Darth Vader vs Qui-Gon Jinn and PM Obi-Wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth _Sadow1
Instead of Darth Maul, what if it was OT Vader fighting the two?

There are many people who think Vader is weak. How about this?

Juyomaster34, I want your opinion before we begin. Do you agree? I will stand with your opinion.

Lord Lucien
Movie Vader would get his ass kicked. EU Vader would squash them.

Darth _Sadow1
Originally posted by Darth _Sadow1
Instead of Darth Maul, what if it was OT Vader fighting the two?

There are many people who think Vader is weak. How about this?

Juyomaster34, I want your opinion before we begin. Do you agree? I will stand with your opinion.
This is vader at the top of his power.

axel_jovan
Wow, talk about roflstomp....

Pwned
Yeah, Vader won't even work up a metaphorical sweat (Considering his probable lack of ability to actually sweat)

Darth _Sadow1
Would it be more fair if it was AotC Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon vs Force Unleashed Vader?

Pwned
Nah, I still think Vader would stomp them.

CW Kenobi and Qui-Gon would probably be good. Not quite a master of Soresu, but still a great duelist.

And Qui-Gon.

Tbh, he can just pwn them with teh f0rc3.

Darth _Sadow1
Originally posted by Pwned
Nah, I still think Vader would stomp them.

CW Kenobi and Qui-Gon would probably be good. Not quite a master of Soresu, but still a great duelist.

And Qui-Gon.

Tbh, he can just pwn them with teh f0rc3.
Good! too many people seem to have forgotten what Vader has done....I still think he is amazing personally!

Mizukage Yoda
TPM? Vader chucks Obi-wan into the pit via TK and then overwhelms Qui-Gon with powerful slashes.

NTJack0
Yikes, major stomp here, Vader smacks them together with the force and kills them instantly.

juyomaster34
Vader 100% easy victory!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.