1988 Iron Mike Tyson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sipahi
Is there any man, past or present, that could ever beat a prime Iron Mike Tyson of 1988 in a boxing match?

No one in the history of the human race was on the level that Tyson was on in his peak. Blinding hand speed, otherworldly power, obscene combinations, impregnable defense, impeccable footwork, unparalleled ferocity.

If there ever was someone who was unbeatable it was that man. I don't think any athlete was ever as dominant or had that aura of invincibility that Iron Mike had in his prime years.

Tyson was on peak human level.

Mezark
Originally posted by Sipahi
Is there any man, past or present, that could ever beat a prime Iron Mike Tyson of 1988 in a boxing match?

No one in the history of the human race was on the level that Tyson was on in his peak. Blinding hand speed, otherworldly power, obscene combinations, impregnable defense, impeccable footwork, unparalleled ferocity.

If there ever was someone who was unbeatable it was that man. I don't think any athlete was ever as dominant or had that aura of invincibility that Iron Mike had in his prime years.

Tyson was on peak human level.
well, i can think of one: prime roy dominated the game for 15 years, beating champions and hall of fame fighters without getting touched. tyson's prime years were spent murdering tomato cans for 5 years til he got stopped by one.

omgchos
Y'all musta forgot?

TheTyrant
Lennox Lewis.

Allankles
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Lennox Lewis.

Lennox would be a good candidate, prime Ali also. They have enough speed, coupled with reach and power to make it an excellent boxing match.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.