When you play the Kotor Games, what kind of character do you create?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheOneOfMortis
Do you create people who are really good at lightsaber combat, people who are really good with the force, or people with really good skills?

Usually I make someone with good overall combat skills (melee and force) but replaying kotor 2 this time around I decided to make a really intelligent character with skill points spread around all 8 skills and dont use combat too much.

So anyways what is your preferred plkay stle?

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by TheOneOfMortis
So anyways what is your preferred plkay stle? Finnish. It's the best style ever.

juyomaster34
All the above but balanced in power and skill.

Star Wars Logic
Originally posted by TheOneOfMortis
Do you create people who are really good at lightsaber combat, people who are really good with the force, or people with really good skills?

Usually I make someone with good overall combat skills (melee and force) but replaying kotor 2 this time around I decided to make a really intelligent character with skill points spread around all 8 skills and dont use combat too much.

So anyways what is your preferred plkay stle? My preferred Class in KOTOR 2 is a Jedi Sentinel. Because the class is balanced in Combat and In the Force along with being superior in Intellectual skills. My Greatest Attributes build up (Naturally) for my Jedi Sentinel was. 12 Strength. 12 Dexterity. 12 Constitution. Intelligence 22. Wisdom 12. Charisma 20. And with powered items equipped my attirbutes were. 20 Strength. 20 Dexterity. 20 Constitution. 31 Intelligence. Wisdom 20. Charisma 22.

GenomeFrozener
Max everything with cheats and shit.

L30nidas
I generally focus on combat with myself and Canderous/Mandalore and give the rest demolitions and security and stuff.

L30nidas
Originally posted by GenomeFrozener

Actually, this is really the way I roll. The other post was just for when I didn't have cheats 'cause I sucked.

-kV-
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Finnish. It's the best style ever.

Wha...I don't even...this was strangely captivating...

Dolos
Originally posted by GenomeFrozener

This plus Dark Side; and I do NOT reactivate The Mass Shadow Generator, I keep Malachor V as my throneworld.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.