Psylocke vs Ironfist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
No TP or Shadow Porting for Psylocke

Go!

Glorificus
Iron Fist is faster than Psylocke.

I'd say he takes the majority.

Mindset
IF teleports her head from her body.

"Id"
If IF has teleportation, than Betsy gets her shadow porting.

pym-ftw
Danny beats her ass, then wins the fight

ODG
Originally posted by Mindset
IF teleports her head from her body. laughing out loud

Without telepathy, this is ridiculously in Iron Fist's favor.

srankmissingnin
Since no recent incarnation of Psylocke has any TK, this is a pretty lopsided fight.

Darth Jello
Regardless what power set or which body, I don't see any way that Danny doesn't win this one.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Darth Jello
Regardless what power set or which body, I don't see any way that Danny doesn't win this one.

Stop doing meth.

Mindset
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Stop doing meth. Why?

Phucking narc.

"Id"
Not sure if it was written away in the X-Force. But she had TK back in "Second Coming".

StyleTime
It looks like writers have just chosen to ignore it honestly. sad

Unless I missed something.

StiltmanFTW
She was supposed to be a mostly telekinetic with a very limited tp when Fraction brought her back... then her tp increased in her mini... Remender (X-Force) chose to focus on telepathy (ignoring tk totally), eventually gave her a boost and made an omega-lv telepath.

pym-ftw
I hate how every tp user is an omega lvl, team level communication was a good fit for her

SamZED
Edit: nvrmnd

Branlor Swift
Full powered Psylocke can't even beat DD (not that it's a bad feat, since DD is on the verge of God).

Iron Fist slices her in half.

SamZED
Full powered Magik barely defeated Black Widow. Know what im saying..

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Full powered Psylocke can't even beat DD (not that it's a bad feat, since DD is on the verge of God).

Iron Fist slices her in half.

Iron Fist has spent his entire career not be able to beat Daredevil. cool

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
Full powered Magik barely defeated Black Widow. Know what im saying..

And Daredevil easily beat her in three panels... when he was drugged.

StyleTime
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
She was supposed to be a mostly telekinetic with a very limited tp when Fraction brought her back... then her tp increased in her mini... Remender (X-Force) chose to focus on telepathy (ignoring tk totally), eventually gave her a boost and made an omega-lv telepath.
I remember that. I was just wondering if they formally erased her TK somewhere I missed, or are they just ignoring it now.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by StyleTime
I remember that. I was just wondering if they formally erased her TK somewhere I missed, or are they just ignoring it now.

The latter.

TheGodKiller
Iron Fist tames her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.