Mordru Vs In-Betweener

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WhiteWitchKing
Who takes this one?

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/Mordru1.jpg

Vs

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh79/lorrdraiden/in_betweener_2_super716099-.jpg

Cogito
In-Betweener's the safe money

abhilegend
In-betweener. Though it'd be interesting to see him trying to bring an opposite of mordru and failing.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by abhilegend
In-betweener. Though it'd be interesting to see him trying to bring an opposite of mordru and failing. What about a clean shaven bald scientist?

guy222
i-b

abhilegend
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
What about a clean shaven bald scientist?
Huh?

Branlor Swift
What else would be the opposite of Hairy McMagicpants?

abhilegend
There is only one right answer and that is wolverine.

Branlor Swift
Because he's the right hand of God?

He'd slice Mordru up something fierce in a comic. I can imagine someone doing the "hand" summon, and Wolverine flies out like an angry cat clawing face and what have you.

abhilegend
Because he's the right hand of God?

He'd slice Mordru up something fierce in a comic. I can imagine someone doing the "hand" summon, and Wolverine flies out like an angry cat clawing face and what have you.
Totally.
Mordru would beg for his life forgetting his immortality because this is wolverine we're talking about.

Glorificus
In-Betweener easily.

Branlor Swift
I imagine if Wolverine killed Mordru, there'd be a period where Mordru would be a spirit about to reform. In that case, Wolverine would just kill himself and then kill Mordru for good while they're both spirits.

Wolverine shows no mercy.

guy222
Originally posted by Glorificus
In-Betweener easily.

yup

Golgo13
Originally posted by Glorificus
In-Betweener easily.

With some of the stuff Mordru has done, I would say, no.

zopzop
What has current IB done? His most impressive showings were all before 1990.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by zopzop
What has current IB done? His most impressive showings were all before 1990. Read Vengeance.

He doesn't do much in there besides two decent feats, but it's a pretty sweet IB story without the "A List" characters.
One of the better Marvel stories in a while.

WhiteWitchKing

http://www.marveldirectory.com/pictures/individuals/m_1d/mrfantastic.jpg

In-Betweener takes this.

guy222
is this the little boy tweener being used stick out tongue

Branlor Swift
IB

beatboks
I imagine if Wolverine killed Mordru, there'd be a period where Mordru would be a spirit about to reform. In that case, Wolverine would just kill himself and then kill Mordru for good while they're both spirits.

Wolverine shows no mercy.

I just have one question. How exactly would Logan "kill" someone wh it's been stated always was and always will be??

Hourman One Million who can devolve a being to any point in their time line so they are weak said he couldn't do it to Mordru because he has always been and always will. He's a being without end.

IB is going to win, but he's going to have to fight for it. Mordru has proven time and time again he can take power from any being of power he faces and fight them with their own might.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.