Joe Simmons vs Vincent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SSJVegeta
Joe Simmons, the hitman from the film Looper

VS

Vincent, the hitman from the film Collateral

The older version of Joe Simmons has somehow ended up in present-day Los Angeles, and has been hired to kill Vincent, who in turn has been hired to kill him. They both know the same amount about the other; what they look like, what they're called and that they're dangerous. They start on opposite sides of the city. Neither has any money but they are both armed with a Desert Eagle pistol and plenty of ammo, and they must obtain any other weapons, vehicles and whatever else they want by themselves.

Ascendancy
In terms of combat skills both seem pretty beast. Vincent definitely showed some decent cq work as well, but so did Simmons when escaping to get into the bubble. I would give the edge to Vincent though as he has resources in the city that he call on if he needs to locate someone for a kill and set something up.

Hmmm, scratch that last bit as you say that they have to locate everything by themselves.

Rethinking this: Vincent went dumb and just sprayed and prayed against the cabbie at the end. -10 points. Simmons wins.

SSJVegeta
You made good points for both combatants, I appreciate that. I reckon it would be very close.

BruceSkywalker
Vincent lost to a black taxi cab driver... Simmons should not have much of a problem here

SSJVegeta
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Vincent lost to a black taxi cab driver... Simmons should not have much of a problem here
Be careful, that sounds more racist than i'm sure it was intended to be.

Also, you are underestimating Vincent's skills. Simmons is very skilled and capable himself, but Vincent proves himself to be a similarly efficient killer, despite losing in the end due to nothing more than luck on Maxs part.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by SSJVegeta
Be careful, that sounds more racist than i'm sure it was intended to be.

Also, you are underestimating Vincent's skills. Simmons is very skilled and capable himself, but Vincent proves himself to be a similarly efficient killer, despite losing in the end due to nothing more than luck on Maxs part.

lolz dude, im having fun.. i've seen collateral and looper.. vincent wasn't all that, yeah he had skills but he easily lost to max who all of a sudden knew how to fire a gun.. Simmons takes this

SSJVegeta
No, Vincent didn't lose because Max suddenly knew how to use a gun, he lost because Max sprayed bullets everywhere and got a lucky hit.

But if you wanna stick with Simmons then fair enough.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.