DCnU Solomon Grundy Vs WW Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
No BFR.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/9/99507/2456785-earth2_5_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/7019/249772-172391-world-war-hulk_large.jpg

pym-ftw
End of WWHulk?
Level when fighting Sentry?
Level when fighting Skarr?

Hulk was steadily increased throughout the entire arc

carver9
I like this new Grundy but he still get curbed.

guy222
wwh stomps

Golgo13
Originally posted by guy222
wwh stomps

Not with the grey backing solomon.

SquallX
Hulk loses eventually. The Grey makes Grundy an unstoppable being, and without bfr Hulk is not winning.

To beat this Grundy you need someone that can remove him from the Grey, and stops him from absorbing all life force.

JakeTheBank
If Pak is backing Hulk, Grundy is going down.

Golgo13
Originally posted by SquallX
Hulk loses eventually. The Grey makes Grundy an unstoppable being, and without bfr Hulk is not winning.

To beat this Grundy you need someone that can remove him from the Grey, and stops him from absorbing all life force.

Yep. He was consuming life and cities. Eventually the world. If it werent for bfr he would have done so.

Shabazz916
hulk destroys especially wwh

SquallX
Originally posted by Shabazz916
hulk destroys especially wwh

Did you even read that story? The only way for Grundy to be stopped was to send his ass to the moon.

Grundy doesn't sleep, he doesn't eat, he doesn't fatigue. He just keeps going, and the longer he goes on, the stronger he becomes.

Shabazz916
Did you even read that story? The only way for Grundy to be stopped was to send his ass to the moon.

Grundy doesn't sleep, he doesn't eat, he doesn't fatigue. He just keeps going, and the longer he goes on, the stronger he becomes.

if the only way to stop him is throwing him to the moon.. the hulk will just have to toss him to the moon

JakeTheBank
doesn't sleep, he doesn't eat, he doesn't fatigue. He just keeps going, and the longer he goes on, the stronger he becomes.

Sounds like Hulk.

Golgo13
Lol @ hulk stomps. Eventually he would absorb his life firce.

carver9
Originally posted by Golgo13
Lol @ hulk stomps. Eventually he would absorb his life firce.

Nothing was stated in that comic that Grundy couldn't be koed.

JakeTheBank
Hulk's resisted being absorbed and drained before.

Golgo13
By beings as poweeful as the grey? The grey is earths 2 the rot from swamp thing.

JakeTheBank
Yes.

Plus Hulk's energy is constantly replenishing due to its source.

-K-M-
Regular Hulk has been drained before, no clue about if WWH is any different? I assume so as Rulk had no problem draining regular Hulk and did he try and fail against WWH?

On a side-note. I personally dislike new bondage Grundy sad

Golgo13
Just more eneegy for the grey. If the grey is equal to the rot it doesnt maatter how powerful you are all falls to the rot.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by -K-M-
Regular Hulk has been drained before, no clue about if WWH is any different? I assume so as Rulk had no problem draining regular Hulk and did he try and fail against WWH?

Rulk drained Savage Hulk, but was completely no sold by WWH/Green Scar.

-K-M-
Thought so thumb up

Golgo13
Originally posted by -K-M-

Love him or hate him he is probably the most powerful version of grundy as agent of the grey. And the grey isnt your average villain. Its a force of nature.

zopzop
Love him or hate him he is probably the most powerful version of grundy as agent of the grey. And the grey isnt your average villain. Its a force of nature.
Exactly. A UNIVERSAL force, like the Red and the Green.

And you have people comparing Rulk's energy drain to the lifeforce absorption of the Grey! confused

Resisting the Rulk != resisting a universal force.

Philosophía
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Rulk drained Savage Hulk, but was completely no sold by WWH/Green Scar. thumb up

Green Scar's energy absorption resisting capabilities > Odin Force Thor, Silver Surfer and Savage Hulk.

pym-ftw
And Uatu

abhilegend

JakeTheBank
Pak and Loeb were frighteningly thorough in their attempt to feat whore Hulk.

ODG

Grundy doesn't sleep, he doesn't eat, he doesn't fatigue. He just keeps going, and the longer he goes on, the stronger he becomes. Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Sounds like Hulk. thumb up

Granted, Solomon Grundy may be definitively portrayed in the future as being completely unbeatable so long as there is any life in his vicinity... but that assumption fails as as argument as you might as well justifiably assume that Worldbreaker Hulk could never be defeated without a specialized Catheix Ray or him willingly conceding.

Except, even then, Worldbreaker Hulk has several more appearances that consistently justify that assumption for him than DCnU Grundy does for his own.

Golgo13
This is wwh at the beginning of story not wbh.

JakeTheBank
K.

Hulk.

Golgo13
Nah solomon. Just ask your gay hero alan.

ODG
This is wwh at the beginning of story not wbh. Originally posted by ODG
thumb up

Granted, Solomon Grundy may be definitively portrayed in the future as being completely unbeatable so long as there is any life in his vicinity... but that assumption fails as as argument as you might as well justifiably assume that Worldbreaker World War Hulk could never be defeated without a specialized Catheix Ray or him willingly conceding or a Skyfather like Zeus beating on him.

Except, even then, Worldbreaker World War Hulk has several dozens more appearances that consistently justify that assumption for him than DCnU Grundy does for his own.

namorsubby
No BFR.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/9/99507/2456785-earth2_5_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/7019/249772-172391-world-war-hulk_large.jpg is that alan scott? I heard hes gay now.

-K-M-
Yeah he's gay now, the ring he wears is aikin to the ring he was going to give to his dead fiancee

guy222
stick out tongue

psycho gundam
Originally posted by namorsubby
is that alan scott? I heard hes gay now. yeah, he's powered by the "flame" Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Pak and Loeb were frighteningly thorough in their attempt to feat whore Hulk. still salty?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by psycho gundam
still salty?

Not at all. Pak did his homework and went nuts with Hulk's power level.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.