. It's common knowledge that remakes tend to blow.

XanatosForever
Gozer stomps. In humanoid form (s)he's fast enough to dodge the Colt, and if she picks either Winchester's brainmeats to summon the Destroyer, with as screwed up as they both are, Earth is doomed. Assuming (s)he doesn't just fry them.

MooCowofJustice
The Winchester's have killed faster shit.

ares834
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Gozer stomps. In humanoid form (s)he's fast enough to dodge the Colt, and if she picks either Winchester's brainmeats to summon the Destroyer, with as screwed up as they both are, Earth is doomed. Assuming (s)he doesn't just fry them.

Where has she ever shown the ability to dodge a bullet?

the ninjak
Gozer: Are you a God?

Dean: Yeah.

Gozer: Then lets mate.

Dean: Sweet!

Sam: Use the Colt Dean.

Dean: There's no need to rush.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.