Matrix Reloaded, thearetical trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

He-Man
Ah, just decided to make a small visit here, and see how things are. Yerss is gone? Good cool

Anyhow, I noticed nobody's made a thread about this yet; the Matrix Reloaded final trailer has come out. And it totally kicks ass. I have no doubt the movie will kick ass too. The action looks by far better than anything I remember seeing before. Neo's a god and Trinity's soooo sexy. And the cgi looks excellent. The music in the beginning of the trailer could have been better though, but it gets a lot better in the end. Great actually. I can't wait for 2 months.

I just think that after I've come out of the theater, after I've seen Trinity jump throught the window and falling down a hundred meaters with her guns singing, after I've seen those white guys (shapeshifters, of something?) in action using noclip and after I've seen Neo flying, it has gone a bit over the top and lost all it's glory. If you've seen the newest Bond, you know what I mean. But I don't think this will be anything but a minor problem.

The sounds don't work on older versions of quicktime so upgrade to quicktime 6 unless you've already done so.

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/

To download the trailer, right-click your mouse on the link and select "save target as", which I'm sure you already knew.

Huge: http://progressive1.stream.aol.com/wb/gl/wbonline/progressive/thematrix/us/med/trailer_final_1000_dl.zip

Large: http://progressive1.stream.aol.com/wb/gl/wbonline/progressive/thematrix/us/med/trailer_final_640_dl.zip

medium: http://progressive1.stream.aol.com/wb/gl/wbonline/progressive/thematrix/us/med/trailer_final_480_dl.zip

small: http://progressive1.stream.aol.com/wb/gl/wbonline/progressive/thematrix/us/med/trailer_final_320_dl.zip

Be adviced though, the largest version requires quite a fast computer to run well. It didn't do that on my 800 duron, but on my AMD Athlon XP 2600+ it ran well. So unless you have atleast a 1 ghz prosessor on your computer, I think you should pick one of the smaller ones.

Take care... smile

Augeybana
I can't wait,this is a movie worth $9.00.

GordonSkywalker
Is that how much going to the movies cost these days, augey? I didn't know that. I haven't been to the theaters in some time.

Augeybana
Yeah GS where I live the cost is $9.00 and for a matinee is $5.50.Don't even ask me how much the food is.

GordonSkywalker
That reminds me- most of our local theaters have shut down in favor of a new 16-screen theater they're building right now. I think there is currently only one cinema still open to the public right now.

Augeybana
Yeah there used to be one two blocks from my houwse now there one 15 min away on car that's big.But expansive.$7.00 bucks for small mozzeralla sticks.Unbelivable.

GordonSkywalker
I wouldn't pay that much for one set of snacks. Of course if I really wanted to see the movie and really wanted something to munch on.....then I suppose I would have no choice. Last I heard they don't take too kindly to people bringing their own food and drinks! So when is the new Matrix coming out anyway?

Augeybana
May 15 and I once brought Mcdonalds into the theaters the food only cost $4.00.Thank God for the dollar value meal.

GordonSkywalker
Amen to that! When me and my sister were growing up, we took food and drinks into the theater to see Transformers:The Movie, or at least we tried to. Security was mad at us, my father and our friend Ray.

Augeybana
LOL.Dame that sucks.In the new theater by my house they don't even check my backpack when I in their.I also sadly sneek into other movies.I saw three in one day.

GordonSkywalker
Three movies in one day? You must have incredible determination to have done something like that! Me, once the movie I came to see ended, I was outta there faster than a cannonball! Most the films I have seen are sequels-parts of film franchises. I usually don't pay much attention to what's coming out...until now. Thanks largely to X2.

Augeybana
Yeah that day I did that I just stayed in the bathroom for awhile and just waited for the movie to start and pretended I just got their.

GordonSkywalker
very slick, augey.

Augeybana
Hey I'm Puerto Rican it's in my blood.But that day I spent a lot on food and I wanted to get back on the theaters.Think of how much people will be watching X 2,Matrix 2,and terminator 3

GordonSkywalker
As you so rightly say, this is a summer for blockbusters.

Augeybana
Yeah July movie is always the biggest money maker for movies.

Thomas H
downloading the trailer right now....!

He-Man
You must have it by now Thomas, what do you think of it?

GordonSkywalker
So this is the second Matrix film? I heard there's going to be a third one, so they can make it a trilogy.

chico23
I just seen the trailer....do those guys know how to make a trailer or what? Movie looks awesome and so does Trinity, wow!!! I am so ready to see this film.

Do we proceed?

Yes, he is still only human.

razorrex10
chico your sig scares me i'm going to have nightmares lol yah the 3rd is called matrix revolutions coming out november 7 2003 can't wait

Augeybana
It got some competion though and it'll knock X2 out of the # 1 spot.

Captain REX
It will knock everything out of the #1 spot, Augeybana. It is radical.

My friends made up a joke about Matrix Reloaded.

First 20 Minutes of the Film: Neo shooting his pistol Matrix-style (meaning slow motion)

The Rest of the Film: Neo reloading his pistol Matrix-style (slowly...)

zimbo
or may be you slow in the head............
matrix reloaded will be much better than X2

Augeybana
That hard thing too say but it defintaley possible but Termintor 3 in a big contender as biggest box office of the year.

zimbo
let's just say- my grand-dad will definedly like it.

Fire
I'll go and watch T3 just for the nostalgy
and myself being a big X-men fan (comics and cartoon) I thought the Movie was 100 times worse than the cartoon and a 1000 times worse than the comics
I wont see X2 even if they pay me for it

GordonSkywalker
What's not to like about X-Men:The Movie? It was great, it was cool, it was happening! No Wolverine in yellow spandex either. Patrick Stewart makes a fantastic and believable Professor Xavier. Oh and Rogue is hot.

GordonSkywalker
I should have probably put that on the X-Men discussion, but it would have looked weird out of context. Sorry.

Augeybana
Yeah it might have been differant from the comics but some marvel heroes can't be like the comics when a movie.I love MArvel comics but with the story line it's always changing in differant ways.But the characters look decent like Xavier mostly that movie was awesome and I can't wait for part 2,3,4 and the spin offs of wolverine and storm.And it's true Rogue was hot(I hear oscars for her).

GordonSkywalker
Definitely.

Augeybana
I could understand if someone didn't find it entertaning but not horrible.No way.

Julie
Wow you really wanted every one to be able to see it didn't you?

Julie
very nice trailer

Ushgarak
You'll be surprised how many people don't like The Matrix around here. I think there was a time when it was only myself, Raz and Edna liked it.

zimbo
E! How can they hate one of the best movies ever?!!!

mah
because it's a boring cooleffects-vehicle?

Thomas H
an ok trailer, but it cant be compared to Pirates Of The Caribbean trailer....

the movie will be good, and I cant wait!!

He-Man
I've seen a teaser trailer of The Pirates of the Carribean. The trailer was interesting, but I don't think it reveals a single shot from the actual movie. Thomas, you're not talking about this one are you:

http://www.apple.com/trailers/disney/piratesofthecaribbean.html

So is there another one? Where?

zimbo
somewhere.............

He-Man
Nice zimbo, that helped. confused

He-Man
Ugh, just found it...
http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/pirates/

Ushgarak
See, many people here think like Mah. More fool them...

Fire
well that's too bad
the matrix has a good story and is more than it's fly effects.
which imo were a true revelation to the movie bussiness.
and changed the art of action movies forever

mah
nah..it's got the worst actor in a leading role you can think of, coupled with a pompous story that we've heard _a million times_ before. the positive is it's got all the coolness you'd want, which makes it an OK film. but nothing more

husky321
it is not last anymore

forumcrew
i just knew someone would do this

JediHDM
yeah...time to die...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.