nekron vs avengers team +

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yaadaveyaa
nekron is attempting to take over the world and is starting in manhattan avengers are on the scene they have 30 days to prep and study nekron from previous battles nekron doesnt have a clue who the marvel heros r

hulk thor iiron man cap hawkeye wolverine spiderman prof x magneto

battle to a finish no bfr

and go...

-Pr-
Nekron. Hard.

JakeTheBank
Horrific spite conventionally.

The only way the Avengers win is if Cap and Tony risk assembling the Infinity Gauntlet with the rest of the Illuminati.

yaadaveyaa
i totally left out the other half of the marvel team sigh failure

sentry cable red hulk and surfer were included i accidently erased not sure how

JakeTheBank
Previous posts still stand.

Outside of PIS, the Avengers aren't equipped to deal with Nekron.

With prep, it depends on how far they're willing to go with their resources.

yaadaveyaa
they get 30 days and everyone can work as a team i had 3 heralds in there and erased em on accident i think with the 3 heralds and the rest of the team dealing with all the absolute shit nekron throws at them they are able to give him one hell of a fight

zopzop
Nekron annihilates them. Like Jake said, it would take the Infinity Gauntlet to own his ass.

yaadaveyaa
outside of the infinity gauntlets its impossible? yikes i underestimated nekron i suppose

Odekahn
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
they are able to give him one hell of a fight

No they aren't.

Branlor Swift
Hawkeye and Cap on the same team?

God have mercy on Nekron's soul

DarkSaint85
Nekron spitey stomps. Even with the Gems, is 30 days enough to become a proficient user? Maybe, maybe not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.